3.length: 6m, 9m, 12m
(1)Material:Q235 SS400 S235JR OR ST37-2 Q345
Size of unequal angle steel
- Q:Double angle steel rod in the corners of the roof steel why need to set the plate?
- Double angle truss rod set in which plate in the corners between the steel is mainly to increase its stiffness.
- Q:How much is a galvanized angle L50*50*5*2500
- Probably around 40 yuan
- Q:6# specification for angle iron
- The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. It is widely used in various architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container rack and warehouse shelves.
- Q:What's the chemical reaction between stainless steel and galvanized angle iron?
- The essential condition for stainless steel to be corrosion resistant is that the mass fraction of chromium must be greater than 10~12%. When the temperature increases, the diffusion velocity of carbon in the grain of stainless steel is higher than that of chromium. Because the solubility of carbon in austenite at room temperature is very small, about 0.02% ~ 0.03%, and the carbon content in austenite stainless steel are generally more than this value, the excess carbon will continue to austenite grain boundary diffusion, and chromium compounds, compounds of chromium carbide in the crystals, such as 23C6 (CrFe) etc.. The data show that chromium diffusion along the grain boundary activation capacity of 162 ~ 252KJ/mol, and Cr intracrystal diffusion activation energy is about 540KJ/mol, namely: chromium by intracrystal diffusion faster than chromium diffusion along the grain boundary velocity is small, the chromium was too late to grain boundary diffusion, so the main chromium chromium carbide formed in intergranular required not from the austenite grain interiors, but from the vicinity of the grain boundaries, the chromium content makes near the grain boundary is reduced, when the mass fraction of the grain boundary chromium low to less than 12%, the formation of the so-called "chromium depleted zone", in corrosion, will lose the chromium depleted zone corrosion resistance, and intergranular corrosion.
- Q:Decoration materials and what is the difference between the angle steel bracket.
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles. The two sides of an equal angle steel are equal in width. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of edge width * edge width * edge thickness. Such as "/ 30 x 30 x 3", that is 30 mm width equal angle, edge thickness of 3 mm. Also available models that model is the number of centimeters wide, such as angle 3#. The model does not mean the size of the different edges and sizes of the same model. Therefore, the width, the edge and the thickness of the angle iron should be filled out in the contract and other documents, so as not to be indicated by the model alone. Standard Specification for hot-rolled equal angle iron is 2#-20#. The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components.
- Q:What is angle flower? Is it the same as angle iron?
- I'm here to tell you that the angle iron is the common name of galvanized steel bar, so the difference between the angle iron and the angle iron is that the surface is made of zinc coating. Angle iron is generally used for electrical installations.
- Q:What is the angle iron back machine?
- In the structure of angle steel tower, a large number of iron fittings are used. In order to make the connection tight, it is necessary to shovel or clean the angle iron of the iron connecting piece, and the NC angle steel back shovel is just for the purpose of cleaning the angle iron. For more detailed information, you can look at the super CNC website, they are professional manufacturers.
- Q:Bearing capacity of angle steel and channel steel
- Channel steel is a strip of steel with a cross section. Section steel with groove shape.Channel steel is a kind of carbon structural steel used for construction and machinery. It is a complex section steel. Its cross section has a groove shape. Channel steel is mainly used in building structure, curtain wall engineering, mechanical equipment and vehicle manufacturing, etc.. In use, it requires better welding, riveting performance and comprehensive mechanical properties. The raw material steel billet for channel steel is carbon or low alloy steel billets with a carbon content of not more than 0.25%. The finished channel steel is delivered by hot forming, normalizing or hot rolling. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of height (H) * leg width (b) * waist thickness (d), such as 100*48*5.3, which means waist height is 100 mm, leg width is 48 mm, waist thickness is 5.3 mm channel, or 10# channel steel. The same height of the channel, if there are several different leg width and waist thickness, also need to add a, B, C on the right side of the model to distinguish, such as 25#a, 25#b, 25#c and so on.Channel steel is divided into ordinary channel steel and light channel steel. Standard Specification for hot-rolled plain channel steel is 5-40#. Specifications for hot rolled flexible channel steel supplied by supply and demand agreement are 6.5-30#. Channel steel is mainly used for building structures, vehicle manufacturing, other industrial structures and fixed plates, cabinets, etc., and channel steel is often used in conjunction with i-beam.
- Q:What is the corresponding length of the root weight in the angle standard?
- General fixed length delivery without weighing, no fixed length delivery is generally applied to weighing sales. Profile fixed length is generally divided into 6 meters, 9 meters and 12 meters, special sizing must be large quantities, consultation with the steel supply.
- Q:What does 50*50*5 angle mean?
- 50*50*5 angle means: the outer section of angle steel is 50mmx50mm, and the angle steel is 5mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range