||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire
||Liner & Wad,Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:How to prevent corrosion of aluminum sheet surface?
- Directly on the surface coating H2SO4Because the AL and H2SO4 react to produce a dense oxide film that prevents corrosion again, the barrel containing sulfuric acid can be made from AL
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- Your car already has aluminum heads on it. I'm not sure if the 3v heads bolt on and if they did they would expensive. Porting and polishing is not easy and often very expensive. A lot of people do more harm than good. This is not a Gran Turismo game where you click a button. If I were you this is what I would do. 96-98 4.6 heads suck, bottom line. Your car put out 215 HP stock. In 99 Ford starting using what is called the PI head. The horsepower went up to 260 mainly because of the better heads. Search on OKordermotors or look at Ford Racing Parts, they sell the heads brand new for $375 a piece I think plus the intake for around $200. They will do much better than porting your heads and probably cost less too. If you really want to get them ported or get ported heads look into Patriot Peformance, they sell 4.6 heads already ported. Good luck.
- Q:Why is aluminum preferred over iron-based alloys in the aerospace and?
- Aluminum generally has a better strength-to-weight-ratio. Steel alloys are still used in some of the parts of a typical aircraft, where tensile strength and toughness are the major considerations, over weight. The landing gear, bolts and pins, hinges, bearings, for example. Steel is used for bridges and buildings, because it's a lot *cheaper* than aluminum, and saving weight isn't nearly as critical as it is in aircraft. Steel is stiffer than aluminum, and It's easier and cheaper to make reliable welds in steel as well. Welding aluminum tends to be time consuming and expensive.
- Q:on the metal activity series, aluminum sits between magnesium and zinc, and all three sit above hydrogen.?
- Aluminum metal reacts with oxygen in the air to form a very tightly bonded aluminum oxide on its surface which slows the attack of acids trying to make contact with the aluminum atoms below the surface.
- Q:Have the Aliens ended all aluminum hard hat production?
- what's ENMOD we ask with baited breath ... lets find out ... Excluded from the Copenhagen Agenda: Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) and Climate Change The manipulation of climate for military use ... man I could be a great nutter ...I missed my calling ...
- Q:What are the common aluminum sheets and the best ones?
- Look, what's your use for it?. Aluminum alloy is divided into 1000 series and 9000 series, each series has the characteristics and uses of each series. The most commonly seen aluminum plate is 1060 (pure aluminum), 2024, 5052, 6061, 6063, 7075, 6083, 5082 aluminum alloy plate. The best should be imported 7000 series, but also depends on your use to say.
- Q:did Apple stop selling Mac Aluminum?
- Yes...All Aluminium Macbooks are now turned to Macbook Pros. So might want to try the Mid 2009 white macbook or you have to go with 13 Macbook Pro... vist www.parithi.co.cc for details..
- Q:What's the difference between laser cutting aluminum plate and stainless steel plate?
- The absorptivity of aluminum plate and stainless steel plate to laser is different. The aluminum plate is more reflective and easier to be removed during cutting
- Q:Is potassium alum the same as aluminum sulfate?
- Potassium alum is aluminum potassium sulfate, KAl(SO4)2. Aluminum sulfate is Al2(SO4)3. So aluminum is in there. Aluminum is actually good for the skin. A case in point: Burrow's solution for poison ivy and other skin problems. Drug stores sell Burrow's solution packets ready-to-use. One tears open a packet of aluminum sulfate and one of calcium acetate. Add them both to water, and they react: 3Ca(C2H3O2)2 + Al2(SO4)3 === 3CaSO4(s) + 2Al(C2H3O2)3(aq) You soak in the aluminum acetate solution. The solution must be prepared fresh, because it hydrolyzes to inactive aluminum oxides. Your grandfather's Alzheimer came from somewhere else. Aluminum getting into persons' bloodstreams from dialysis is another issue. Will you never cook in aluminum pans again?
- Q:Aluminum Powder - Best For Rockets & Pyrotechnics?
- It really depends on your formula and how the aluminum is being used in the formula. Is it a part of the fuel or is an additive to the fuel for sparks?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range