Aluminum sheet checkered /Aluminum sheet embossing sheet
1000 series: 1050. 1070. 1100
2000 series: 2011. 2014. 2017. 2018. 2024.
2025. 2117. 2218. 2618.
3000 series: 3003. 3004.
4000 series: 4032. 4043. 4543.
5000 series: 5005. 5050. 5052. 5056. 5083.5086. 5154. 5205. 5252. 5254. 5356. 5357.5454. 5456. 5457. 5652. 5657.
6000 series: 6005. 6011. 6053. 6351. 6061.
6101. 6151. 6201. 6261. 6262. 6063. 6463. 6066.6070
7000series: 7001. 7005. 7072. 7075. 7076.
7175. 7178. 7079
8000 series:8011,8021,8079 etc
|Surface treatment||Polished,Mill Finished,anodized or power sprayed |
|Features||High weather resistance anti scratch anticorrosion and good weather resistance subtle edges and elegant appearance and easy processing and installation high brightness and hardness|
1)Excellent machining properties
Easy to weld
2)Suited to marine and low temp applications
3)Very good for anodic reaction
Particularly suited to structural applications Aerial aluminum
|Note||If you have any other questin,welcome for your consultation|
1)Chemical compositions&mechanical property&Size
1) Home Lighting Lighting Network;
2)Solar reflective pieces;
4)Indoor decoration: ceiling, metope, etc
7)scutcheon, luggage etc;
8)The car inside and outside decoration;
9) Indoor decorations, such as picture frames;
10) Household appliances: refrigerators microwave audio equipment, etc
11)Aerospace and military aspects, such as China's large aircraft manufacturing, the shenzhou spacecraft series, satellites, etc
12)Precision Parts Processing;
14)Chemical/thermal insulation pipe coating etc
Packaging & Shipping
Package: Standard seaworthy packing or as per request
1 Customer and reputation first
2 Timely feedback
3 Low MOQ
5 Competitive price
6Different size can be supplyed as your request
7 Professional service of technical and shipping support
8More than 30 years experience in the cold and hot rolled sheet/coil/stri experience
- Q:The price of an atom of aluminum?
- This can be done, as crazy as it sounds. Aluminum has a molar mass of 26.98g and the stated sample (the roll) is $2.96 for 0.995g You would divide 0.955 by 26.98. This gives you 0.0369, which is the amount of moles of aluminum in the roll. Then you need to use Avogadro's number. This is 6.02*10^23, and is the amount of particles in a mole. Avogadro's number multiplied by 0.0369 gives you 2.22138*10^22. This is the amount of aluminum atoms in the roll. Now, you divide the price ($2.96) by the amount of aluminum atoms (2.22138*10^22) to get the price per atom. Price per atom of aluminum in the stated sample: $1.332505*10^-22 (This is equivalent to .$0.0000000000000000000001332505) I hope this helps.
- Q:Is there an electronic melting pot furnace that is hot enough to melt aluminum for sale?
- Aluminum melts below 1300F These gold and silver melters like the one in the link go to 2000F or more and should work for aluminum. I guess more small melters of metals want to melt gold and silver than aluminum.
- Q:How much is the aluminum plate shearing machine?
- According to the model to decide, we'd better consult our manufacturers
- Q:Aluminum Mig Welding?
- Get the kit which will have new drive wheels and the liner, and get the right gas, and don't plan on using any thin aluminum, I was never able to have fine enough control on my machine to get it to work well on anything less than 1/8 material. Also, you will probably buildup too much heat and burn through if you try to go far, weld about 1 at a time and let the material cool. Your machine and mine are just barely on the edge of being capable of doing this. It is nearly impossible to dial it in to a reliable point.
- Q:Rifle material stainless steel vs aluminum?
- Stainless Vs Aluminum Prop
- Q:What are some unushal properties about Aluminum?
- Corrosion resistance due to passivation and low density.
- Q:Would you please tell me what putty to use on the aluminium board, what kind of putty, and the painting process?
- You can also consider adding primer or putty, and then spray paint.In summary, adhesion of the topcoat is reinforced with an agent.
- Q:8mm which type of aluminum plate is suitable for bending?
- How do I calculate the pressure of the seamless steel tube with the outer diameter of 300mm and the thickness of 18mm L=600mm? material
- Q:Difference between castiron bodies and aluminium bodies used in automotive components? What makes each special
- Aluminium is lighter as well as stronger than CI. Thats the reason most of the Automobile manufacturers use Aluminium for car bodies while they use cast iron for the underframes and internal chassis....NMN
- Q:Would alternating layers of Aluminium, Polymers, Styrofoam, and ER Armor be good for tank?
- Aluminium has a strength up to 800 N/mm2 (for its best Al-based alloys) while steels can go much higher... about 1400 N/mm2 if I recall well. The problem with aluminium is that is prompt to fatigue break which is not good with something vibrating like a rolling tank armor. Polymers are not strong enough unless you use composite materials, for ex. fibre glass or even better - carbon fibre reinforced. The problem is still that unlike steel, the strength is exceptionally high... in one direction - so pray for the impact to be mostly from this direction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range