According to the needs of different structures, Angle can compose to different force support component, and also can be the connections between components. It is widely used in various building structures and engineering structures such as roof beams, bridges, transmission towers, hoisting machinery and transport machinery, ships, industrial furnaces, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse etc.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
Production flow of Angle Steel
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
Extension Strength N/mm²
Thickness of Steel,mm
- Q:I would like to ask you, angle iron, what does it usually use ah?
- The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron and steel pipe?
- Angle iron and steel pipe, angle iron is cheap.
- Q:What is the thickness of the national standard 8# angle steel? Thank you
- Composition index: the chemical composition of angle iron is a series of rolled steel products for general structure, and the main verification indexes are C, Mn, P and S four items. According to different grades, the content of each difference, the approximate range of C<0.22%, Mn:0.30-0.65%, P<0.060%, S<0.060%.
- Q:What does L50*4 angle mean in CAD?
- In L50*4, 50 represents the side length of 50mm, and 4 represents the thickness of 4mm.Figures similar to those in H500*200*6*8 represent the overall dimensions of the material.
- Q:What does "L125*8" stand for in steel structures?
- Angle steel is divided into equal angle steel and unequal angle steel. The expression of the equal angle steel model is b*d, in which B is the unilateral width of the equilateral angle steel, and the D is the thickness, and the unit is MM. Unequal angles are named by the ratio of the length to the width of a centimeter and the width of a short edge. Therefore, the L125*8 represents an equilateral angle steel beam with a unilateral width of 125 and a thickness of 8. I hope this problem can be solved for you.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized steel bar and ordinary angle iron?
- Low handling costs: the cost of hot dip galvanizing is lower than that of other paint coatings;
- Q:What is angle flower? Is it the same as angle iron?
- Welded steel pipe, welded pipe, welded steel pipe, is the same meaning, also called welded steel pipe, seamless steel tube is compared with the. Seamed tube is made of steel plates or strips welded together. Because of the different manufacturing process, it can be divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipe.
- Q:What is the difference between the main keel and the angle steel or the channel steel?
- Light steel keel is made of high-quality continuous hot-dip galvanized sheet and used as raw material and rolled by cold bending technology. It is used for decorative design of non load bearing wall and building roof with plasterboard, decorative gypsum board and other lightweight board. The utility model is suitable for the decoration of the roof of various buildings, the internal and external wall of the building and the basic material of the trellis suspended ceiling. According to the use of ceiling keel and partition keel, in accordance with the form of section V, C, T, L keel. Ceiling keel is divided into: the main keel and vice keel. The main keel is the weight of the weight of the suspended ceiling.
- Q:Decoration materials and what is the difference between the angle steel bracket.
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles. The two sides of an equal angle steel are equal in width. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of edge width * edge width * edge thickness. Such as "/ 30 x 30 x 3", that is 30 mm width equal angle, edge thickness of 3 mm. Also available models that model is the number of centimeters wide, such as angle 3#. The model does not mean the size of the different edges and sizes of the same model. Therefore, the width, the edge and the thickness of the angle iron should be filled out in the contract and other documents, so as not to be indicated by the model alone. Standard Specification for hot-rolled equal angle iron is 2#-20#. The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components.
- Q:Can iron angle steel be welded with stainless steel angle steel?
- Iron angle steel and stainless steel angle welding are not difficult.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range