1. Structure of Aluminum Foil Description：
Place of Origin:
2. Main Features of Aluminum Foil：
Denomination: Aluminum foils
Alloy&Temper: 8011/3003/1235,0 H22 H24
Inner Diameter: 76mm/152mm
Outside Diameter: 200-800mm
we are specialized in producting aluminum foil.
3.Alumilum Foil Images
4.Alumilum Foil Specification
Semi-rigid container foil
Food container applied in aviation
Soft packing in household
Packing for Blister foil
Wraping for cable
Aluminum fin stock
Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C
Packing for cigarette
Foil for hot seal
Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage
Thick foil for deep processing
Seal for beer bottle
Shield for video cable
Aluminum adhesive tape
Thin foil for deep-processing
Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials
Foil for automobile radiator
Water tank radiator in automobile
1)How many tons does your factory can supply each moth?
2)How to quarantee the quality of the products?
you can arrange SGS&BV or other quality inspection.
3)How many days you need to pepare the cargo after we made the order?
- Q:How do you bake chicken wings with aluminum foil in a microwave oven?
- Hold it evenly and refrigerate for two hours.After the removal of each wing is uniform with cornstarch.Put the microwave oven on the grill for twelve minutes and turn over halfway.
- Q:Why can copper foil and aluminum foil shield electromagnetic signals?
- In addition because the copper or aluminum oxidation caused by the contact resistance increases, the long-term use of suggestions for tinned copper foil, shielding effectiveness after 2 years will not fall too much. I have a new measurement of shielding effectiveness of copper foil and tinned copper foil at the beginning are basically the same, 114dB (copper 1GHZ) and 112dB (tinned copper 1GHZ). The shielding effectiveness of one year after the 84dB (copper 1GHZ) and 110dB (tinned copper 1GHZ). The effect is really bad.
- Q:The difference between aluminum foil and aluminum foilThe performance of these two products, hygiene, price difference
- And now the rise of the price is aluminum foil, foil cheap, most of the packaging is aluminum foil.How many a little tin containing lead, from food hygiene, than foil. Aluminum foil
- Q:Is aluminum foil harmful to human body?
- functionAluminum foil is usually used for food delivery (e.g. aluminum foil trays) and for roasting, for example, bean sprouts, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc., are used for roasting, so as not to scorch them. Sometimes used as a decoration. The modern aluminum foil is made of aluminum and also used as an aluminum electrode for electrolysis. There are also hair stylist for foil guests perm. Some people also use aluminum foil to absorb the oil in the soup. Aluminum foil paper is also widely used in insulation, heat exchange, and as a conductor. Usually used in paper packaging, beverage packaging, and aluminum foil in food packaging bags of only 6.5 microns. This thin layer of aluminum can maintain the flavor, waterproof, anti-bacterial and anti fouling
- Q:Can the potatoes be heated by foil?
- Of course, things wrapped in aluminum foil can not be heated in microwave ovens
- Q:Why aluminum foil used in food packing bags?
- So most of the soft tins we see are made of aluminum foil
- Q:Under what conditions can aluminum foil be oxidized?
- Aluminum is chemically active and easily oxidized. In air, because of the formation of a dense oxide film after oxidation, it prevents the further oxidation of aluminum. High temperature can destroy the oxide film and accelerate the oxidation reaction.
- Q:Processing method for waste aluminium foil composite film
- Wooden artificial board, wooden line and assembled wooden floor etc.
- Q:How high can aluminum foil be?
- Can you, I don't know exactly, since it is the exhaust pipe, the temperature should not be too high, the founder will not exceed 100 degrees too much, the boiling point of water is only 100 degrees.
- Q:Can the potatoes be heated by foil, please?
- Of course, things wrapped in aluminum foil can not be heated in microwave ovens.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range