||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
1 Specifications of Aluminum sheets for Truck Body
AA3xxx (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.
AA5xxx (AA5052, AA5754, AA5083 etc.
AA6xxx (AA6061, AA6063 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, O/F, T3-T6
Special specification is available on customer’s requirement
2 Size Tolerance (mm)
3 Usage/Applications of Aluminum sheets for Truck Body
Our company's PE Coated Aluminum Coil/Sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration(garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipe, sanwich panels and drainage, etc.
4 Packaging & Delivery & Payment term of Aluminum sheets for Truck Body
Packaging: Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 1000-25000KG.
Shipment: the goods will be delivered within 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
Terms of payment: T/T or L/C.
5 Basic Production Process
Aluminium bar cutting → Aluminium bar heat treatment → Aluminium ingot → Hot extruding → Straightening → Heat treatment → Profiles cutting →Packing → Delivery
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum sheet and aluminum curtain wall? The cost is high!
- The upper and lower layers of the composite aluminum plate are high purity aluminum alloy plates, and the middle is a non-toxic low-density polyethylene (PE) core plate, also called an aluminum plastic plate, and the aluminum veneer is a single aluminum sheet. For appearance, the difference between the two is not large, but the color of aluminum plate is diverse. Price respect, curtain wall uses exterior wall board, aluminous plastic board price is in 100 yuan or so, 2.5mm thick aluminium single board price is in 240 the left and right sides, 3mm single board is more expensive.
- Q:What does exterior wall imitate aluminium paint have? Imitate aluminium plate paint is fluorocarbon paint?
- Walls are generally used in fluorocarbon paint, Akesu Valspar KCC Nippon are international famous brand
- Q:Is my volvo S70 bumper aluminum or stainless steel?
- Aluminum, stainless is too expensive and not ductile enough to be made into bumpers, especially of that complexity. As far as the magnetism, the magnet would only stick to low nickel stainless and its not likely that they would use 308 on a consumer vehicle.
- Q:aluminum wiring repair?
- Anywhere you have a tap the new method should be done. The kitchen outlets that draw more amps usually have the biggest problem but with vacuum cleaners that draw about 10 or 12 amps all outlets are a problem. The wires should be taken off all outlets and tapped to a short copper wire with approved method and the the copper wire is put to the outlets and also switches. All taps have to use the right type of paste and right crimps and or wire nuts. The main breaker if alum wire should be taken off wire brushed and have the right type of Penetrox paste put on wires and put back. If the breaker can fit one of those crimp ends you put on alum wire and insert in breaker better yet. I did one house years ago and it is a job. I was able to fish new copper wire to all the kitchen outlets all the way back to panel.
- Q:Aluminum Mig Welding?
- I can't find a reference, but I think aluminum may react with CO2. Aluminum is produced by reacting aluminum oxide with carbon when electrical energy is injected, so I guess that the reaction may go backwards and produce energy
- Q:Strongest Aluminum Stem?
- i okorder.com
- Q:What are uses of Aluminum Nitride?
- Don't know where you looked, but this came up with very basic web search. Metallization methods are available to allow Aluminium nitride to be used in electronics applications similar to those of alumina and beryllium oxide. Among the applications of Aluminium nitride are opto-electronics, dielectric layers in optical storage media, electronic substrates, chip carriers where high thermal conductivity is essential, military applications, as a crucible to grow crystals of gallium arsenide, steel and semiconductor manufacturing. Epitaxially grown thin film crystalline aluminium nitride is also used for surface acoustic wave sensors (SAW's) deposited on silicon wafers because of the Aluminium nitride's piezoelectric properties. One application is an RF filter used in mobile phones called a thin film bulk acoustic resonator (FBAR). This is a MEMS device that uses aluminium nitride sandwiched between two metal layers.
- Q:aluminum boat vs fiberglass?
- Fiberglass boats ARE NOT more durable. A typical fiberglass bass boat will last approx 12-15 years with regular use- depending on brand and if you plan to fish tournaments. (Tournaments can ruin a boat in NO time.) Typically, GOOD aluminum hulls will last a LONG time- if properly cared for.
- Q:please suggest metal similar to aluminium with casting properties?
- Q:How Strong is Aluminum?
- Take a look on this website. You will see some of the main uses of aluminium and will be able to determine what it is capabke of: www.bwcaluminium.co.uk
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range