Order On-line Tracking
Amino-Arylsulphonate Phenol Formaldehyde
Amino-Arylsulphonate Phenol FormaldehydeCondensate（AS）is a high range water reducer, commonly referred to as superplasticizer. It is composed with modified amino sulphonate and organic compounds. It contains no chloride and meets the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM C 494, Type F.
1. AS is compatible with Portland Cement, Portland Slag Cement, Fly-ash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement, etc.
2. Applicable in precast, ready-mixed concrete, flowable and self-compacting concrete and steam-curing concrete for both industrial and civil construction project.
Brownish Red Color Powder
Solid Content (%)
Fineness (0.315mm remains), %
Cement Paste Flow (mm)
Alkali Content (%)
Chloride Content (%)
Steel Bar Corrosion
Features and Benefits
1. High water reducing rate: The water reducing rate is over 30%.
2. Low addition rate: The addition rate is 0.30% to 1.20% of the weight of cementitious materials.
3. Low slump loss: It can satisfy the requirement of long time transportation. It is ideal for ready-mix and pumping concrete.
4. Early strength: It may reach to 70% of the designed strength grade in 3 days.
Uses and Dosages
1. When AS is applied in the form of powder, normal dosage ranges from 0.3% to 1.0% of the weight of cementitious material, while the suggested rate is 0.45% taking technical and economic factors into consideration.
2. It can be added directly or after being dissolved into water. It can be added during mix or after mix. The afterward approach can achieve better result.
For powder: Woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 30kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|