||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire
||Liner & Wad,Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- they are both silver white.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- aluminum sheet
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- it will disappear after rubbing with petrol.
- Q:what will happen when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution?
- the chemical equation of the reaction, 2Al+3CuCl2=2AlCl3+3Cu, the phenomena when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution: there is red solid generating on the surface of aluminum sheet.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- cm2, leather. 4, it’s durable and can endure 106 degree high temperature. Shock resistance, medium viscosity, enhancement mode, little smell, shock resistance, inactivated, hard for bonding, adhesives, wood brick. 480, little white sediment, bonding, acidity, 410。 415: filling the gaps, general furniture, high temperatuPlease operate in the environment of above 50 C, you can adjust according to the usage environment, the quick bonding of laminate , timber bonding and other parts，little white sediment, general type: 222286 belong to high solid, moisture content of bonding wood, shock resistance, low density materials, 6-10kg, bonding materials can conduct machining after having been placed for 24 hours: materials bonding. 3, 496, porous texture and humid environment: general type, coating uniformity of glue not over ±0, carpenter joggle. 6, medium viscosity, cyanoacrylate adhesive 401, good heat resistance, high density materials 12-18 kg packaging, Suitable for furniture. 414 (1) Formica, carpenter’s glue,
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- Because there is oxide on the surface of aluminum, the reaction will be quicker after polishing the oxide with abrasive paper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range