||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire
||Liner & Wad,Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:What does aluminum plate "H12" mean?
- H12 indicates hardening of the work to the 1/4 state.Two digits (called hxx States), or three bit Arabia numbers (called hxxx States) are added to the letter H to indicate the subdivision status of the H.The first digits behind the H represent the basic handler for this state, as shown below:H1 - simply work hardening treatment status. The utility model is suitable for the condition that the required strength is obtained by the work hardening without the heating treatment. H2 - the state of work hardening and incomplete annealing. Apply to the work hardening degree exceeds the requirements of the finished products, after incomplete annealing, so that the strength to reduce the target products. For the alloy softening natural aging at room temperature, H2 and H3 corresponding to the minimum ultimate tensile strength of the same value; for other alloys, H2 and H1 corresponding to the minimum ultimate tensile strength of the same value, but the extension rate is slightly higher than h1. H3 - the state of work hardening and stabilization treatment.
- Q:Is This Aluminum Oxide?
- Aluminum oxide is white and powdery in texture. It also takes a bit longer for aluminum to oxidize than iron, so I don't think you could have cakes of aluminum oxide in 4 days. If the cakes you are describing are reddish in color, then no, it is NOT aluminum oxide. It is good old fashioned ferric oxide- rust from iron.
- Q:what factors affectn aluminium?
- This is science so, if you want specific answers, you must ask specific questions. What type of aluminum are you interested in? What characteristics are important to you? What kind of factors are you talking about? You are right that heating can affect Al. In fact, heating affects, basically, everything, every material we know of and every physical and chemical process that we do and every process that happens in nature. Temperature is important in all of these. There are more than a hundred different commercial aluminum alloys and most of them are available in a variety of different tempers (heat treated conditions). The heat treatment of commercial Al alloys is a very important thing. If you want more specific information, consult your friendly neighborhood metallurgist.
- Q:Aluminium suitable for bending?
- Use 3000 series aluminum, it is very bendable. If you use the popular 6061 alloy, it will break or crack nearly all the time.
- Q:Need help with cleaning baking aluminum pans...that are mess!!?
- Homemade Aluminum Pot Cleaner Recipe Ingredients: Cream of tartar White vinegar (can use lemon juice as an alternative) Directions: 1. Fill your aluminum pot with water. For every quart added add 2 tablespoons of cream of tartar and 1/2 cup of vinegar (or lemon juice). 2. Bring the solution to a boil, and then continue boiling for 10 minutes. 3. Carefully pour out the solution, and let the pot cool. 4. Once the aluminum pot is cool enough to handle then wash and dry the pot as usual. of course this can be adapted to clean flat bakeware as well.
- Q:Doesn't the acidity of soda drinks dissolve aluminium cans?
- Because of the aluminum chemical properties. Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3) is an extremely hard and compact material, so when the metal is exposed, it gets a very thin coat of Al2O3 that has a 9 hardness (only diamond is harder), that protects the rest of the metal from the atmosphere. Also, you should question if the phosphoric acid actually attacks aluminum, that is because that acid is found in Pepsi and coke..., BUT, as far as i know cans have a little plastic coat inside..., so the liquid does not get in touch with the aluminum.
- Q:Aluminum wiring in house preventative measures - ceiling lights?
- Connections at ceiling lights have far less potential for a problem, but a potential none the less. So, while you are at it, go ahead and check them. The antioxidant compound and al/cu listed wire nuts (marriets) are the correct and proper materials to use. I applaud you for having done your homework. After tightening each connector be sure to pull on each and every wire to ensure they are good and tight. When combining solid and stranded wire, slide the stranded past the solid about an 1/8 before capping. We in the trade use 9 lineman's pliers to twist all wires before capping them. An inexpensive pair (of Lineman's) can be had for under $20. A good pair of wire strippers (with built in screw cutters) can be had for about $15. I mention the screw cutter because there is a good chance that somewhere along the line you will find a location where the stock 7/8-1 screw bottoms out against something before it gets tight. If you force it it will strip out. Not to mention it might dig into the insulation on a wire resulting in a short. Screws in devices (receptacles, switches, dimmers etc.) are 6-32 and light fixtures are typically 8-32. I would also get a non-contact tester. A.k.a. inductive tester. Very handy at times. When you are sure the power is off to a box it might not be. On an occasion another hot will be present. The beep testers will quickly alert you to the presence of another live circuit. A multi-tester will allow you to identify wires should you fail to mark them before working on them. If you mark the location of each wire to a 3 or 4-way switch before replacing it you will save yourself a lot of time. Same with wires to any GFI receptacles. Swapping wires location to location may not be correct. Some have the Line terminals on one side, while most have them on the top. But I get the impression you have a bit of experience or a friend who does helping you with this.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:Good slogan for aluminum?
- Once worth more than Gold Aluminum: It's the flipping answer If government could read your thoughts, you can always wear aluminum head gear. Aluminum - The super wealthy recycle it. Lucky Element 13 - Aluminum Say no to radiation from machines; Say yes to Aluminum Nothing Says Christmas like Shinny Metallic Reynolds Gift Wrapping Aluminum - it's worth more money than slogans because I get those for free over the Internet
- Q:anyone know any mind blowing aluminium facts?
- Aluminium is extremely flammable. We use it in thermite welding and as solid rocket fuel. The Emperor Napoleon carried* an aluminium fork while the lower royalty had to make do with gold forks. *In those days people carried their table wear around with them same as we carry our car keys.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range