General Information Of Galvalume Steel Coil AZ150
With Cold Rolled Steel as base metal,with the aluzinc coated, finally the plate steel is called galvalume steel. Galvalume steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:carbon steel?
- Try the internet. I'm sure the steel suppliers there know about this
- Q:Can a fine grit whetstone replace a honing steel?
- A steel is to clean off an edge and remove any bends on the bevel, it is not directly for sharpening as it removes no material from the knife (or should not). A whetstone, however fine, does remove material. A steel to maintain an edge, a stone to restore an edge. They are different items for different purposes.
- Q:Movies Featuring The Steel Drum?
- You okorder.com/.. If I can find any clips, I'll add them, but I'm sure that many movies in the proper settings (Trinidad, etc.) would have such music and/or show a group or at least a single performer. For example, Cool Running could be a possibility.
- Q:can jb weld fix steel applications?
- the stuff is pretty strong... i have a friend who blew a hole in his crankcase of his 07 cr450f and used jb weld on it... added oil and rode on it.. the stuff is crazy strong just give it a day to dry
- Q:Is acrylic plastic good for bath tubs or steel ?
- Steel is expensive and heavy - the porcelain finish can be chipped and scratched. Yes it is colder - like your cook pots. Acrylic is cheaper, lighter and easier to handle for the installer. It can get scratched. There are companies that can refinish an old tub by putting an acrylic liner over it instead of removing and replacing the old steel ones. Acrylic has come a long way. But I still prefer steel.
- Q:Can carbon steel be solution annealed?
- No. Carbon steel has two different crystal structures, FCC and BCC , depending on the temperature. when you heat steel up and then quench it, it locks the crystal structure into the BCC form. this makes it hard. whereas precipitation hardened austentic stainlesses remain BCC regardless of the temp, so the hardness change is not a function of thermally induced strain. you can anneal carbon steel but the thermal profile is closer to the precipitation profile of PH stainlesses than it is to the Solution annealing profile.
- Q:will a stainless steel gun rust?
- Yes, stainless steel will rust. It is not rust proof, it is rust resistant. You still should oil your gun after you shoot it.
- Q:Is Steel a Pure Substance or a Mixture?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is Steel a Pure Substance or a Mixture? No. Not Stainless steel, I mean STEEL. Not a specific type, but STEEL. Thanks. xo
- Q:questions about steel barns?
- Steel barns are much cheaper, but do require more insulation (they get extremely hot in summer and extremely cold in winter w/o insulation), and they have little to no maintinence. in my opinion though, a better-built wood barn is by far the better choice in the long run. They are much more sturdy, more visually appealing (to me), and if kept up well, will last much longer than a steel barn will. I also like that with a wood barn, during rain/hail/etc.etc. you don't have a deafening clatter that is unavoidable with steel barns.
- Q:What is the malleable temperature of carbon steel?
- It needs to be RED hot, the hotter the better. Yes you can use a camp fire if you put the file directly in the hottest part of the coals, but it'll take about 5-10 minutes to heat. Charcoal briquettes would probably work better as a heat source. You can use something like a blow dryer to intensify the coals, that might help. You'll also need a bench vice, and the biggest pair of pliers you can find, for leverage. Bending steel's not easy even when it's hot. You could also use a bit of steel pipe that'll fit over the end of the file. Stick the file in the vise when red-hot, slip the pipe over the free end, and use the pipe to bend it. OR, you could use the old-fashioned method of just holding it with pliers in one hand, and hitting it with a 5lb sledge hammer with the other. use something solid as an anvil, like a large steel pipe. you mighe be able to get away with using a small log, but you'll have to work twice as hard. Safety glasses are MANDITORY for this type of thing. Do not attempt without eye protection at all times. Ear plugs are also a very good idea.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range