DIN3093 ALUMINUM OVAL SLEEVE FOR STEEL WIRE ROPE
|DIN3093 ALUMINUM OVAL SLEEVE FOR STEEL WIRE ROPE |
|SIZE||INSIDE WIDTH||INSIDE LENGTH||THICKNESS||LENGTH||WEIGHT|
Aluminum Sleeve Bushing
Aluminum Sleeve Bushing
aluminum sleeve oval DIN3093
From 1mm inch to 56mm
Gunny bag or polywoven bag or carton and pallet / by customer requirements.
15-25 days after order confirmation
T/T, L/C, Western Union
1. Over 15 years experience of manufacturing and exporting 2. Professional service 3.Competitive price
Special specifications and marks can be made according to customers requirements;
Different function, size and shape available.
It is available to produce by customer drawing.
Forging parts, Electric fitting parts, Eye bolt, Turnbuckle, shackles, Link Chain, Hooks, Aluminum sleeve, Thimble, Rigging hardware
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- A large number of pipes used for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Butt fastener: used for connecting two steel pipe jointsThin-walled stainless steel pipe, the national standard consists of three parts, respectively on the thin stainless steel pipe connection, the sealing ring of raw materials of various specifications of O type thin wall stainless steel pipe diameter and wall thickness of pipe and rubber have clear requirements, in order to ensure the quality of the whole pipeline, pipeline safety and guarantee system durability. The connection mode is clamp type and ring type.
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- 1, from the dimension accuracy above, cold-rolled steel pipe size is good, high precision2. from the outward appearance, the surface of cold-rolled steel pipe is bright, and the surface of hot rolled steel pipe has obvious oxide skin or red rust
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- Wnx - net sectional modulus of steel tubes, also called net sectional resistance moment. If the section is not weakened, it can be found in the steel sheet of the steel structure design manual. If the section is weakened, it can be calculated by the formula according to the sectional dimension according to the formula of the material mechanics.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe is a hollow section, without the joint round, square, rectangular steel. Seamless steel tubes are made of ingots or billets made by piercing and are then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold casting. Seamless steel pipe with a hollow section, as pipe conveying fluid, compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bike frame and construction using steel scaffolding.
- Q:Is hot dipped plastic pipe steel?
- The hot dipped plastic steel pipe is a steel pipe, and it is made of special antiseptic treated composite steel pipe.
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- Steel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- Cold drawn steel tube and cold rolled steel pipe mill is a complete set of equipment which combines cold rolling, cold drawing, cold rolling and cold drawing to produce pipes. It is a unit for deep processing of hot-rolled pipes or welded pipes.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- The specification for steel tubes is the outer diameter multiplied by the wall thickness.Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter (De), inner diameter (D) and nominal diameter (DN).
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- Screw on the line, mainly anti-corrosion and insulation, seamless pipe caliber restrictions, so the price is high, with the most affordable screw can meet the requirements, 377 and 273 of the spiral 3920 yuan / ton, straight seam is about 4350
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range