Order On-line Tracking
1. Aluminum Foil Facing Description：
The production technologies and products performance of aluminum foil facing have been up to international advanced level. The aluminum foil facing products are mainly used for HVAC system, refrigerators, building thermal aluminum foil facing insulation and laminated with glass wool and rock wool to increase the insulation function.
• FSK aluminum foil facing is mainly used for duct wrap in HVAC system and other fields, such as vapor barrier etc., and suitable for off-line lamination of glass wool or rock wool. By special processing, the facing will have excellent flame retardant property.
• Heat-sealing aluminum foil facing is used for duct wrap without applying extra adhesive and suitable for online lamination of glass wool and rock wool.
2.Main Features of the Aluminum foil facing：
1) High tensile strength aluminum foil made from special aluminum
alloy, coated with aggressive solvent-based acrylic adhesive,
which provides high peel adhesion and quick sticking
2) Designed for sealing joints and seams of foil jacketing in
air-conditioning duct work
3)Excellent Peel Adhesion
4)Good Initial Tack & Permanent Bonding
5)Good Water & Fire Resistance
6)Outstanding Temperature & Aging Resistance
3.Aluminum Foil Facing Images
4.Aluminum Foil Facing Specification
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Tensile strength: M. D.
Reflectivity of foil surface
Water vapor permeance
Water Soak Test
Width: 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.25 m, 1.30, 1.37m
Length: 200m, 500m, 1000m, 2500m, 2750m, 3300m
Core I.D.: 3"(76mm ±1), 72mm ±1
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm; Length: Cut Roll: ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The product should be stored at room temperature and kept from wet and heat source.Shelf life: One year from shipment date when stored at 21°C (70°F) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|