Titanium dioxide(anatase grade) is the production of sulfuric acid by zirconia, alumina surface treatment, what is a multi-purpose
white pigment with high hiding power, high-gloss, high durability, and good brightness, with good dispersion. This product can be widely used Coatings, plastics, rubber, leather and printing ink production system.
Key indicators and characteristics of Anatase Titanium Dioxide for Masterbatch Pvc (Top10 Chinese TiO2 Manufacturer)
Color Index No.
25KG per composite paper bag
Quality Indicators of Anatase Titanium Dioxide for Masterbatch Pvc (Top10 Chinese TiO2 Manufacturer)
PH value of aqueous suspension
Sieve residue(0.045mm sieve hole)
105 °C Volatile
Resistivity of aqueous extract
Application of Anatase Titanium Dioxide for Masterbatch Pvc (Top10 Chinese TiO2 Manufacturer)
Widely used in interior and exterior coatings, plastics, rubber, leather and the production of printing inks and other systems.
- Q:Painting Instructions?
- Oils and acrylics are your best bet for painting on canvas. I've worked with both, and each have their advantages and disadvantages. Oils take FOREVER to dry. (Some take up to a week, even longer.) This is bad if you're impatient, but it's also good if you paint one day, stop, and then come back the next to finish. (Your paint will still be wet on your canvas AND your palette.) Oil paints are pretty toxic, so be careful when you work with them. Also, you'll need a mineral spirit/paint thinner of some sort to clean out your brushes. (Try to get odorless mineral spirits if you can. Either way, you'll still need good ventilation when working with oil paints.) If you want to thin your paint, I recommend using an oil painting medium instead of the paint thinner. It'll add some oomph to your piece. Acrylics are great to work with too. They dry pretty fast, can be thinned and cleaned up with water, and are quite a bit safer than oils. (They turn to plastic when they dry, so be careful not to get any on your clothing or else it probably won't come out.) Hope that helps!
- Q:Mobile power election polymer batteries or lithium batteries really good
- In fact, the polymer batteries are also lithium batteries. Lithium batteries are divided into: liquid lithium-ion batteries and polymer batteries two. As for the two batteries who are more stable, it can not be generalized, mainly to see the technical level of manufacturers.
- Q:Is the pigment poisonous?
- In all colors, red, yellow, white, blue, green, black 6 are basic colors, other colors are deployed by them, and white, yellow, red, green 4 colors contain lead dioxide, Arsenic trioxide and other toxic substances. Water, powder, advertising color 3 kinds of pigments, were squeezed into the porous plate, and then dropping two drops of sulfuric acid, respectively, the results, sulfuric acid dissolved in the pigment, which shows that sulfuric acid and pigments and other heavy metals in the reaction The In other words, this chemical test proves that the pigment does contain toxic substances such as lead. Hope to adopt, thank you.
- Q:The relationship between aromatic amines and azo.
- Aromatic amines are aromatic compounds, and azo is not but they are structurally similar to aromatic amines which are 22 or 24 are are isomers? If so, it has its molecular formula
- Q:Is JS waterproof coating a polymer or cement base? What about construction operations?
- JS is called "polymer cement waterproof coating", from the "polymer emulsion" and "powder" according to a certain percentage of the brushing after brushing in the base surface, which is the main component of cement cement.
- Q:Whats the difference between these two paints?
- The both are somewhat water based. Watercolors are pigments suspended in a water base. And can be reactivated by water after they dry. Some of the pigments are dye based and wills stain the paper, some will not. Acrylics are pigments with each encased in a plastic shell. If you looked at them under a microscope they would look like little tiny marbles. Whey acrylics dry the little marbles are touching and stick together. They cannot be reactivated with water. However is you suspend them out extremely thin they are not as permanent. And you can buy mediums which is just little marbles with no color inside. When you thin your acrylics paints with the medium, you get the bonding because you have added some clear marble for that purpose. You should not mix the two paints because the acrylics will skim over the watercolors and cause some problems. However you can use acrylics like a watercolor technique but they will not reactivate when you put one color over another. You should not use the same brushes in the two mediums because the acrylics are very hard on brushes. They work just like to rubbed your brushes over some sandpaper. And good watercolor brushes are expensive Hope that helps
- Q:What is the difference between a single component and a two-component polyurethane coating?
- One-component polyurethane waterproof coating, without coal tar, petroleum resin, asphalt and organic solvents, no pollution to the human body and the environment, can be made into a variety of colors, beautify the environment. Cationor: Isocyanate, in the moisture or organic amine catalyst Self-crosslinking curing, the application period, 6-24 hours. Storage stability, in years as a unit, less paint.
- Q:How can we spray the paint well?
- Paint spray when the need to protect the area around the wall, mainly around the walls and the ground and furniture protection. In the paint spray around the wall covered with protective tools for the home of the furniture need to protect, so as not to spray paint splashed on the furniture or the ground, resulting in damage to the furniture and the ground, affecting the appearance. But also need to do before the spraying of household housing clean-up work to avoid dust flying, affecting the quality of paint spray.
- Q:What is the meaning of the charge of the polymer?
- Lithium polymer battery full name should be lithium-ion polymer battery, so it seems, lithium polymer battery is actually a lithium-ion battery.
- Q:How the dyes are colored
- This need to practice their own, you can call out countless kinds of colors, painting more than the hearts of their own number, and others can not help
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range