||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- 502 or AB glue (there are two glues, they won’t bond together while separated, but the viscidity is strong after being mixed together. They usually are used for bonding cars accessories.) you can buy them in hardware shop or auto supply store.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:what's the size of aluminum sheet circle?
- Aluminum sheet circle’s size is usually the width of coil stock (mm) : 500-1250，800-1400，1000-1600, thickness of coil stock (mm) : 0.4-3.0，1.0-6.0, weight of coil stock (kg) : 8000，10000, diameter of blank(mm) : 85-660，85-750，100-900. Aluminum sheet circle is broadly used in electron, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and car accessories industry. Electrical appliance, thermal insulation, machine manufacturing, cars, spaceflight, military industry, mould, construction, printing and other industries. Kitchenware, such as non-stick pan, pressure cooker, etc. and hardware, such as lampshade, shell of water heater, etc. they are one of the highly processed aluminum products with largest consumption.
- Q:Which kind of material does aluminum sheet(aluminum oxide) belong to?
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- general horizontal driving sawing and precision sawing.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- You can choose the thermal insulation material according to temperature.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- both of them are silver white.
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- you can try mirror polishing agent.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- You can use argon arc welding, connect the positive pole with alternating current,aluminum wire as the welding wire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range