||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:does aluminum sheet has a function of magnetism isolating?
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- choose the 8-10% of the thickness for two-sided gaps.
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Both of them have advantage. It depends on the new product type it’s applied. Heating coil: it’s applied in some products with high temperature and large heat release, such as oven and other types.
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- Aluminum sheet has a better thermal conductivity, because metal is good conductor of heat, graphite is n't metal.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- Don’t worry about it, after aluminum contacts water or air, a layer of oxide film will generate on its surface to separate aluminum from the water or air and protect it, so it won’t be erosive.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- many baked food will use aluminum foil.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
- Q:does aluminum sheet need to conduct ROHS detection?it's metel material, how much detections should it conduct for ROHS detection?
- It's ok for detecting four items of ROHS heavy metal for ROHS detection of metal material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range