Structure of Aluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112 Description:
Aluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112:
Aluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:why is copper better than aluminum?
- more ductile, better conductor. thats about it. we use it for wires and electrical stuff. aluminum is for hard things like cans or cars.
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:It is harmful for a budgie to take a bath in a aluminum pie tin?
- Aluminum cookware/products that are in good condition aren't really a safety issue. That said, I'd be concerned about the birds chewing on the pie tin. Some of those tins can contain zinc which is very toxic to birds. I would suggest using something else just in case.
- Q:Confusing???? Anodising of Aluminium?
- with respect to your massege, i must say that it depends of what electrode you choice for your work. but with refer to E i think oxidation of watter do not interference with oxidation of Al and only oxidation of Al happen .
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- Melting recycled aluminum only uses 5% of the energy that is required to produce aluminum from ore. So basically, recycling it saves energy.
- Q:What is the balanced equation for copper (I) oxide and Aluminum?
- Copper(I) oxide is a solid and so is aluminum. Any reaction that might occur would have to be at an elevated temperature. This is a thermite reaction in which copper(I) is reduced to copper metal (molten) and aluminum is oxidized to aluminum oxide. 3Cu2O(s) + 2Al(s) -- 6Cu(s) + Al2O3(s) ========= Follow up ========== Do you mean in aqueous solution? There won't be any copper(I) chloride in aqueous solution. CuCl is very insoluble in water, but will undergo disproportionation to form Cu2+ ions and copper metal. Therefore, you would actually have a solution of copper(II) chloride. Copper(II) chloride will react with aluminum to form copper metal and aluminum ions. Ordinarily aluminum won't react with copper(II) ions. The reaction does proceed in the presence of chloride ion. This is because the chloride ion will react with the Al2O3 layer on the surface of aluminum metal to make [AlCl4]^- which exposes the aluminum metal below, and thus a reaction can occur. 3Cu2+ + 2Al(s) -- 2Al3+ + 3Cu(s)
- Q:How to calculate the dosage of paint for aluminum coil coating? If the weight is 1 ton, the density 2.71 and the thickness 0.12mm, how much paint is needed?
- Coating surface area S*0.12(thickness)*ρ(density) / solid(paint solid)=actual paint consumption brush and roller paint: 100% spray paint: calculated value*70%
- Q:Four roller rolling mill roller bearing on the aluminum top how always have holes
- Well, typical aluminum plate surface defects in the backup roll print, solution, change support roll.
- Q:What is the best way to sand aluminum rims?
- Eastwood okorder.com/
- Q:Aluminum scraping in cookies?
- If it's only a little bit then it will just not be digested and pass through your body and come out your rear end. It's fine, as long as you don't swallow something like a ball-bearing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range