General Information Of Galvalume Steel Coil AZ150
With Cold Rolled Steel as base metal,with the aluzinc coated, finally the plate steel is called galvalume steel. Galvalume steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Galvanized Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:What Atoms are there in Steel?
- Steel is mostly iron with a small amount (less than 1%) of carbon added. Stainless steel has other metals like chromium and nickel added.
- Q:Are steel toed boots okay for street motorcycle riding?
- I personally like to feel the shifter, and I've found that I can't feel the shifter as well through steel toed boots. Steel toed boots are designed to protect you in the event of something heavy dropping on your foot - which isn't very likely on a motorcycle. I have also found that in extreme cold that steel toed boots seem to act like a heat sink for your feet - non steel toed boots seem to stay just a little bit warmer. If you're a new rider, a very blunt toe (whether steel or not) can make getting your toes under the shifter a little more difficult, but with some practice and experience, you will get used to it. Honestly, I don't think it really makes all that much difference. All new riders have difficulty with the shifter, and it will take time for you to get used to it either way. I don't think the difference is really even worth going out and buying another set of boots, but yeah, if you were getting your first pair, I would tell you to look for a boot with a toe that is slender and tapered (vs. blunt), and non-steel.
- Q:timber truss versus steel truss?
- How about another option - Steel Re-inforced Concrete Beams. Beam planks would span 8.4 metres but to keep the cost down have an I beam support at 4.2m. Concrete is great. It goes on quick, is sound proof, (very nice when it rains or for road traffic), can have gravel laid on top to act as a heat sink for winter sun and can be covered with normal roof steel if you want to hide it. Its also rust and borer free. While you would need good supports for the front and back, although with an I beam you can have a floating front, it is not much more than what is required for a wooden top. Design it right and your roof could be a future floor for the next addition.
- Q:Why is steel denser than wood?
- The atoms in steel are more tightly packed. They have a greater mass in a smaller volume than wood. Basically, if you take 100 g of steel and 100 g of wood, the piece of steel will be smaller (less volume) than wood and therefore more dense. Density = Mass/Volume
- Q:What could the impurities in steel wool be?
- Impurities in steel wool would be of the elemental type. I'm sure steel wool is a mixture of different low grade not good for much of anything else materials. There may be excessive impurities such as lead, cobalt, boron, aluminum etc... in the steel wool. There may also be solvent residue on the wool i.e cleaner, lubricant etc.. I'm sure every batch is different - I know the iron level is high thats what makes them rust quickly.
- Q:What Are The Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel Jewelry?
- All of I know are stainless steel advantages. it won't stain, corrode, or rust easily. And it keeps its good-looking shine even for many years.
- Q:i want to see the atomic structure of carbon steel?
- This is actually a quite complex question... The atomic arrangement in steels can be controlled over a pretty wide range of different structures. This is really the fundamental reason why steel is such a commonly used material. The different atomic structures produce different physical properties so metallurgists have developed many different processes to control the atomic structure to get the properties they want. One simple answer is that Fe is BCC, body centered cubic at room temperature at equilibrium conditions. When you heat Fe up, it transforms to FCC, face centered cubic. If you continue heating Fe, it goes back to BCC, then it melts. The addition of C makes these structures (and the transformation temperatures) different. Deviating from equilibrium conditions by, for example, cooling very quickly (quenching) creates different atomic structures (one of the most important is known as martensite). Depending on how much C is in the steel, you can also have two different atomic structures (two different phases) present in equilibirum, for example, pearlite which is a mix of alpha Fe (BCC) and iron carbide Fe3C (orthorombic crystal structure). So... you need to think a little more about exactly what you want a picture of. I hope this helps
- Q:REAL steeled boned corsets?
- Hi, okorder.com/ There are 3 types of corsets: Fashion corsets, Authentic corsets and Waist training corsets. The fashion corsets are designed for light enclasping of body. They are made with plastics bones usually. The authentic corsets can reduce your waist size about 4 - 5 and the waist training corsets about 6. They both are made with steel spirals and flat bones. The waist training corsets are recommended for experienced wearers only. Look on info pages of the seller. The corsets reinforced with plastic bones are cheap with low durability.
- Q:Is it possible to stain steel red?
- This okorder.com
- Q:Is Steel a Pure Substance or a Mixture?
- Scott, there are 3 types of materials: elements, compounds, and mixtures. Compounds are covalently bonded elements. Compounds and elements are both considered 'pure' substances. Mixtures are not bonded in any fashion. So a steel mixture can have varying amounts of iron, carbon, silica,molybdenum, etc., giving the steel the desired properties (strength, rigidity, rust resistance, etc.).
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range