||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- you can use deburring brush,grinding fluid,abrasive powder and other consumables.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond two pieces of aluminum sheets?
- you can use jellied universal glue, don't use the liquid one, because it's only suitable for plastics or materials easy for erosion.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- 502 or AB glue (there are two glues, they won’t bond together while separated, but the viscidity is strong after being mixed together. They usually are used for bonding cars accessories.) you can buy them in hardware shop or auto supply store.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- ask door and window maker for some strake.
- Q:Which kind of material does aluminum sheet(aluminum oxide) belong to?
- Q:is general aluminum sheet fire-proof?
- general aluminum sheet is less fireproof than tinfoil.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- it firstly etches off the oxide on the surface of aluminum, and then reacts with aluminum, generating bubble.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range