||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
1 Specifications of Aluminum sheets for Truck Body
AA3xxx (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.
AA5xxx (AA5052, AA5754, AA5083 etc.
AA6xxx (AA6061, AA6063 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, O/F, T3-T6
Special specification is available on customer’s requirement
2 Size Tolerance (mm)
3 Usage/Applications of Aluminum sheets for Truck Body
Our company's PE Coated Aluminum Coil/Sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration(garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipe, sanwich panels and drainage, etc.
4 Packaging & Delivery & Payment term of Aluminum sheets for Truck Body
Packaging: Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 1000-25000KG.
Shipment: the goods will be delivered within 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
Terms of payment: T/T or L/C.
5 Basic Production Process
Aluminium bar cutting → Aluminium bar heat treatment → Aluminium ingot → Hot extruding → Straightening → Heat treatment → Profiles cutting →Packing → Delivery
- Q:What is the weight of aluminium plate now?
- The proportion of pure aluminum is 2.702g/c square meters. General are aluminum alloy, the proportion of the different components, different, but the difference is not great.
- Q:How to solve the loose bonding of aluminum sheet and silica gel?
- Bonding silicone rubber needs surface treatment, after using silicone rubber surface treating agent of Kuer , you can bond them with 4211 adhesive.
- Q:Excuse me: how much is the price of the thick 3mm 1000 *2000mm aluminum sheet per square meter?.
- Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:did Apple stop selling Mac Aluminum?
- No... all of their computers are made of aluminum (except for the old white macbook) so it'd be kind of hard for them to stop selling aluminum computers. Which one were you looking at? the iMac, mac mini, macbook pro? If you were looking for the regular macbook you probably only saw the plastic white one because as of today, apple decided that the 13inch aluminum unibodies were going to be added to the pro line. They saw a slight spec bump and now come with a new and improved battery and I believe faster processors, but all in all, still the same macbook, just with a new name. Check the macbook pro section.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- You can use argon arc welding, connect the positive pole with alternating current,aluminum wire as the welding wire.
- Q:how many nitrogen atoms are in aluminum nitrate? (more questions..)?
- aluminium nitrate Al (NO3)3 so no. of N atoms = 3 . ans NOTE NUMBER OF ATOMS OR MOLECULES IN ANY COMPOUND IS GIVEN BY AVOGADRO'S NUMBERS WHICH = 6.022X 10^23 avogadro's no. is no. of atoms in one gm atomic mass of any element avogadros no. is also no of molecules. present in one gm molar mass of any molecules. e.g. 1 gm hydrogen has = 6.022x10^23 atoms of H 2gm hydrogen has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of H in the same way 16gm of O2 hsa = 6.022x10^23 atoms 32gm O2 has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of oxygen. ANOTHER EXAMPLE;-- 44 gmCO2 has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of CO2 so to know number atoms weight should be given ( particle does not explain wt.
- Q:aluminum elements question?
- Aluminum is element 13, so it has 13 protons. This also means that it normally has 13 electrons (provided it is not in an ionic state). Normally it has 14 neutrons, but may have less or more in various isotopes.
- Q:aluminum vs aluminum oxide ?
- Aluminum metal is not found in nature, only aluminum oxide is in the mine or ground and they have to separate it from the oxidation to make a useful metal.
- Q:Is there aluminum in tin?
- No Aluminium (Al) is an element with atomic number 13. Tin (Sn) is another element with atomic number 50
- Q:If equal masses of water and aluminum interact thermally, will the final temperature be closer to the...?
- The correct equation is: dQ = m*c*dT As dQ (substitute of thermal potential) and mass are the comparable, the equation may well be rewritten as: c*dT=consistent So a cloth with a decrease specific warmth skill could have a much better improve in temperature. The question has already suggested this yet now all of us be attentive to they are inversely proportional. to that end: c of aluminium/c of copper = dT of aluminium / dT of copper 0.22/0.092 = proportionality consistent = 2.39 So copper would be 2.4 circumstances warmer than aluminium (or aluminium would be 0.40 two circumstances warmer than copper).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range