DIN3093 ALUMINUM OVAL SLEEVE FOR STEEL WIRE ROPE
|DIN3093 ALUMINUM OVAL SLEEVE FOR STEEL WIRE ROPE |
|SIZE||INSIDE WIDTH||INSIDE LENGTH||THICKNESS||LENGTH||WEIGHT|
Aluminum Sleeve Bushing
Aluminum Sleeve Bushing
aluminum sleeve oval DIN3093
From 1mm inch to 56mm
Gunny bag or polywoven bag or carton and pallet / by customer requirements.
15-25 days after order confirmation
T/T, L/C, Western Union
1. Over 15 years experience of manufacturing and exporting 2. Professional service 3.Competitive price
Special specifications and marks can be made according to customers requirements;
Different function, size and shape available.
It is available to produce by customer drawing.
Forging parts, Electric fitting parts, Eye bolt, Turnbuckle, shackles, Link Chain, Hooks, Aluminum sleeve, Thimble, Rigging hardware
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:What's the difference between steel pipe and pipe fittings?
- Pipe classification: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the sectional shape. The round steel tube is widely used, but there are some special-shaped steel tubes such as square, rectangle, semicircle, hexagon, equilateral triangle and octagon.
- Q:Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- The specification specifies that the duty ratio of multiple conductors through the pipe laying shall not exceed 20%, and the straight-line distance shall not exceed 30 meters. The distance shall be shortened by the elbow, and the specifications or handbooks can be checked in detail
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain, depending on the length of seamless steel tube.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Fastener type steel pipe scaffold, fastener is the connection between steel pipe and steel pipe, and its form has three kinds, namely right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt fastener
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral tube called spiral steel tube or spiral welded pipe, the low carbon steel or low alloy structural steel strips in a helical line certain angle (called forming angle) rolled into a tube, then the tube welding seam made up, it can be used in narrow strip production of large diameter steel pipe. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Sort by connectionThe connection way of steel pipe can be divided into: light pipe (pipe end without thread) and wire tube (Guan Duan with thread).The tube can be divided into ordinary tube and end tube.Thickening of the tube can also be divided into: extra thick (with external thread), internal thickening (with internal thread) and inside and outside thickening (with internal and external thread) and other vehicle wire tube.The wire tube can also be divided into ordinary cylinder or taper thread and special thread.In addition, according to user needs, wire tubes are generally equipped with pipe delivery.Plating characteristicsAccording to the characteristics of surface coated steel pipe can be divided into: Clarinet (not coated) and coating tube.The coating tubes include galvanized pipes, aluminium plated tubes, chrome plated pipes, aluminized tubes and other alloy layers.The coating tube has an outer coating tube, an inner coating tube and an inner and outer coating pipe. The commonly used coatings are plastics, epoxy resins, coal tar, epoxy resins, and various glass based anticorrosive coatings. Galvanized pipe is divided into KBG pipe, JDG pipe, threaded pipe, etc.
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- The alloy tube can be divided into: low alloy pipe, alloy pipe structure, high alloy tube, high strength tube. Bearing tube, heat resistant acid resistant stainless pipe, precision alloy (such as cutting alloy) pipe, high temperature alloy tube, etc..
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- You're not usually advised to do it yourself, because you can't do it yourself. General powder coating, spray before the treatment is very strict, to be high temperature baking, and their spraying are dry paint, it does not add hardening agent, that is, the surface dry, but not hard, not wear-resistant. So don't scrape off the paint, or you'll look good after spraying, and it will be ugly in a few days,.If you really like to look good, you can buy some stickers back to paste, without affecting the appearance..
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding is also a kind of longitudinal submerged arc welding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range