1 Specifications of Aluminum Profiles 6081-T5
6063 6061 6060 and different aluminium alloy
T4 T5 T6 or other special status
Mill finish, Anodized, Powder Coating, Wooden transfering, electrophoresis, heat insulation, PVDF, and deep processing
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2 Usage/Applications of Aluminum Profiles 6081-T5
Aluminium Profiles are widely used in construction(windows & doors,curtain wall), decoration ( flooring and tiling, kitchen) and industry ( heat sink ).
CNBM produces aluminum profiles which meets the national standard GB5237.1-2008. Our strong quality control term bring you the most-qualified products. And with state-of-the-art equipment, and the state owned company background, we have to say, you will understand why there are so many company choose CNBM to be their supplier.
3 Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Profiles 6081-T5
Packaging: Seaworthy package, bubble plastic bag inside, anti-moisture paper wrapped outside, covered with cartons, on wooden pallets, in containers.
Shipment: the goods will be delivered in 15-30days after getting the buyer's payment.
4 Production Flow of Aluminum Profiles 6081-T5
aluminium ingot & alloy→melting and casting→extrusion→powder coating→pouring rubber for heat insulation→checkout→packing→PVDF coating\anodizing\electrophoresis→put in products warehouse.
- Q:What are the reasons for the slow down of aluminum extrusion press?
- Try to adjust it properlyCheck for premature transferCheck whether the reaction speed of the filling valve is fast enoughThink of the above five points temporarily. Hope to be of some help to you.
- Q:What screws do you use for aluminum alloy profiles?
- Thank you. I'd like to have a knob on the aluminum alloy window. The hammer set screws are not. How to solve?Chasing the answerOh, it's you first use the tools of playing on my profile should be used instead of electric drill, electric hammer. If you are home to install a few, then suggest the use of self drilling screws, directly hit it, is the nail head with the drill bit of that. The machine needs to be secured before it can be used. Tapping screw before installation to make a small, it could not only drilling, reaming.
- Q:Just engaged in industrial aluminum business enterprises do not know what this occupation what product extrusion for?
- Guangdong now has a lot of aluminum factory, and the price is very low
- Q:Ask the expert = aluminum surface scratch paint? 5?
- Please fill out paint pen manufacturers can scratch the gap, is the best way, the color of the paint can't find the same, have a great relationship with the concentration ratio, so, when buying sheet with requirements of factory repair paint pen!
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the use of magnesium profiles compared with aluminum profiles?
- 5 specific gravity density: under the same volume conditions, magnesium alloy is lighter than aluminum alloy, which is the advantage of magnesium alloy.6 modulus of elasticity: the frame made of magnesium alloy is more rigid than aluminum alloy frame, and the frame made of the same thickness and caliber can absorb more trampling force when riding, which will influence riding efficiency.
- Q:Tips for identifying aluminum profiles
- First of all, to see whether the aluminum profile has obvious distortion, the surface is smooth and smooth, there is no crack or boldness of vision, scratches, burrs, and if found, some super good, do not buy.Secondly, it is necessary to carefully check the color of aluminum surface, whether there are different shades of color, there is color difference, that is, the quality is not pass.
- Q:What is the opening section of aluminum profile?
- Aluminum has an outer outline, an open outline, a closed outline, a plane to cut the opening, the plane is cut.Aluminum: aluminum, made from aluminum and other alloy elements. It is usually processed into casting, forging, and foil, plate, strip, tube, rod, section bar, etc., and then made by cold bending, sawing, drilling, assembling and coloring. The main metal element is aluminum, which is added with some alloying elements to improve the performance of aluminum. Aluminum products classification: rolling material, casting material, non heat treatable alloy, pure Aluminum Alloy (1 * * * Series), Al Cu alloy (2 * * * Series), aluminum manganese alloy (3 * * * Series), aluminum silicon alloy (4 * * * series of aluminum magnesium alloy (,) 5 * * * Series), aluminum magnesium silicon alloy (6 * * * Series), Al Zn Mg alloy (7 * * * Series), aluminum alloy and other elements (8 * * * series).
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum profile and sheet metal?
- Aluminum extrusions can be produced by extrusion or casting. In contrast, the aluminum sheet is flat, mainly for all types of surface.
- Q:Aluminum 3100-6063-T5, please
- Aluminum in the industry according to material characteristics, such as hardness, strength, corrosion resistance and other categories, there are 8 main series, each series with 4 figures as a brand, and subdivided into many types1 series industrial pure aluminum: 1XXX2 series superhard aluminum material: 2XXX3 series easy cutting aluminum material: 3XXX4 series easy cutting aluminum material: 4XXX5 series magnesium aluminum alloy: 5XXX6 series anodic oxidation and corrosion resistant aluminum: 6XXX7 Series aviation ultra hard aluminum: 7XXX8 series: 8XXXYou say 3100-6063-T5 may contain the 3 and 6 series, easy to cut and resistant to corrosion,.T5 indicates hardness levels
- Q:What is the price of aluminum paint spray?
- Powder mainly by tonnage count, usually 2-3 yuan / tonSpray painted mainly by area, usually 20-50 yuan / squareSpray paint depends on whether you want polyester or fluorocarbon, fluorocarbon expensive.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range