||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:What is the Lewis Structure for Aluminium Trichloride? Does it display resonance?
- I'll do NO2- as an example. The Lewis structure is O=N-O with two electron pairs on the left O and 3 electron pairs on the right O and one electron pair on the N. But you could also draw it as O-N=O. So, those are the two resonance structures. The actual is where N has 1.5 bonds to each O on average.
- Q:Aluminium oxide drill bits?
- It acts a lubricant.
- Q:cinergy field seats: metal? aluminum?
- The stadium opened in 1970, so that would be aluminum.
- Q:What will affect the performance of the aluminum ingot in the process of casting?
- There are two major types of aluminum ingot after industrial application: cast aluminum alloy and wrought aluminum alloy. Cast aluminium and aluminum alloy are used to produce aluminium castings by casting method. Wrought aluminium and aluminium alloy are produced by pressure process. They are plates, belts, foils, tubes, rods, shapes, wires and forgings. According to the national standard "aluminum ingots for remelting by chemical composition is divided into 8 grades, namely Al99.90, Al99.85, Al99.70, Al99.60, Al99.50, Al99.00, Al99.7E, Al99.6E" (Note: Al number is aluminum content). Some people call "A00" aluminum, in fact, is aluminum containing 99.7% purity aluminum, called standard aluminum in the London market".
- Q:12ft aluminum boat weight limit?
- You should have a small metal plate that is riveted into the rear transom that will tell you what the max. capacity, persons and weight. If this is absent, I would answer the question by saying that if your boat is of the John boat variety, (square front end) and pretty shallow sides, I would think twice about 2 large people that weigh 225+. If your boat is of the deep-V variety with deeper sides, then two people with gear would probably be fine. Any way you look at it, a 10 boat is a maximum of twp persons.
- Q:The minimum thickness of aluminum curtain wall is 2, 5mm or 3mm?
- JGJ133-2001 3.3.10Generally, aluminum plate refers to aluminum veneer;The thickness requirements of different metal plates are specified in 133 Li and 3.3 bars
- Q:How do I calculate the weight of aluminum sheet? What is the density?
- Weight by volume * density. With the quality, volume density.
- Q:The white powder often found on objects made of aluminum is aluminum oxide. Al2O3?
- molar mass.. .. molar mass Al2O3 = 2 x 26.98 + 3 x 16.00 = 101.96 g/mol mass %'s based on formula .. % Al in Al2O3 = (2 x 26.98 / 101.96) x 100% = ___ % .. % O in Al2O3 = (3 x 16.00 / 101.96) x 100% = ___ % mass % based on experimental data .. % Al in oxide = (5.00g / 9.36g) x 100% = ___% .. % O in oxide = ( (9.36g - 5.00g) / 9.36g) x 100% = __ % and finally .. % error = (|measured - accepted| / |accepted|) x 100% = ___% ********* here's the answer for the ALUMINUM calcs .. % Al in Al2O3 = (2 x 26.98 / 101.96) x 100% = 52.92% .. % Al in oxide = (5.00g / 9.36g) x 100% = 53.42% .. % error = ( | 53.42% - 52.92% | / | 52.92% | ) x 100% = 0.95% you get to do the oxygen calcs
- Q:Why aluminum reacts slowly with dilute acids?
- rethink your question, is non sensical at this point.
- Q:Can you paint Chrome Aluminum rims?
- Chrome Paint For Rims
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range