||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
1.Advantages of our Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
a) The unfairness of our checkered steel sheet must be less than 10mm each meter
b) The surface of our hot rolled checkered steel plate is free from bubble, scab, crack, fold, edge delamination and so on.
c) The height of our hot rolled checkered steel plate will be maintained between 0.2～0.3 times to thickness of steel substrate, but more than 0.5mm at least.
2. Other details of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate
GB T 3277, DIN 5922
Note: Dimension of our hot rolled checkered steel sheet can be made according to your requirements, we can futher discuss it.
3. The regular sections we provide are shown in the below table:
Allowed Tolerance of Base Thickness(%)
Theoretical Mass (KG/M²)
4. Chemical Composition of Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate:
Note: Here, we just take the hot rolled checkered steel sheet according to Q345B, Q345C and Q345D as example. We are also able to provide SGS test report for checkered steel sheet as per other material grade.
- Q:How to weld Aluminium alloy?
- You okorder.com
- Q:How do I know whether a pot is aluminum or stainless steel?
- Bring a magnet along with you, it will stick to a stainless steel one and won't stick to an aluminum one. Aluminum is lighter weight too.
- Q:aluminum foil with little holes??
- As previously mentioned, use a glass bowl. The metal keeps the sauce heated up whilst putting it in a plastic bowl may cause the bowl to melt. The holes were most likely from the heat eating throught the aluminum foil. They could also have been made by the hot air mixing with the cold air causing 'mini-explosions' within the consealment. I hope this answers your question
- Q:OMG PLEASE ANSWER THIS! what are the bad things about aluminum?
- a bad conductor of electricity, corrodes easy by acids unless painted, ummm mmm,I think the melting point is lower than other metals except of course mercury.
- Q:why is aluminium more expensive than iron?
- Aluminum does not show up naturally in the earth's crust, but is derived from bauxite (alumina). In order to get the metallic aluminum, a significant, expensive smelting process is involved, which requires a large amount of energy and resources. Once metallic aluminum is produced, it is easily reused, but getting the metal in the first place is difficult.
- Q:can aluminium 2x4's be used outdoors?
- Aluminum or steel studs would both work extremely well. Sheets of corrigated steel have been covering barns and commercial buildings for decades without a problem, and steel is less expensive than aluminum and stronger. The steel studs are already galvanized, to resist rust, but yes they can rust if exposed to a corrosive or salty environment (near the coast). This can be prevented by applying an additional coating to resist rust, and may not be a concern unless you want it to last forever (and what does?).
- Q:Use of aluminium plz help?
- Some of the many uses for aluminium metal are in: Transportation (automobiles, aircraft, trucks, railway cars, marine vessels, bicycles etc.) as sheet, tube, castings etc. Packaging (cans, foil, etc.) Construction (windows, doors, siding, building wire, etc.) A wide range of household items, from cooking utensils to baseball bats, watches. Street lighting poles, sailing ship masts, walking poles etc. Outer shells of consumer electronics, also cases for equipment e.g. photographic equipment. Electrical transmission lines for power distribution MKM steel and Alnico magnets Super purity aluminium (SPA, 99.980% to 99.999% Al), used in electronics and CDs. Heat sinks for electronic appliances such as transistors and CPUs. Substrate material of metal-core copper clad laminates used in high brightness LED lighting. Powdered aluminium is used in paint, and in pyrotechnics such as solid rocket fuels and thermite.
- Q:What's the price of aluminum foil fireproof thermal insulated tile?
- The following information are for your reference only. 1. Hengfeng aluminum foil corrosion-resistant thermal insulated tile, thermal insulated tile, composite aluminum foil tile, aluminum plastic tile, fireproof energy-saving tile. The price is about 38 yuan. 2. Bnagte fireproof aluminum foil cloth, roof color steel tile, thermal insulated sun-proof thermal insulated film/board. The price is about 4 yuan. 3. Nano environmental and energy-saving tile, aluminum foil, thermal insulated soundproof and fireproof tile used in chemical plant, pig farm, chicken farm. The price is about 32 yuan. The above prices are from Internet and for your reference only. Prices may vary according to specific circumstances.
- Q:How much is nine thick aluminum foil bag?
- 1. aluminum foil bag is a moisture-proof and light pack bag.2., nine wire is the thickness of aluminum foil bag, silk is a thickness unit.
- Q:Where do you buy thin aluminum?
- The place to start is your local junkyard or scrap metal dealer. You aren't going to find exactly what your looking for, but you'll probably find something that will work. Who knows, you might find a pile of old stop/no parking signs. You'll pay a fraction of the cost of new metal sheets. You'll most likely come home with something totally different than what you had planned, but that you just couldn't resist.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range