According to the needs of different structures, Angle can compose to different force support component, and also can be the connections between components. It is widely used in various building structures and engineering structures such as roof beams, bridges, transmission towers, hoisting machinery and transport machinery, ships, industrial furnaces, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse etc.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
Production flow of Angle Steel
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
Extension Strength N/mm²
Thickness of Steel,mm
- Q:What's the chemical reaction between stainless steel and galvanized angle iron?
- The essential condition for stainless steel to be corrosion resistant is that the mass fraction of chromium must be greater than 10~12%. When the temperature increases, the diffusion velocity of carbon in the grain of stainless steel is higher than that of chromium. Because the solubility of carbon in austenite at room temperature is very small, about 0.02% ~ 0.03%, and the carbon content in austenite stainless steel are generally more than this value, the excess carbon will continue to austenite grain boundary diffusion, and chromium compounds, compounds of chromium carbide in the crystals, such as 23C6 (CrFe) etc.. The data show that chromium diffusion along the grain boundary activation capacity of 162 ~ 252KJ/mol, and Cr intracrystal diffusion activation energy is about 540KJ/mol, namely: chromium by intracrystal diffusion faster than chromium diffusion along the grain boundary velocity is small, the chromium was too late to grain boundary diffusion, so the main chromium chromium carbide formed in intergranular required not from the austenite grain interiors, but from the vicinity of the grain boundaries, the chromium content makes near the grain boundary is reduced, when the mass fraction of the grain boundary chromium low to less than 12%, the formation of the so-called "chromium depleted zone", in corrosion, will lose the chromium depleted zone corrosion resistance, and intergranular corrosion.
- Q:What material is angle iron?
- Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse.
- Q:What is the thickness of the national standard 8# angle steel? Thank you
- Composition index: the chemical composition of angle iron is a series of rolled steel products for general structure, and the main verification indexes are C, Mn, P and S four items. According to different grades, the content of each difference, the approximate range of C<0.22%, Mn:0.30-0.65%, P<0.060%, S<0.060%.
- Q:What does L50*4 angle mean in CAD?
- In L50*4, 50 represents the side length of 50mm, and 4 represents the thickness of 4mm.Figures similar to those in H500*200*6*8 represent the overall dimensions of the material.
- Q:Galvanized steel angles under what conditions?
- Iron tower and other exposed steel structures are often used
- Q:What's the size of No. 5 angle iron?
- The size of No. 5 angle steel is: steel with length, width and height of 50*50*xmm, wherein X can be 3mm, 4mm, 5mm.
- Q:Unequal angle steel
- Unequal angle steel is a cross section, such as the letter "L", with each side of each other vertically angled and of unequal width. Its specifications are expressed in long, wide, short, wide and * thick edges, such as "L30*20*3", i.e., unequal angles with long sides, wide 30mm, short width, 20mm, and 3mm of edge thickness. Can also use the model (number) said that the model represented by a fraction, molecular side length cm wide, the denominator for the short side number of centimeters wide, such as "L3/2#", said the 3 cm long side, short side said 2 centimeters. The specifications for unequal angles are 2.5/1.6#-20/12.5#.
- Q:What is 4# angle iron? What are the classifications of angle iron? What are the specifications? Thank you
- 4# angle iron is 4 centimeters wide on both sides, with a thickness of 4 millimetersThe angle iron has national standard, namely the width of both sides is equal, the thickness is the width 1/10, the length is generally 6 metersThere are non-standard width, thickness ratio is not 1/10, the width of both sides of the material, iron, copper, stainless steel and so onGB specifications are 2.5#, 3#, 4#5#6#7#8#9#10#12#There are countless non marks
- Q:How to determine the neutral axis of the angle bar?
- The neutral axis of angle iron or channel steel needs to be calculated, but it can be checked directly.
- Q:Can iron angle steel be welded with stainless steel angle steel?
- If the angle, in a cross-sectional angle welding of carbon steel plate, stainless steel angle welding a stainless steel cross sectional iron. Two cross cutting iron plate punching, 8.8 high strength screw fastening piece.Carbon steel and stainless steel welding, belong to dissimilar metal welding. Higher requirements for welding technology. Screw connections are the most economical,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range