||1000 Series,2000 Series,7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,4000 Series,3000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Enameled Wire,Oxidized,Color Coated,Mill Finish,Polished,Anodized,Embossed,Coated
||Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations,Liner & Wad
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:Any difference between aluminum and carbon arrows?
- Considering a modern bow at 65 lbs with a carbon shaft arrow and decent broadhead will go clean through a deer, I wouldn't worry about trying to increase penetration, as it's just going to go further into the ground on the other side of the deer.
- Q:Aluminium magnesium alloy plate, 5052 aluminium plate, 5005 aluminium plate. 5252 aluminum plate performance and use
- Material details1 and 5052 aluminum magnesium alloy aluminum plate: 5052 aluminum plate belongs to the aluminum magnesium alloy aluminum plate, the use scope is widespread, especially in the construction industry cannot leave the alloy aluminum plate, also is the most promising aluminum alloy plate. The main alloy element of 5052 aluminum plate is magnesium, which has good corrosion resistance, good weldability, cold workability and medium strength.5052 aluminum plate is commonly used in the manufacture of aircraft and car fuel tanks, oil pipes, as well as traffic vehicles, ships sheet metal parts, instruments, street lamps, brackets and rivets, hardware, electrical appliances, such as shell.2 and 5005 aluminum magnesium alloy aluminum plate: 5005 aluminum plate, band strength and 3003, welding resistance, good processing, 5005 aluminum plate and 3003 alloy similar, with moderate strength and good corrosion resistance. The anodic oxide film is more bright than the oxide film on the 3003 alloy and is in harmony with the tone of the 6063 alloy.5005 aluminum plate is often used as conductor, cooker, instrument panel, shell and building decoration, building materials, internal and external materials, vehicle materials and so on.3 and 5754 aluminum magnesium alloy aluminum sheet: 5754 aluminum alloy has the characteristics of moderate strength, good corrosion resistance, weldability and easy processing and forming. It is a typical alloy in Al Mg alloy. In foreign countries, 5754 Aluminum Alloy plates of different heat treatment condition is the automobile manufacturing industry (car door, mould, seals), main materials used for canning industry.5754 aluminum is widely used in welding structure, storage tank, pressure vessel, ship structure and marine facilities, transport tanks as well as for the requirements of good processability, excellent corrosion resistance, high fatigue strength, high solderability and moderate intensity static situations.
- Q:5052 can aluminum plate be machined with laser cutting machine?
- Can cut, thickness less than 5, cutting edge without burr, not melt.
- Q:Aluminum vs Wood?
- I always say I'm from the times of iron men and wooden bats, so I would love to see them go back. The advantage of metal is they last a lot longer, also they are easier to keep the weights consistant, and you don't kill any trees. The ball does come off the bat a lot hotter but they have been using them long enough that I don't think it's a safety issue. I think it has to do with making the transition back to wood if they are good enough to get that far.
- Q:Consider an aluminum wire of diameter 0.580 mm and length 28.0 m...?
- Aluminum has a resistivity of 2.65 x 10^-8. But I will use your figure of 2.82 x 10^-8. R = ρL/A where ρ = resistivity = 2.82 10-8 Ω · m, L = Length = 28 meters, A = Area =( .58mm/2)^2 x pi = 0.26 mm^2, or 2.6 x 10^-7 m^2 R= (2.82 x 10^-8)(28)/2.6 x 10^-7 = 3.03 ohms I=V/R = 9/3.03 = 2.97 amps
- Q:What kind of welding rod should be used for aluminum plate, welding and welding?.
- Aluminum plate welding, if it does not take into account the deformation or the objective conditions of the gas, it is recommended to use AC aluminum arc welding machine welding, welding is also commonly used.If considering the deformation and welding method is more simple words, can be used in low temperature aluminum WE53 solid aluminum wire flame welding, the welding is more suitable for super thin aluminum sheet, the thinner the better welding.If it is in the plate, and no argon arc welding machine or manual, you can use the aluminum welding wire welding, aluminum welding wire welding using WEWELDING 555 aluminum electrode welding imports, there is a reference video you can go to see "the use of WE555 aluminum welding wire welding in the Aluminum Alloy"Do not understand, you can continue to ask
- Q:aluminum recycling for cash in solon ohio
- Aluminum okorder.com
- Q:How is the coated aluminum mirror plate produced?
- Film board is in the Aluminum Alloy substrate coated a layer of film, film or film with high light color, surface coated with adhesive compound and into professional. Film covered board - characterized by coated panels, bright luster, can choose a variety of colors, waterproof and fire, with excellent durability (weather resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance) and dirt resistance, anti UV superior performance. Different brands of coated plastic board, its substrate material and thickness of different film covered material and thickness are also different.
- Q:What chemically happens when aluminum reacts with anthocyanins?
- Two factors affect the color in Hydrangea macrophylla cultivars: soil acidity and the presence of aluminium in the soil. To obtain a blue hydrangea, aluminum must be present in the soil. The pH of the soil should be low (4 - 4.5). In alkaline soil aluminium is tied up. The plants are unable to absorb the existing aluminium and the flowers will not bloom blue. Also, when aluminium in the soil is used up the flower color will be red or pink again. If the soil is watered with aluminium salts aluminium is accumulated in the petals and the color turns blue. Only red and pink colored Hortensis are suitable for the breeding of blue flowers. They contain the dye component delphinidin. At the end of this site you find explanation and the formula: www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten...
- Q:calculating ions in Aluminum Nitrate?
- OK - first you need the ENTIRE mass of the aluminum nitrate (gram formula mass). You need the correct formula for aluminum nitrate, then add up the atomic masses from the periodic chart. Then, you need to convert 3.99 g of aluminum nitrate to moles of aluminum nitrate. (grams/formula mass = moles) Then, you need to take into account how many moles of nitrate ions are in a mole (look at the correct formula for aluminum nitrate). Then multiply by the number of moles you calculated (moles of ions per molecule x #moles). This would be moles of ions. You need individual ions you would the multiply by 6.02 x 10^23 ions/mole. SO: grams of sample divided by formula mass x #nitrate ions per molecule x (6.023 x 10^23 ions per mole) = # ions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range