Food packaging aluminum foil
8011 1235 3003
6micron to 9micron
One side bright, another dull
Moisture, remain fresh
|NO||Denomination||Final application||Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside|
|1||Semi-rigid container foil||Food container applied in aviation||3003/8011--H22,H24,O|| 0.02-0.09||300-600|| 76/152||100-600|
|2||Household foils||Soft packing in household||8011--O||0.01-0.02||200-700||76||200-800|
|3||Pharmaceutical foil||Packing for Blister foil||8011--H18||0.020-0.025||400-1100||76/152||760|
|4||Cable foil||Wraping for cable||1100/8011,O||0.15-0.05||500-800||76||760|
|5||Aluminum fin stock||Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C||8011--H24,O||0.1-0.13||400-1000||152||760|
|6||Cigarette foil||Packing for cigarette||1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460,520||76||400|
|7||Foil for hot seal||Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage||1235/8011--O||0.02-0.038||400-600||76||760|
|8||Thick foil for deep processing||Seal for beer bottle||1145/8011,O||0.0115||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|Shield for video cable||0.01-0.012||500||76||400|
|Aluminum adhesive tape||0.2-0.06||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|9||Thin foil for deep-processing||Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials||8011/1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460-1000||76||400|
|10||Foil for automobile radiator||Water tank radiator in automobile||8011/1050--H18||0.08-0.10||140-600||76||760|
Packaging detail: clear bag for each piece, carton
Delivery detail: About 25 days after order confirmed
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
CNBM World Wide
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3000 square meters
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:What are the advantages of aluminum foil boxes?
- Light weight products, products meet national standards of food hygiene. And recycling convenient, in the process there is no 'harmful substances, and does not pollute renewable resources. Aluminum lunch boxes for aviation product line more food and retail food cake, update speed consume larger quantities. For a bulk sale. Cake cooking grocery and finished food packaging are multiple use foil container. Market wide, wide popularization.
- Q:The reason Aluminum Carbonate does not exist.?
- The reason does have something to do with aluminum being more attracted to oxygen, but as it turns out, aqueous aluminum salts are weakly acidic: Al(H2O)6^3+ (aq) -- Al(H2O)5(OH)^2+ (aq) + H+ (aq) These H+ ions tend to react with the carbonate ions faster than the aluminum ions will, forming carbon dioxide gass which bubbles out of solution. The remaining product will be aluminum hydroxide (Al(OH)3); which can then be converted into aluminum oxide by drying it. I hope this helped!
- Q:What's the difference between non-backing aluminum foil and backing aluminum foil and what's the features?
- Non-backing aluminum foil is the normal aluminum foil, a piece of foil, for example, the aluminum in a bottleneck of top-grade wine. There are tiny holes in the appearance and odor is easily to be leaked. But it is soft and can cover goods in any shape. Aluminum foil with backing: adding a film-like material in normal aluminum foil, for example paper to increase the strength and decrease the leak caused by the tiny holes in the appearence of aluminum foil. The most common example is the piece of thing in cigarette box.It ahs a good sealing performance, especially for odor. 20 years ago, I am the main operator of rough mill of aluminum foil. One machine costs more than 100 million and is with more than 170 kilowatt. It's a good experience of using it.
- Q:How aluminum foil is uesd in pharmaceutical packaging?
- Traditional Chinese medicine tablets, powders, capsules, tablets balls packaging, is gradually moving from paper bags, simple plastic bags, glass bottles into plastic blister pack. blister pack with moisture, easy to carry, safety and health, etc., with the the development of sustained release pharmaceutical technology, the market will be more broad. currently the annual demand for aluminum foil blister packs of more than 7000 tons in 2005 is expected to exceed 10,000 tons.
- Q:How to wash away the oil of aluminum foil products after being pressed?
- I suggest that you can use the volatile punching oil since it won't be rudimental.
- Q:Cast aluminum or cast iron outdoor patio furniture. ?
- Aluminium is much lighter than cast iron, but you would still need hurricane force winds to shift it. As long as the base of the table is as wide as the top, you shouldn't have any problem with the wind tipping it over. The aluminum is also much easier to move around for rearranging.
- Q:The cooked meat can be guaranteed for several days in vacuum packed with aluminium foil bags
- With ordinary nylon bag vacuum, sterilization can be stored for 1~3 months;
- Q:What's the aluminum foil flexible air hose?
- It doesn't has wire and also doesn't need glue. Directly put reinforcing rib in the aluminum and experience the process rolling forming. It has great scalability and can be formed into arbitrary shape within the scope of the expansion. With the reinforced aluminum foil as coating and spiral steel wire as support,the aluminum foil bonds wire above and below to strengthen adhesion viscous force and pulling force.It is with highflexibility and easy to construct. Generally, it is used in dust collection and exhaust in bathroom. What's more, it is with the performance of flame resistance.
- Q:What is the heat resistance of aluminium wiring?
- It depends on what aluminum wire you are using but conductor grade is essentially pure Al and the rule of thumb is that metals (pure metals) will be subject to creep at any temperature greater than one half the absolute melting point. MP of Al is 660C = 933K so half is 466.5K = 193.5C = 380F So... you will be well above the temperature where creep will be a concern. Creep is the time dependant deformation of metal under the influence of stresses less than the yeild stress. In your case, this might not be a problem if the wire will not be at that temperature for very long or is the wire will be under very very little stress. Think spagetti noodle. Copper would be better (although it will oxidize and the copper oxide will flake off). The creep temp for Cu is 761F. Cu is also a much better conductor (lower resistance in the same cross section), ~ 100% IACS vs 80% IACS for Al at room temperature. The electrical resistance of metals increases with temperature so these conductors are not going to be as good when hot. You need to consider if resistance may be an issue. If the electrical requirements are not that big a deal, the resistance wire used in toasters and blow dryers conducts electricity when hot (hotter than 700F). As far as safe material to use, you need to think about the consequences of failure. What does failure cost you in terms of time, materials, burning down your parent's garage, blowing up a preschool full of children run by nuns? Then decide how cheap is cheap.
- Q:What to do with aluminum?
- * The first step to making money collecting aluminum cans is to find a market for your cans. This can be done by contacting local recyclers and scrap metal dealers. Look in the yellow pages under recyclers, or scrap metal dealers to find contacts. Call each one and see if they purchase aluminum cans from the public. If they do find out their prices as well as their requirements for accepting them. Use this info to find the one that would be best for you. * The next step is to find a place you can store them. The garage or shed would probably be the best place as aluminum cans can attract pests such as ants, wasps, and rodents. They can also have plenty of germs and viruses that you can get sick from. You probably do not want this in your living area. You will also need containers to store your cans in. I just use a garbage can for mine but there are other options as well. If you use a small container like a garbage can you may also want garbage bags for easy removal of cans when full. Then you just tie it up and take it down to your buyer. * The last step is to sell your cans! This is the best part for most of us I am sure.If you have a vehicle you can load it up take them to your buyer. If not you can also use a bike with a bike cart. I do this myself and do fine but you must be in good physical shape. You may find bikes Bike Carts in the ads below. As a tip I would periodically check your buyers buy rate as prices fluctuate daily. Try to sell them when prices are the highest to get the most money. Keep in mind this is not a way to get rich but you can make some money. It take hard work an dediation to be succesful. Hope this help.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range