||1000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
||Net Weight (kg):
Aluminum Roll 1050 Aluminum Alloy Coil O Temper
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Resin that withstands aluminum?
- One common mold material for metal casting is plaster mixed with silica sand to give it more strength. It needs to be completely (like heated) dry before you use it, but it is actually more work than sand casting but it gives a better finish. There are some rubber materials which can withstand the heat of casting pewter, but the melting point of pewter is so much lower than aluminum that I am sure those won't work for aluminum. I think you are pretty much stuck with sand for the easiest method.
- Q:A certain ionic compound is made entirely of aluminum and oxygen.What is the formula for this compound?
- Aluminium Oxide: Al2O3 The ions: Al3+ .............. O2- When they bond: It is ionic as it takes place by the transfer of electrons from Aluminium(metal) to Oxygen(Non-metal). Hence, the bond is: Al2O3, Aluminium Oxide or alumina.
- Q:How Long Until Dog Passes Aluminum?
- my dog ( a 90 lb weimeraner ) has eaten alot of foil....I think he likes it ....dont worry. Of course consult your vet if you think anything is wrong. If he's eating ( and esp. drinking ) I'd say he's ok. They are amazing animals.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of iodine (I2) that will react completely with 43.7 g of aluminum (Al) to form alu?
- easily the guy earlier me did it precise yet made a mistake at one ingredient 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which desires to get replaced to moles of product, and then returned to come across mole of iodide. as quickly as thats stumbled on then you quite can use the MW to alter it to grams.
- Q:aluminum vs. steel trailer?
- Aluminum Trailer Frames
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
- Q:Aluminum question, how it works..?
- Aluminum is one of earths most common metals can be found just about any were is light and melts fast thats why it,s used for drinking can,s and doe,s not subside to rust right away cost of aluminum oney a matter of how much prossing is done to it and if being mixed with other metal to make it stronger
- Q:What are the similarities and differences between steel and aluminum?
- Similarities - They are both metals, conduct electricity and heat and deform elastically then plastically. Difference - every mechanical property there is! Density, elastic modulus (stiffness), strength and hardness are all higher for steel. But, for building cars it is about design, weight, forming, manufacturing, joining and cost. Better depends on what you are trying to acheive - cost or weight saving - and there is not a hard and fast rule as to which metal helps which. Have a look at either the Jaguar S type which is aluminium (as is the Audi A6). Most Ford cars are still steel (as are Renault). Check out the crash test results.
- Q:It is harmful for a budgie to take a bath in a aluminum pie tin?
- poisoned by what? if aluminum was poisonous why are aluminum foil and aluminum cooking utensils legal?
- Q:Why is aluminium used in buildings amd cooking?
- it is strong and relatively cheap compared to other metals,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range