||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding is a welding method that pressing the materials to be welded in an area between two poles and switching on current. the current will go through the contact surface and agjacent area, producing resistance heat effect which will heatthe materials into melting or plastic state and make the materials be welded together.
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- You can sprinkle the mix of Alkaline water,vinegar,washing powder and liquid detergent on the surface. And after a period of time, rub it with soft silk, after it being dry,sprinkle again and rub until it's clean.
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- aluminum sheet
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- silver white
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only zinc sheet can react, zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- It’s a kind of thermoprint material made by pressing the aluminum into sheet, and owing to its similar thermoprint effect to silver foil, so it’s called fake silver foil. Aluminum has soft texture, good ductility, and is silver white, if we use sodium silicate to paste the sheet after pressing on the offset paper, making aluminum foil, the foil can be printed. But aluminum foil is easy to be oxidized and darkens, rubbing and touching will make it darken, so it doesn’t suit for the thermoprint of books’ cover that needs to be preserved for a long time.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- It's bored by drill.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range