General Information of Anchor Brick UAL75
Our corporation’s refractory bricks include many kinds of anchor bricks, like UAL85, UAL75 and so on.
Our refractory bricks are in good quality and we can offer you the best price. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance, all of our high-aluminum anchorage bricks, mullite anchorage bricks and burner bricks can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands.
Technical Data of Anchor Brick UAL75
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Anchor Brick UAL75
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slag resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Anchor Brick UAL75
Our Anchor Brick UAL75 are commonly used in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, etc. Our refractory brick have the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:How does the physicochemical index change when the high alumina brick is used at high temperature?
- If the range of softening temperature exceeds the load, the constants of other physical and chemical indexes will also increase or decrease.
- Q:What is the price of the first grade high alumina brick?
- The specifications and different prices, relatively large fluctuations of the main push of the refractory Dongxin high alumina brick high alumina brick prices generally around 3000 have various levels of Dongxin refractories
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina??
- The difference between them lies in the content of alumina and the alumina refractory products with alumina content higher than 48%The content of Al2O3 is higher than 90%, which is called corundum brick.
- Q:What is the density of a super high alumina brick and what is the price?
- Super high alumina brick, alumina content of 80% bricks, bulk density of 2.7g/cm3 or more, the factory price of about 1900 yuan
- Q:What is the difference between metal compounds and metal solid solutions?
- Solid solution refers to the alloy phase in which the solute atoms are dissolved into the solvent lattice and remain solvent type. A crystalline substance consisting usually of atoms or molecules in which a chemical substance is dissolved as a base; other substances are found in alloys and silicate systems; also present in polyatomic substances. The mixture can be treated as a solution when the crystal structure of the solvent can be stabilized and homogeneous after addition of solute. Some mixtures can form solid solutions in many concentrations, while some mixtures do not form solid solutions at all.
- Q:What are the specific raw materials for plastic pallets?
- There are two kinds of raw materials for plastic pallets: one is polypropylene (PP) and the other is polyethylene (HDPE).Plastic pallets for logistics storage: pp+pe material, recycled material 10%;Plastic trays for food trays: food grade PP, PE, pc;Polyethylene (HDPE) has excellent impact resistance and cold resistance, and it can resist environmental stress cracking. Excellent chemical stability, good oil resistance. Water absorption and tiny, low permeability, organic vapor transmission rate is larger. Electrical insulation is good, in all frequency range, dielectric properties are extremely excellent.
- Q:What is fireproof concrete?
- Silicate fireproof heat-resistant concrete using temperature can reach 700 DEG ~800 DEG, the main mechanism of its heat is dehydrated calcium hydroxide silicate hydrates series of cement clinker under high temperature, the calcium oxide and slag and mixing activated silica material in the three and two aluminum oxide and the reaction of anhydrous calcium silicate and anhydrous aluminum acid calcium has strong heat resistance, the fire resistance of concrete is a certain. Such as the use of high alumina bauxite and broken bricks, magnesia brick and magnesia for fireproof heat-resistant concrete materials with the highest using temperature can reach 1100 DEG C.
- Q:How are the high alumina bricks fired?
- According to the quality requirements of different grades of high alumina brick, choose different grades of bauxite raw materials, it is conducive to rational use, fine materials, fine distribution, as far as possible not to use mixed grade severe raw materials. The quality of the clinker depends on the calcination temperature, calcination temperature, sintering temperature should be generally reached or slightly higher than that of alumina clinker sintering, to ensure the full and possible high volume density, and the two secondary Mullitization and sintering shrinkage effect in calcination process. Lightweight high alumina brick, also known as high aluminum insulation brick (high-aluminium heat insulating brick). A lightweight refractory consisting of mullite and glass phases or corundum in excess of 48%. The volume density is 0.4 ~ 1.35g/cm3. The porosity is 66% ~ 73%, and the compressive strength is 1 ~ 8MPa. Better thermal shock resistance.
- Q:What is the difference between high alumina brick and clay brick?
- Light clay brick, refractory material is a kind of high porosity, low density, low thermal conductivity of refractory material, refractory materials called lightweight refractories, it includes insulating refractory products, refractory fiber and refractory fiber products. Heat insulation refractory material is characterized by high porosity, general 40%-85%, low volume density, lower than 1.5g/cm3, low thermal conductivity, generally lower than 1.0W (m.K). The utility model has the function of heat insulation of an industrial furnace, and can reduce the heat dissipation loss of the kiln, save energy, and can reduce the quality of the thermal engineering equipment. The mechanical strength, wear resistance and slag resistance of insulating refractory material are poor, and it is not suitable for the load-bearing structure of kiln and direct contact with slag, burden, molten metal and other parts.
- Q:How high can aluminum bricks expand at 80O degrees of heat?
- The expansion of high alumina brick is not only related to temperature, but also related to its material composition. The refractory temperature of high alumina brick is above 1770 centigrade. The temperature of 800 DEG C has little influence on the expansion of high alumina brick.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range