General Information of Anchor Brick UAL60
Our corporation’s refractory bricks include many kinds of anchor bricks, like UAL85, UAL75 and so on.
Our refractory bricks are in good quality and we can offer you the best price. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance, all of our high-aluminum anchorage bricks, mullite anchorage bricks and burner bricks can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands.
Technical Data of Anchor Brick UAL60
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Anchor Brick UAL60
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slag resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Anchor Brick UAL60
Our Anchor Brick UAL60 are commonly used in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, etc. Our refractory brick have the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:Is there a big difference between two high alumina brick and one high alumina brick?
- According to my experience, two kinds of high alumina bricks from the index, there is a big difference between the content of AL2O3, a high aluminum brick in 75%, two grade high alumina bricks in 65%, so the content is not the same, also decided that the use of temperature difference, the difference is very big.
- Q:What are the characteristics of high alumina bricks?
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized high-temperature kilns and other energy consuming industries, such as chemical industry, electric power industry, etc.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- The other one is inorganic insulation materials, such as Portland, rare earth insulation, the thickness should be 5 cm or more, up to the high cost of auxiliary materials of construction, to reinforce, new inorganic insulation material, the material thickness, on the line of 2-3 cm, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary material, than the price of wool, high aluminum silicate cotton.
- Q:How to reduce porosity of high alumina brick
- When proportioning, the ratio of coarse to medium to fine is 4:2:4, and the maximum particle size should be no more than 5mm. The mixing order is as follows: first adding coarse particles, then adding sulfite pulp waste liquid, premixed 3min, then adding high aluminum fine powder for mixing. The operation process is coarse and fine particles added in sulfuric acid with crushed pulp waste.In order to reduce the porosity, our company suggested that the single-sided pressure changed to double-sided pressure instead of double-sided pressure, the number of strikes should also vary according to the amount of feeding. If the kiln is fired, the location of the fire hole shall be adjusted so that the middle part is dense, the edge is thin, and the door near the kiln is properly encrypted so that the temperature difference between the furnace top and bottom and the temperature difference between the inside and outside are not greater than 20 degrees.
- Q:What does refractory consist of
- According to the chemical characteristics of refractory raw materials can be divided into acidic refractory materials, such as silica, zircon etc.; neutral refractory raw material, such as corundum, bauxite, mullite (acidic) (acidic), Ge (alkaline) iron and graphite; alkaline refractory materials, such as magnesite, dolomite, magnesium sand calcium sand.
- Q:What is the apparent porosity of high alumina brick?
- Total porosity is porosity refers to the total volume of sample porosity in the percentage of total volume of samples. Apparent porosity refers to the percentage of the total volume of openings, pores, and total specimens in the sample.
- Q:How does the physicochemical index change when the high alumina brick is used at high temperature?
- If the range of softening temperature exceeds the load, the constants of other physical and chemical indexes will also increase or decrease.
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance?
- If it is an ordinary high alumina brick, it does not meet the requirements of acid resistance, and only the chimney lined with acid resistant bricks.
- Q:What is spalling resistant high alumina brick?
- Spalling resistant high alumina brick is a kind of high alumina brick. Antistripping high alumina brick with high grade bauxite and containing Zr02 synthesis as raw material, according to a certain proportion by high pressure molding system in sintering products, products with anti stripping ability, and have the anti erosion potassium, sodium, sulfur, chlorine and alkali salt, low thermal conductivity and other properties that is the transition zone of cement kiln and decomposition of ideal material with remarkable characteristics, the product is good thermal shock resistance, strong ability to adapt to the environment. It is used in the preheating or decomposing furnace, grate cooler and so on.
- Q:What are the grades of high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick according to the aluminum content is generally divided into: super high alumina brick, a high aluminum brick, two high alumina brick, three high alumina brick
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range