||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire
||Liner & Wad,Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- we usually use resin grind stone to grind aluminum sheets, Vibration Grinding Mill is also ok.
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:what's the oxidation method of positive pole on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- Do chemical polishing again, oxidation time is about 40 – 90 minutes, after finishing all of these, you can conduct positive pole oxidation, choose sulfuric acid solution in normal situation, pretreatment is very important in the whole process, take stereo as negative pole, firstly, use the solution mixed of carbonate-bicarbonate and detergent to heat and clean its surface, pretreat the aluminum sheet, dyeing according to requirement after oxidation, then remove the oxide film with oxide film removal solution, place aluminum sheet on the positive pole, finally closing it in the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Q:what’s the difference of activated aluminum and aluminum sheet?
- 39,the thermal treatment of age hardening aluminum alloy, 40, lanthanum-praseodymium-cerium aluminum alloy and its producing technology, 41,casting method of cool room pack alloy without draft angle, 42, use the anti-corrosion alloy layer to protect the surface of nickel base alloy products, 43,saltless and inoxidizability remelting method of aluminum, aluminum alloy and aluminum waste...
- Q:could magnet attract iron with the seperation of rubber and aluminum sheets?
- It does in theory, but rubber and aluminum sheets can’t be too thick, larger magnetic force of magnet will be better.
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:could aluminum sheet be attracted by magnet?
- no, it couldn't.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only zinc sheet can react, zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range