General Information of Anchor Brick UAL60
Our corporation’s refractory bricks include many kinds of anchor bricks, like UAL85, UAL75 and so on.
Our refractory bricks are in good quality and we can offer you the best price. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance, all of our high-aluminum anchorage bricks, mullite anchorage bricks and burner bricks can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands.
Technical Data of Anchor Brick UAL60
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Anchor Brick UAL60
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slag resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Anchor Brick UAL60
Our Anchor Brick UAL60 are commonly used in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, etc. Our refractory brick have the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- The amount of refractory mud accounts for about 6% of the brick weight
- Q:How does the physicochemical index change when the high alumina brick is used at high temperature?
- If the range of softening temperature exceeds the load, the constants of other physical and chemical indexes will also increase or decrease.
- Q:What are the grades of high alumina bricks?
- According to the size of high aluminum brick is divided into: standard brick, special-shaped brick.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- The other one is inorganic insulation materials, such as Portland, rare earth insulation, the thickness should be 5 cm or more, up to the high cost of auxiliary materials of construction, to reinforce, new inorganic insulation material, the material thickness, on the line of 2-3 cm, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary material, than the price of wool, high aluminum silicate cotton.
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance?
- If it is an ordinary high alumina brick, it does not meet the requirements of acid resistance, and only the chimney lined with acid resistant bricks.
- Q:What kind of material is the general metal case?
- Generally speaking, the outer surface of the case is usually made of a steel plate of more than 1 millimeters. The thickness and the material of the steel plate are directly related to the rigidity of the case, as well as the capability of sound insulation and anti electromagnetic radiation. The regular manufacturers of the chassis plate thickness not less than 1.3mm, but there are also some small manufacturers with a thickness of only about 1mm steel, we do not need the ruler to the amount, as long as you put him up, the more weight in the same volume of the chassis is better, in addition, we can also use the finger bomb case shell. If you can hear the crisp percussion sound proof of the casing plate is thin and brittle, if you hear is relatively dull and heavy sound that the chassis material must be good, good general steel plate coated with a layer of thin zinc (bright part), so it can withstand high strength, impact resistance, hardness high elasticity. The frame parts of the chassis are made of high quality materials with high hardness. They are bent into angle shapes or strip shapes. We can shake the chassis frame of the case by hand. Good chassis should be relatively stable, and inferior chassis light is easy to shake. When choosing, we should also pay attention to the outer edge of the case and the edge of the inner bracket. Whether the incision is smooth or not, a good case will not appear in the case of rough edges, sharp edges, burrs and so on. While the poor case appears above phenomenon, often appear when installing the blood splattered". Generally speaking, the chassis must go through the corresponding grinding process before leaving the factory. The edge of the flat plate some burr, edges and corners are rounded, the corresponding fold some corner. When you install such a case, you don't worry about cuts, and some rough, poorly built cabinets tend to scratch your hands.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- When the current through the wire, it will produce a magnetic field in the vertical plane space of the wire, if there is a current two wire close by in the same direction, because they produce a magnetic field in the direction is opposite, it will produce a repulsive force is due to the magnetic field force. They will mutually inhibit current intensity of the other party, caused by the reduction of current in the wire, this inhibition of each current intensity, we called wire inductance. When the AC current line frequency is high, the inductance is stronger.
- Q:What are the specifications for bricks?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials for thermal conductivity?
- The single organic insulation material should be the best polyurethane in the field. In accordance with the production process can be divided into on-site foam polyurethane and factory prefabricated rigid foam polyurethane board. The scene is polyurethane foam isocyanate and polyol to cool (polyether or polyester) two components as the main raw materials with additives, the on-site spraying construction with thermal insulation and waterproof function of the rigid foam material.
- Q:What is fireproof concrete?
- Silicate fireproof heat-resistant concrete using temperature can reach 700 DEG ~800 DEG, the main mechanism of its heat is dehydrated calcium hydroxide silicate hydrates series of cement clinker under high temperature, the calcium oxide and slag and mixing activated silica material in the three and two aluminum oxide and the reaction of anhydrous calcium silicate and anhydrous aluminum acid calcium has strong heat resistance, the fire resistance of concrete is a certain. Such as the use of high alumina bauxite and broken bricks, magnesia brick and magnesia for fireproof heat-resistant concrete materials with the highest using temperature can reach 1100 DEG C.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range