l Product Introduction & Specification
5754 /3105 /5005 /3004
|application|| Weather strip, car sealing weather stip, automative weather strip|
|surface treatment||with special adhesive coating for PP, PVC, TPE, EPDM, ABS material|
|Flexibility (T-bend)||0T-2T |
EN-AW5754 Mechanical property
lPackaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: wooden cases that are suitable for long distance exporting
Delivery detail: 25-30 days after receiving L/C or payment in advance
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact Us
- Q:How do aluminum plates drill?
- Can also be a self tapping screw drill, which can drill.
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- Aluminum. They reduce weight and reduce heat!
- Q:could aluminum sheet be attracted by magnet?
- no, it couldn't.
- Q:What's the maximum size of 3 mm thick aluminum sheet?
- First look at tolerance taggingIf there is no tolerance, see the accuracy level of the workpiece and check the tolerance listA 3-4 mm deviation is acceptable if the magnitude is not noted and is of no importanceThat is, the 34mm can also be used if lower precision sizes can be addedOnly board class is generally down bias, there is very little difference
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- aluminum will react with oxygen, generating dense Al2O3 oxide film on the surface, once the pure aluminum is exposed in air, it will react with air, generating oxide film to protect it.
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- It’s a kind of thermoprint material made by pressing the aluminum into sheet, and owing to its similar thermoprint effect to silver foil, so it’s called fake silver foil. Aluminum has soft texture, good ductility, and is silver white, if we use sodium silicate to paste the sheet after pressing on the offset paper, making aluminum foil, the foil can be printed. But aluminum foil is easy to be oxidized and darkens, rubbing and touching will make it darken, so it doesn’t suit for the thermoprint of books’ cover that needs to be preserved for a long time.
- Q:Which is more reactive Aluminium or Nitrogen?
- Q:What masses of iron(III) oxide and aluminum must be used to produce 10.0 g iron?
- I'm going to show my calculations anyways Fe2O3(s) + 2 Al(s) -- 2 Fe (l) + Al2O3 (s) From the equation : 1 mole of iron (III) oxide 2 moles of aluminium -- 2 moles of iron 1 mole of aluminium oxide Given that iron = 10.0 g = 10.0 g / 55.8 g per mole = 0.179 mol of iron (corr to 3 sig fig) Because the mole ratio of iron to iron (III) oxide is 2 : 1 Therefore moles of iron (III) oxide produced = 0.179 / 2 = 0.0895 mol Convert it back to grams 0.0895 x (55.8 x 2 + 16.0 x 3) = 14.3 grams (corr to 3 sig fig)' a) 14.3 grams of iron (III) oxide must be used ----- Given that iron = ...... (previously calculated) ...... = 0.179 mol of iron (corr to 3 sig fig) Because the mole ratio of iron to aluminium is 1 : 1 Therefore moles of aluminium produced = 0.179 mol Convert it back to grams 0.179 x 27.0 = 4.83 grams (corr to 3 sig fig) b) 4.83 grams of aluminium must be used ----- Given that iron = 0.179 mol Because the mole ratio of iron to aluminium oxide is 2 : 1 Therefore moles of Al2O3 produced = 0.179 / 2 = 0.0895 mol Convert it back to grams 0.0895 x (27.0 x 2 + 16.0 x 3) = 9.13 grams (corr to 3 sig fig) c) 9.13 grams of aluminium oxide is the maximum mass that could be produced P.S. The relative molecular masses used are from my textbook
- Q:1984 Cadillac Eldorado. How bad are the aluminum block engines?
- 1984 Cadillac Eldorado
- Q:polishing tarnished aluminum on a 71' Honda trail 90?
- Buy LOW TEMP aluminum paint and make it look like new.I have restored 1 1985 and that is a lot of work and well worth the results.Nice Job on the 71.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range