||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:As for cast aluminum sheet or wrought one, which one has faster heat conduction?
- 1,duralumin: it's the alloy of aluminum, copper, magnesium, manganese and other metals. it's suitable for compacting by rolling, and it has a higher strength and hardness than common aluminum products. 2, aluminum: it contains many inpurities, is crisp and easy to be smashed.cast aluminum usually is secondary aluminum, and it is produced by remelting the collected old aluminum pots and spoons.3, wrought aluminum: it contains 98% aluminum and 2% or more inpurities, and is comparatively pure aluminum. its soft priority makes it suitable for being pressed into various shapes, aluminum pots,aluminum lunch box,aluminum sheets,aluminum wires,aluminum pipes are all made by wrought aluminum.you will know their defferences from their definition.
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- choose the 8-10% of the thickness for two-sided gaps.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Different materials usually have difference in construction technology. The detailed ceiling construction technology process of aluminum buckle plate:1, snapping line: according to the elevation horizontal line of floor, designed elevation, surrounding ceiling elevation horizontal line, you can find the central point of your room. Then alone the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line, take the central point of your room as focus, you can draw the grading line of keel. 2, install main keel boom: after ensuring the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line and keel’s location line, you can measure the elevation of the below ending of boom, and install the boom processed before. You can use expansion bolt to fix the boom on ceiling. Choose round steel as boom, control the gap of hanging bar under the range of 1200mm.3, install main keel: choose C38 light steel keel as main keel, control the gap under 1200mm. connect it with fitting and boom matched with main keel while installing. 4, install side keel: fix 25×25mm coated keel on the surrounding wall with cement nail according to net height of ceiling, control the cement nail’s gap under 300mm. 5, install sub keel: install the sub keel matched with aluminum buckle plate according to the size of aluminum buckle plate, hang the sub keel on main keel through hanger. When the sub keel needs to be prolonged by several keel, use the adapting piece of sub keel, connect the two ends and fix them after straightening at the same time of hanging the sub keel.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- its welding strength is very high. you can use the following methods to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets together: 1, strict deformation control requirement. 3, it can prevent some flux remnant during welding. 3,the welding wire welding of low temperature M51 and M51-F is operated under 179︒C.or they are welded in the situation of being especially thin.4, it can solve the welding of 3 series aluminium alloys and casting, and its welding temperature is 380-400︒C.its advantage is that you don't need any flux during welding. WE53 low temperature aluminium welding wire has a high affinity in welding 7 series aluminium alloys. and Q303 low temperature aluminum welding wire has a high affinity for the welding of 1 series aluminium alloys, die casting or 6 series welding materials.
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:how to distinguish the physical property of copper sheet from the one of aluminum sheet?
- physical property: copper sheet: golden, heavy, aluminum sheet: white, light.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only zinc sheet can react, zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range