||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:What the glue of L solidified aluminum and fast acrylic plate, solid glue?
- Aluminum and acrylic adhesive, if you want to achieve high strength without any effect, can be bonded with KD-5603 trace glue, but this should be with the help of UV curing light curing, if there is no UV curing light, the sun is strong weather, stick in the sun after 30 minutes can be the bonding effect of glass panel; the specific effects can refer to the general glass coffee table with four Aluminum Alloy column, don't see any traces of adhesive;
- Q:What aluminum free deodorant works???
- Not only does the aluminum in deordorant cause alzheimers, aluminum is also a known carcinogen, and may be a cause to breast cancer ( a lot of breast cancers are first found in the armpit, or close to it.......where deodorant goes.....crazy) i found one at a health food store.... it's called JASON....and it's apricot scented....it works pretty good, just gotta put it on a lot hope that helps!!
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond two pieces of aluminum sheets?
- you can use jellied universal glue, don't use the liquid one, because it's only suitable for plastics or materials easy for erosion.
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- It's bored by drill.
- Q:Why is aluminum preferred over iron-based alloys in the aerospace and?
- Aluminum is chosen in aerospace because it is light weight. Iron is preferred in structures here on earth because of its strength and suitability to endure gravity for a long period of time.
- Q:What keeps things colder- plastic wrap or aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil. It is thicker, and metal retains heat/cold longer than the thin film of plastic would. I actually use both when I freeze things like lasagna...I use a layer of plastic wrap on it first, then a layer of foil over the top. It creates an extra (albeit fine) layer of insulation.
- Q:If 75grams of oxygen react, how many grams of aluminum are required?
- Aluminium oxide is Al2O3, so there are 3 oxygen atoms for every 2 aluminium atoms. Divide 75 by the relative atomic mass of oxygen (15.9994). That is proportional to the number of oxygen atoms. Then divide by 3 and multiply by 2. This gives a number proportional to the number of aluminium atoms. Then multiply this by the relative atomic mass of aluminium (26.981529) to give the mass of aluminium required in grams.
- Q:A solid aluminum ingot weighs 71.0 N in air.?
- first find the volume of your aluminium. youll need this when analyzing the bouant force F(b). the sg of aluminum is 2.7 and the density of water is 1000 kg/m^3 so the density of aluminum is 2.7x1000=2700kg/m^3. the mass is 71N/g = 7.237512742 kg. so volume of our piece of aluminum = mass/density = 0.0026805603 m^3 now analyze the forces being applied to the system. There are three, the force of gravity F(g), the buoyant force F(b) and the tension T. Tension and buoyant force push up, gravity pulls down. the system will be at rest since the rope is holding it at rest. so T + F(b) - F(g) = 0 T + (Volume aluminum X density water X g) - (MAss of aluminum x g) = 0 T + (0.0026805603x1000x9.81) - (71 N (given in problem)) = 0 Solving for T, T = 44.70370346 N = 45 N using sig figs.
- Q:Steel or aluminum alloy rims?
- A heavier rotating mass is harder on the brakes so the aluminum are better mechanically but they will shatter if you hit a curb or pothole to hard where the steel is malleable . Since you are using this vehicle for personal transportation the pretty aluminum rims will be your best choice . If it were a pick up truck being used for construction I would use the steel . Of course we are really talking extreme hypothetical because either set will do you just fine , we are really talking looks here .
- Q:calculating ions in Aluminum Nitrate?
- OK - first you need the ENTIRE mass of the aluminum nitrate (gram formula mass). You need the correct formula for aluminum nitrate, then add up the atomic masses from the periodic chart. Then, you need to convert 3.99 g of aluminum nitrate to moles of aluminum nitrate. (grams/formula mass = moles) Then, you need to take into account how many moles of nitrate ions are in a mole (look at the correct formula for aluminum nitrate). Then multiply by the number of moles you calculated (moles of ions per molecule x #moles). This would be moles of ions. You need individual ions you would the multiply by 6.02 x 10^23 ions/mole. SO: grams of sample divided by formula mass x #nitrate ions per molecule x (6.023 x 10^23 ions per mole) = # ions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range