||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag,Liner & Wad
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding is a welding method that pressing the materials to be welded in an area between two poles and switching on current. the current will go through the contact surface and agjacent area, producing resistance heat effect which will heatthe materials into melting or plastic state and make the materials be welded together.
- Q:what's the difference between the knocking voice of aluminum sheet and stainless steel?
- The voice of aluminum sheet is toneless, and the voice of stanless steel is more crisp.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- both of them are silver white.
- Q:which kind of enterprises are aluminium sheet circles used in?
- user use cold squezz method to transform the aluminum sheet circle into various standard capacitor shell, aluminium collapsible tube shell, which are broadly used in electron industry, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and automobile products,electrical appliance, heat preservation, machine manufacturing, automobile,spaceflight,military industry,mould, construction, printing and other industries.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only the zinc sheet reacts after adding concentrated nitric acid in drops ,zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:does aluminum sheet need to conduct ROHS detection?it's metel material, how much detections should it conduct for ROHS detection?
- It's ok for detecting four items of ROHS heavy metal for ROHS detection of metal material.
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- It's bored by drill.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range