General Information Of Galvalume Steel Coil AZ150
With Cold Rolled Steel as base metal,with the aluzinc coated, finally the plate steel is called galvalume steel. Galvalume steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Steel I-beam for header?
- Probably the reason some contractors don't like this idea is that your new built-up beam, being only 6 tall, is not going to allow the joists above to attach effectively. The triple microlam with steel plates is sooooooo overkill in strength, but doesn't have the height to allow the floor joists to proberly attach. Your span is not so great that a built-up beam wouldn't work great. Assuming that your second floor joists are 2 x 10, I would use 2- 2 x 10 with 1/2 plywood sandwiched between. This is all that you really need.
- Q:What are the uses of these kinds of steel?
- Low okorder.com/ You say you cannot find there uses anywhere. These all came up using the simplest of web searches. You really need to have a word with your IT teacher as clearly you are not doing basic searches properly.
- Q:How can a spider's web be stronger than steel?
- Lol I dont know where you heard that, there probably saying for small insects like for instence a small instect in a spider web is like us( humans ) in steel but no I could break through a web with my soft hair or finger, like not an ant because there extremely strong but like a flea
- Q:Is EN10025 S355JR weathering steel?
- *EN 10 025 S355JR/JO is comes under structural steel catagories. Equivalent standard is-ASTM A 572 Gr 50. -Above areHigher strength micro-alloyed steel. -The above-mentioned structural steel grades may be welded using any of the standard metal arc and resistance welding processes, usually without any special precautions.
- Q:where did WTC steel go?
- some of the steel was recycled into a warship. I am not sure at what you are trying to get at with the forensic analysis of the steel. There is no conspiracy involving the towers outside of planes crashing into them despite what a lunatic fringe want you to think.
- Q:Stainless steel?
- The nickel and chromium content do have some effect on shine. But mostly they effect the corrosive and rust resistance property's of the stainless steel. 300 series stainless steel such as 304e or 316e will not rust like 400 series 416e eventually will. All types of stainless steel can achieve a bright shine. The key is using jewelers rouge and the correct buffing wheel. Avoid scotchbrite if you want shine. It will clean your stainless steel but it will not shine it the way you want. Miketyson26 (certified tig welder)
- Q:Why is it called Stainless Steel?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:What company sells strong steel doors for homes?
- Actually, the best doors are fiberglass. Steel doors are not solid steel. The steel is a skin, over framing and insulation. The cheaper doors have thinner steel skins.. That is why they get dented. Go to a real lumber yard. Home Depot and Lowes specialize in low price, not high quality. I use a brand, called Thermatru, that is available in New England. I am sure there are comparable brands. I don't care for Stanley. Stanley makes hammers. They bought a door factory and stick their name on the doors. Good luck.
- Q:Melting steel????
- You need about 2800 degrees to melt steel.
- Q:Is acrylic plastic good for bath tubs or steel ?
- Acrylic or fiberglass is best, the contractor probably told you steel because it may be cheaper. Acrylic can be repaired and or painted if you decide to change colors at a later date. Steel is the older cheaper technology and cast iron is way too heavy to mess with now.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range