SELF-ADHESIVE FOIL-FIBERGLASS CLOTH TAPE
Backing: Foil-fiberglass Cloth Laminate (Foil 18U/ Fiberglass Cloth 80gsm)
Adhesive: solvent-based acrylic adhesive
Liner: Silicone release PE-Coated paper, white color.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Thickness( Backing + Adhesive )
Rolling Tack (11mm ball)
Adhesion to liner
+10 ~ +40
-20 ~ +120
BS476 Pt.6 & 7
Sizes of Cut Roll:
Width: 48mm, 50mm (2"), 60mm, 63mm (2.5"), 72mm, 75mm (3"), 96mm, 100mm (4").
Length: 27m (30 yards), 30m (100 feet), 45m (50 yards), 50m, 100m.
Based on order, special sizes and log rolls or jumbo rolls are also available.
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The products should be stored at room temperature and kept from wet and heat source.
Shelf life:One year when stored at 21℃(70℉)/50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for user’s special purpose and technique.