||1000 Series,2000 Series,7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,4000 Series,3000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Enameled Wire,Oxidized,Color Coated,Mill Finish,Polished,Anodized,Embossed,Coated
||Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations,Liner & Wad
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only the zinc sheet reacts after adding concentrated nitric acid in drops ,zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- general horizontal driving sawing and precision sawing.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- You can use argon arc welding, connect the positive pole with alternating current,aluminum wire as the welding wire.
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- or you can use file to rub back and forth, and it needs lots of practices or you can't weld the sheets.because aluminum sheet cann't be tightly welded to tin, it's hard to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets by common welding methods.it's hard, the aluminum sheets are oxidized soon after polished by abrasive paper.and you need to cover the new polished area with soldering paste and learn some operating skills.owing to aluminum sheets' high oxidized speed, you need to wipe the aluminum sheets with soldering paste and soldering tin and rub them with large power soldering iron, then the aluminum sheets will be tightly welded to tin.so two pieces of aluminum sheets could be welded together.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- You have thought about it carefully, you can't use aluminum foil.
- Q:How to solve the loose bonding of aluminum sheet and silica gel?
- Bonding silicone rubber needs surface treatment, after using silicone rubber surface treating agent of Kuer , you can bond them with 4211 adhesive.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- cm2, leather. 4, it’s durable and can endure 106 degree high temperature. Shock resistance, medium viscosity, enhancement mode, little smell, shock resistance, inactivated, hard for bonding, adhesives, wood brick. 480, little white sediment, bonding, acidity, 410。 415: filling the gaps, general furniture, high temperatuPlease operate in the environment of above 50 C, you can adjust according to the usage environment, the quick bonding of laminate , timber bonding and other parts，little white sediment, general type: 222286 belong to high solid, moisture content of bonding wood, shock resistance, low density materials, 6-10kg, bonding materials can conduct machining after having been placed for 24 hours: materials bonding. 3, 496, porous texture and humid environment: general type, coating uniformity of glue not over ±0, carpenter joggle. 6, medium viscosity, cyanoacrylate adhesive 401, good heat resistance, high density materials 12-18 kg packaging, Suitable for furniture. 414 (1) Formica, carpenter’s glue,
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range