1.Structure of Aluminum Radiator Heating Fins Coil Description：
Alloy Aluminium Plate 1200 is widely used in the strength requirements of the product. Products commonly used in signs, billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high factory wall decoration, kitchen sink, lamp, fan, electronic components, chemical apparatus, sheet processing, deep drawing or spinning hollow ware, welding parts, heat exchangers, Bell surface and plate, plates, kitchen utensils, accessories, safety equipment and other.
2.Main Features of Aluminum Radiator Heating Fins Coil：
PVC Protect Film
3. Aluminum Radiator Heating Fins Coil Images:
4. Aluminum Radiator Heating Fins Coil Specification:
Bare fin stock
Auto&Electric RAD. Fins
Cladding fin stock
(usually H16, H14&H26,H24)
applied in Auto thermal transfer parts
Cladding tube material
Layer 1(brazing layer):4343
Layer 2(water side):7072
Header plate,side plate (Temper-O )
Collecting tube material
(H14 as usual)
Cladding layer:4045(single side)
Collecting tube of
Evaporator tube plate
Cladding layer 1: 4343
Cladding layer 2: 4343
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:Atoms in Aluminum?
- the nice and cozy button is Avogadro' sort that's 6.0226 x 10^23 atoms consistent with mole So if the cost of the Al roll is $2.fifty two for one lb Then proceed as follows: a million lb = 454 gms At Wt Al = 26.ninety 8 gms consistent with mole Moles of Al in a million lb = 454/26.ninety 8 = sixteen.80 two moles sort of atms of Al = sixteen.80 two x 6.0226 x 10^23 = a million.013 x 10^25 cost consistent with atom = $2.fifty two / a million.013 x 10^25 = $2.2847 x 10^-25 consistent with atom or 0.0000000000000000000000228 cents consistent with atom. BTW, you probably did no longer finished specify the situation - how thick is teh Al foil? In any journey Al atoms are enormously inexpensive. desire this helps
- Q:why is copper better than aluminum?
- Unless you have a specific purpose in mind, I don't think copper is used as much as aluminum. Aluminum was used in house wiring for a short time because it is less expensive than the usual copper, but something about it caused house fires. (I think it was thermal expansion caused connections in switches to loosen creating connections that would heat up, or spark.) Copper is preferred for house wiring. Copper is about 3 times more dense, so Al is used where light weight is a consideration. I can't remember the last time I drank something out of a copper can.
- Q:ladders can be made using aluminium alloy,fiber glass and wood.?
- One thing that you didn't mention is the size of the ladder. Depending on the size wood ladders are very heavy compared to aluminum and fiberglass. I prefer fiberglass ladders myself because they are sturdy, don't conduct electricity and the weight isn't too much if you have a large ladder.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum cookware?
- I have a set of All-Clad. I'm very happy with it. The reason that stainless steel cookware is often made with a copper or an aluminum core is because stainless steel is very poor conductor of heat. An all stainless steel pan would burn the food, unless the pan is really thick. Copper and aluminum are excellent heat conductors. However, copper and aluminum can be toxic and the metal can leach into food. This is why stainless steel is considered the best cooking surface for cookware. All-Clad is terrible expensive, though. There are cheaper brands out there. I saw a brand of All-Clad copy cats at Walmart the other day. They were fairly expensive, too, but a lot cheaper than the All-Clad... and they had an aluminum core.
- Q:Not all Aluminum Foils weigh the same yard by yard. Why What does the other contain?
- Aluminum foil is aluminum foil, it has nothing but aluminum in it. One of them is misstating the thickness, or you are mistaken about the weight or width.
- Q:Painting an aluminum boat.?
- Whatever okorder.com
- Q:Aluminum coil Kaiping is out of arc plate, what's the matter?
- Aluminum coil Kaiping need to use "stretch bending straightening machine" to do leveling, before they can be leveled
- Q:Dongying power plant with 0.6mm thick insulation aluminum coil, manufacturers can be divided into small volumes?
- Yes, 50 meters per roll. I have a manufacturer's telephone number
- Q:Copper chloride + H2O + Aluminum?
- You're looking at a redox reaction. During this process, the copper ions in solution are reduced to form copper metal (visible as dust) and the aluminum metal is oxidized to form aluminum ions. This process is exothermic due to the relative electron affinities and the positions on the activity sequence such that copper has a greater affinity for electrons and is a stronger oxidizing agent. I think aluminum forms a 3+ ion and copper forms either a 1+ or a 2+ ion. Copper's molecular weight is 63g/mol and aluminums weight is 27 g/mol. You would see the weight decrease because aluminum weighs less than Copper and is replaced less frequently due to the higher charge when you figure out the ionics. Nothing was boiling.
- Q:Who knows Xingtai aluminum shutter door how much is one square meter?
- Two floor is right, you have to use a thick price on the high. A good job, 2012 way, is dead, and get a color to cope with it, ha ha.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range