Aluminum Profile for Cable Trough
Surface：Anodizing,Powder coating, Electrophoresis
Size：according to customer’s requirement
Advantage：Durability, good corrosion resistance and lightweight
Package：Normal paper package and soft plastic interleaving each profile to protect the surface. In case of any special package, additional packing cost will be charged.
above 1.0mm;recommend 1.2mm and above,customized available
Normal Anodizing thickness
Normal power coating thinkness
≥ 16 mpa
≥ 110 mpa
1) Mill finish
3) Anodizing:silver, light bronze, dark bronze, champagne, black;etc
4) Powder coating: any color as the sample shows
5) Electrophoresis: silver, light bronze,dark bronze,champagne,black;etc
6) Wood grain
7) Sand blasting
1m-7m,Customized is available
Kraft paper, EPE Fram, Shrink film, Composite paper,etc
Time of samlple
10-18days,including making mould
Deep precessing ability
Drill holes,stretch bneding,milling,welding,fabrication etc
2.Die/Mould Making (7 to 10 days)
3.We send Samples for your comfirmation(1 to 4 days)
4.Mass production,after receivd 30% deposit (15 to 20days)
FOB Qingdao, CIF or CFR to the appointed port.
- Q:Differences between industrial aluminum and iron products
- Aluminum bar is aluminum bar, through hot melt, extrusion, so as to obtain different cross-section of aluminum. While industrial aluminum can usually be divided into building aluminum, aluminum radiator, general industrial aluminum profiles, rail vehicle structure Aluminum Alloy profiles, aluminum mounting etc..
- Q:How are the tonnage grades of aluminum extrusion machines classified?
- The day songs colored object if the method of food
- Q:Tips for identifying aluminum profiles
- First of all, to see whether the aluminum profile has obvious distortion, the surface is smooth and smooth, there is no crack or boldness of vision, scratches, burrs, and if found, some super good, do not buy.Secondly, it is necessary to carefully check the color of aluminum surface, whether there are different shades of color, there is color difference, that is, the quality is not pass.
- Q:What are the features of the poor aluminum profiles?
- Poor quality aluminum profile:1, chemical composition unqualified, seriously endanger the safety of construction projects.2 、 profile corrosion resistance function is low.3, the film thickness is thin. The national standard rules of construction of aluminum oxide film thickness not less than 10um (m). The thickness is not enough, aluminum looks easy to rust and corrosion. Some no name and address, production license, certificate of inspection in the aluminum oxide film, the thickness of only 2 to 4um, some even without film.
- Q:What are coated aluminum profiles? Ten
- First, the noun explanation:Aluminum is coated on the surface of various lines in aluminum on the coated PVC film, decorative paint paper, wood skin, and instead of the traditional painting process, the formation of decorative materials, coating materials can be used for the production of door, wardrobe Rome top line, Rome line, column, wardrobe baseboard, gusset plate, curtain rod Aluminum Alloy, window, doors and windows, frames etc..Two. The origin of coated aluminum profile:Aluminum Alloy profiles the most common and most primitive (referred to as aluminum), is Aluminum Alloy itself color, silver white, but this state for a long time, Aluminum Alloy surface will be oxidized into a dark gray or black. In order to solve this problem, the most common practice in our country is to spray a layer of powder (high temperature treatment) on the surface, that is electrostatic powder spraying. Also, fluorocarbon electrophoresis processing processing, wood grain transfer, the transfer grain processing fidelity is not high, in order to solve this problem, there are a kind of film processing, high fidelity, but because the process requirements must be done in the film before powder spraying treatment, coupled with higher requirement on the film itself, so the cost is higher, more for a second tier city high-grade residential.
- Q:What is the difference between the type 4040c and 4040d of aluminum profile?
- I think you see two things and find it makes no difference to ask the question! If so, the two profiles are identical, just numbers from different companies!
- Q:Excuse me, aluminum oxidation and electrophoresis have what different?
- Main features of high-grade electrophoresis aluminum:1, with a strong film hardness, impact resistance2, with a high adhesion to the film, not easy to fall off and aging3, aluminum oxide than the more strong wear resistance, weather resistance, alkali resistance4, the surface color is rich, beautiful, has the mirror like luster effectAluminum electrophoresis processing in oxidized aluminum on the basis of better quality than the oxidized aluminum chip. The price is relatively good point.
- Q:Where is the aluminum profile market in Nanjing? Specific address, bus route
- Aluminum does not have the corresponding market basically, basically in Nanjing to do a relatively large Nanjing Meida aluminum, Nanjing Heng aluminium, yum Nanjing aluminum, Nanjing to build up the aluminum industry, basically is the nature of the company, you can go directly to their website to search their own needs aluminum.
- Q:What tests do the aluminum profiles used in the curtain wall project do?
- Aluminum alloy material3.2.1 glass curtain wall by chemical composition corresponding to Aluminum Alloy material grades should be consistent with current national standard "the relevant provisions of the chemical composition" deformation of aluminum and Aluminum Alloy GB / T 3190, the quality of Aluminum Alloy section shall comply with the provisions of the current national standard "Aluminum Alloy architecture" GB / T 5237, section size deviation should be allowed to high grade or ultra high grade.3.2.2 Aluminum Alloy profiles by anodic oxidation, electrophoretic coating, powder coating, fluorocarbon paint spraying surface treatment, quality should be consistent with current national standard "Aluminum Alloy architecture" GB / T 5237 requirements, the thickness of surface layer should meet the requirements in table 220.127.116.11.2.3 insulated aluminum profiles produced by the strip process shall be made of PA66GF25 (polyamide 66+25 glass fiber) material and shall not be made of PVC material. A heat insulated aluminum profile produced by pouring process shall be made of PUR (polyurethane) material. The shear strength of the joint must meet the design requirements.3.2.4 and glass curtain wall matching aluminum alloy doors and windows should comply with the current national standard "aluminum alloy door", GB / T 8478 and aluminum alloy window "GB/T 8479" provisions.
- Q:Aluminum blackening formula
- Blackening is a common method used in metal heat treatment. The principle is to produce a layer of oxide film on the surface of metal so as to isolate the air and achieve the purpose of anti rust. The appearance of requirements is not high by blackening a blackening process, mainly by the following steps: 1) 2): degreasing cleaning; the workpiece must be completely immersed in the degreasing solution; degreasing solution concentration pH value 12-14, processing time 10-30min, every 3-5 minutes on shake a few times, the concentration of less than pH12 when adding defatted powder; washing; 3) 4): pickling pickling liquid concentration pH value 2-4, the processing time of 5-10min; 5) washing; 6): black pool concentration pH value 2.5-3.5, the processing time of 10-12min; 7) washing; 8) dry; 9) oil. The beneficial effects of the invention are as follows: 1., the blackening is safe, the electricity is not required; the alkaline blackening is required at high temperature; the utility model needs 100% electricity. 2. improve work efficiency: 1-2 minutes. 3. black, low cost, simple equipment, easy to operate, black time has been strictly controlled.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range