||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire
||Liner & Wad,Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:could aluminum sheet be attracted by magnet?
- no, it couldn't.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding is a welding method that pressing the materials to be welded in an area between two poles and switching on current. the current will go through the contact surface and agjacent area, producing resistance heat effect which will heatthe materials into melting or plastic state and make the materials be welded together.
- Q:why is copper sheet but not aluminum sheet that becomes the negative pole after putting copper sheet and aluminum sheet connected with wire into concentrated nitric acid?
- According to metal reactivity series order table, aluminum has a better metallicity, but it will be passivated soon after contacting concentrated sulfuric acid, and won’t react again. But copper and concentrated sulfuric acid can react continually. So aluminum sheet becomes the positive pole after passivation.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- You can sprinkle the mix of Alkaline water,vinegar,washing powder and liquid detergent on the surface. And after a period of time, rub it with soft silk, after it being dry,sprinkle again and rub until it's clean.
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
- Q:which kind of enterprises are aluminium sheet circles used in?
- user use cold squezz method to transform the aluminum sheet circle into various standard capacitor shell, aluminium collapsible tube shell, which are broadly used in electron industry, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and automobile products,electrical appliance, heat preservation, machine manufacturing, automobile,spaceflight,military industry,mould, construction, printing and other industries.
- Q:why could aluminum pot be repaired by knocking the aluminum sheet into the pot but not being bonded by glue?
- the oxidation rate of aluminum's surface is very quick, so we cann't use the method of tin welding, and the cost of argon arc welding is very high,so aluminum pot's repair usually uses riveting.
aluminum has low hardness and good ductility, so it can be repaired
by tightly knocking, without the bonding of glue.
general glue will decomposed in open fire, if we bond pot by glue, the pot after repair won't be able to endure high temperature.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- they are both silver white.
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range