Aluminum Mirror is a kind of functional glass, which is produced through a series of processing work (cleaning, aluminum deposition in high vacuum, second-time spraying-painted and drying) on the surface of high-quality float glass.
Features of Aluminium Mirror:
1.Copper-free,lead-free and environment-friendly;
2.High reflectivity with clear and vivid images;
3.Two-layers of lead-free waterproof paints;
4.Perfect resistance to corrosion;
7.Various options of colors like bronze,grey,blue,etc.
8.Can be made into Safety Mirrors to be posted with PE film or woven bag film(Both CAT-I and CAT-II are available.)
Specifications of Aluminium Mirror:
Applications of Aluminium Mirror:
Because of cheaper price, Aluminum Mirror is widely applied in many fields like furniture, arts and crafts, decorations, etc.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Any of the above factors are closely related to the heating and cooling conditions of glass. When the glass is uniformly heated to the tempering temperature, it suddenly cools down. Because of the different cooling rate of the inner and outer layers, the surface layer cools and contracts rapidly, while the inner layer cools and contracts slowly. As a result, the inner layer is subjected to compressive compressive stress and the surface layer is subjected to tensile stress. As the glass continues to cool, the surface has hardened and stopped shrinking, while the inner layer is still cooled and contracted until the room temperature is reached. In this way, the surface layer is compressed by the compression of the inner layer, and the inner layer forms tensile stress and is permanently retained in the tempered glass. Because the glass is strong and weak tensile compressive brittle material, when the glass is broken more than tensile strength, so the size and distribution form of stress is the main factor influencing the strength of glass and crack. In another case, when the glass is cooled in a plastic state, whether it is uneven heating or uneven cooling, as long as there is a temperature difference on the same piece of glass, there will be different shrinkage. At room temperature, the higher the temperature, the greater the cooling, and the greater the shrinkage, the shorter the glass. On the contrary, the lower the temperature is, the less the cooling, the smaller the shrinkage, and the longer the glass. If a piece of glass is short of each piece, the board must be warped. In this way, it is not difficult to understand why glass is deformed and how to prevent deformation.
- Q:What are the paper made of? What is the glass made of? What is the plastic made of?
- Basically, paper is made from vegetable fiber.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- Hollow glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, the glass by the internal filling the hollow aluminum isolation desiccant, and the hollow part filled with dry air or inert gas, and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulfide rubber or plastic structure, form dry space glass.
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- The general case is the principal. Such as doors and windows, glass, glass partition, ceiling, and so on.
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bulletproof glass is made of glass (or organic glass) of a composite material and the quality of engineering plastics through special processing is obtained, it is usually transparent material, usually including polycarbonate layer on glass layer.
- Q:The difference between glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
- Originated in Hawaii. Rock wool products are high-quality basalt, dolomite as the main raw material, the high temperature above 1450 DEG after melting by four axis high speed centrifugal centrifuge international advanced fiber, and spray with a certain amount of binder, dustproof oil, water repellent cotton collector after collection, through the pendulum method, and three-dimensional method after cotton spreading curing, cutting, rock wool products form different specifications and applications.
- Q:The main chemical constituents of ordinary glass
- The raw materials for making ordinary glass are soda ash, limestone and quartzThe composition of common glass chemical oxides (Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2), the main component is silica
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- Glass wool is a type of glass fiber, is a kind of artificial inorganic fibers. Quartz, sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore as the main raw materials, with a number of soda ash, borax and other chemical raw materials into glass. In the melting state, with the help of external forces, blowing system into floc fiber, fiber and fiber for the solid cross, intertwined with each other, showing a lot of small gap. This gap can be considered as a pore. Therefore, the glass wool can be regarded as a porous material and has good thermal insulation and sound absorption property.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range