||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:Baking brownies with aluminum foil?
- Aluminum is an amazingly good conductor of heat. Which means that the bottom of the brownies will be burnt before the middles are done. I agree with others: try a parchment-paper-lined pan, or grease the pan well (use margarine spread with clean fingers or a spray), and then dust the pan with cocoa. Usually you would use flour, but that will leave a white residue on the brownies--the cocoa will blend in and actually add a bit more chocolate flavor. Or, dust with some of the cake mix before you mix up the batter. Also, be sure to let the brownies cool in the pan before you try to cut them.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- cm2, leather. 4, it’s durable and can endure 106 degree high temperature. Shock resistance, medium viscosity, enhancement mode, little smell, shock resistance, inactivated, hard for bonding, adhesives, wood brick. 480, little white sediment, bonding, acidity, 410。 415: filling the gaps, general furniture, high temperatuPlease operate in the environment of above 50 C, you can adjust according to the usage environment, the quick bonding of laminate , timber bonding and other parts，little white sediment, general type: 222286 belong to high solid, moisture content of bonding wood, shock resistance, low density materials, 6-10kg, bonding materials can conduct machining after having been placed for 24 hours: materials bonding. 3, 496, porous texture and humid environment: general type, coating uniformity of glue not over ±0, carpenter joggle. 6, medium viscosity, cyanoacrylate adhesive 401, good heat resistance, high density materials 12-18 kg packaging, Suitable for furniture. 414 (1) Formica, carpenter’s glue,
- Q:What's the difference between 6061 aluminum plate, 7075 aluminium plate and 6063 aluminum plate?
- Simply put, 6061 and 6063 belong to the 6 series, 6061 hardness in 90HB 6063 in 80HB, suitable for brazing, surface oxidation treatment is better, 7075 T6 hardness in 150HB, hardness is highestUsually 6061 and 6063 can be common
- Q:Blocking thermal imaging with glass or aluminum foil?
- Well, silly! That keeps the space aliens from getting to them! Their brain sucking devices can't penetrate aluminum foil. Seriously, though, it's a redneck attempt to block the direct sun and keep the room from heating up.
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:please suggest metal similar to aluminium with casting properties?
- Q:General characteristics of pure aluminium plate of pure aluminium plate
- I really want to know to call 1362889760 for your reference as follows: according to the content of different aluminum alloy elements can be divided into 8 series respectively 1***, 2***, 3***, 4***.5***.6***.7***.8*** according to the different processing technology can be divided into cold and hot rolling. They can be divided into thin plate and medium plate according to their thickness. GB/T3880-2006 standard specifies a thickness of 0.2 millimeters, called aluminum foil. More commonly used grades: pure aluminum plate, 1060 plate. Foil. Thick plate, tensile tube. Extruded tube. Type. Bar. Cold processing bar mainly for corrosion resistance in forming of high places, but not of high strength components, such as chemical equipment, marine equipment, railway tanker, conductive materials, instruments and materials, electrode etc.. 3003: plate, strip. Foil. Thick plate, tensile tube. Extruded tube. Type. Bar. Wire rod。 Cold bar, cold wire, rivet wire, forging, foil, heat sink material mainly used for processing requires good molding property, high corrosion resistance, good weldability or parts, or both have these properties need than the workpiece of 1*** alloy with high strength, such as the transport of fluids tank and tank, pressure tank, storage device, heat exchanger, chemical equipment, aircraft fuel tank, oil pipe, reflective panels, kitchen equipment, cylinder washing machine, rivet, wire. 3003 aluminum alloy sheet, plate, tube drawing. Extruded tubes, houses, partitions, roof covers, piping, etc. 3004 plates, thick plates, tensile tubes.
- Q:Aluminum Vs. Fiberglass Ladders?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Aluminum Vs. Fiberglass Ladders? I wish to purchase an 8' step ladder as well as a medium length extension ladder. What are the pros and cons of aluminum vs. fiberglass?
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminium plate?
- Look at the material of the aluminum sheet about 18 better T6, about 20 to almost 5052 in 25 some brands will be more expensive to buy and then also need to invoice invoice must the seller will give you points plus tax needed to contact
- Q:What does aluminum plate "3003-H24" mean?
- 3003 is aluminium manganese alloy aluminum plate (Al--Mn), which is mainly composed of manganese.H24: continuous casting, continuous rolling, Zhang Liqiang and partial toughening.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.Aluminium alloy is added in the process of aluminum alloy elements (main alloying elements copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc, manganese, minor alloying elements such as nickel, iron, chromium, titanium, lithium, etc.) in order to improve the mechanical properties of aluminum and chemical index. Alloy aluminum sheet has some special properties of pure aluminum plate, and is widely used in special environment, such as ship, refrigerator, mould, aerospace equipment, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range