||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding aluminum sheets?
- I advice you to use AB glue to bond aluminum sheets, acylic acid AB glue is better than 502 in bonding aluminum sheets, Gelianghao XSSS-290AB glue sold in hardware store can directly permeate into the surface of aluminum sheets and bond the sheets tightly.
- Q:Tightening small aluminum wires?
- Make sure all work is done to code, we had a house with aluminum wiring, it gets hot when a larger load is applied. When selling, the couple who bought it had an inspector come and he said we had to do all this work or they could not get a mortgage. Whatever you do, make sure it is fully up to code, or you will have alot of trouble selling your home one day.
- Q:What kind of pattern aluminium plate has?
- Aluminum alloy decorative plate: aluminum alloy checkered plateThe aluminum alloy pattern board is made of the rust proof aluminum alloy and so on. It is made of special pattern, and the patterns are beautiful and elegant. It is not easy to wear and has good antiskid performance. It has strong corrosion resistance and is easy to flush. Different colors can be obtained by surface treatment. The pattern plate is smooth, the cutting size is accurate, easy to install. It is widely used in wall decoration and stairs and stair treads.
- Q:What type of aluminum plate does it contain?
- 1 * * * series aluminum sheet: stands for 1050, 1060, 1100. In all series, the 1 x x series belongs to a series with the largest amount of aluminum. Purity can reach more than 99%.2 * * * series aluminum sheet: 2A16 (LY16) and 2A06 (LY6). The characteristics of 2 * * * series of aluminum is high hardness, which belongs to the copper content is the highest, about 3-5%.
- Q:What is in the aluminum in my 1991 Trek 2300?
- You can NOT weld back an aluminum frame unless you have the facilities to anneal and heat treat the frame again. Rewelding without the post treatments will result in a very soft area around the new weld causing sudden catastrophic failure... this means if you are riding it could fail at any time causing injury or death. EDIT: Wait just a durn minute. The 2100 and 2300 had carbon fiber tubes bonded to aluminum lugs and stays. If your bike failed then you ABSOLUTELY should not try to weld it. The heat from welding (even if you had post treatment facilities) would destroy the bond between the CF and aluminum. Fair warning- cut the frame apart and throw it away.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- Don’t worry about it, after aluminum contacts water or air, a layer of oxide film will generate on its surface to separate aluminum from the water or air and protect it, so it won’t be erosive.
- Q:Painting home exterior aluminium siding?
- while I've never done it, my brother in law painted their aluminum siding. He used paint he bought at sears- go to a paint store, one that only sells paint and pick their brains. He power washed the house, primed it and used a sprayer to apply both the paint and the primer....the house looks like they replaced the siding.
- Q:will sodium hydroxide / water solution react with copper tubing or aluminum? ?
- Aluminum, yes; copper, no. Aluminum is attacked by both acids and bases (it is what is called amphoteric); copper is attacked by neither -- although nitric acid will attack copper by oxidizing it. Solder joints may be attacked by acid, but may be more or less immune to attack by strong bases, depending on what is in the solder.
- Q:How much is left of the element Aluminum?
- Aluminium is one of the most abundant Element on earth, ranking 3rd in the crust, second only to oxygen and silicon. And it is eminently recyclable. However, many minerals containing aluminium are not economically exploitable.
- Q:Fallout 3 or Apple Aluminum Keyboard?
- Have you used the Apple Aluminum keyboard before? Most people either love it or hate it. The low-profile keys feel a lot different than a traditional keyboard. Personally, I like it and can type faster on the AL, but I know a lot of people that got rid of it and got a different keyboard. You don't NEED to use an Apple keyboard on your Mac - you can use any USB keyboard you want. So you COULD get a cheaper alternate keyboard and still get Fallout as well. Windows keyboards don't have the same quick pick button across the top as an Apple keyboard, but you can custom configure your keyboard commands in System Profile-Keyboard Mouse-Keyboard Shortcuts (under the Apple logo at the top-left of your screen) and set whatever keys or key combos to do those missing commands. But I don't think Fallout 3 is out for Mac, is it? I couldn't find a version with a quick Google search.........a Windows version won't run on your Mac unless you have Windows installed with either Boot Camp (included in OS X 10 Leopard) or with a virtual PC like VMWare Fusion or Parallels. Unless you are running Windows on your Mac (like I am) don't waste your money on a PC game you won't be able to play. Enjoy your new Mac!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range