Food packaging aluminum foil
8011 1235 3003
6micron to 9micron
One side bright, another dull
Moisture, remain fresh
|NO||Denomination||Final application||Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside|
|1||Semi-rigid container foil||Food container applied in aviation||3003/8011--H22,H24,O|| 0.02-0.09||300-600|| 76/152||100-600|
|2||Household foils||Soft packing in household||8011--O||0.01-0.02||200-700||76||200-800|
|3||Pharmaceutical foil||Packing for Blister foil||8011--H18||0.020-0.025||400-1100||76/152||760|
|4||Cable foil||Wraping for cable||1100/8011,O||0.15-0.05||500-800||76||760|
|5||Aluminum fin stock||Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C||8011--H24,O||0.1-0.13||400-1000||152||760|
|6||Cigarette foil||Packing for cigarette||1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460,520||76||400|
|7||Foil for hot seal||Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage||1235/8011--O||0.02-0.038||400-600||76||760|
|8||Thick foil for deep processing||Seal for beer bottle||1145/8011,O||0.0115||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|Shield for video cable||0.01-0.012||500||76||400|
|Aluminum adhesive tape||0.2-0.06||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|9||Thin foil for deep-processing||Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials||8011/1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460-1000||76||400|
|10||Foil for automobile radiator||Water tank radiator in automobile||8011/1050--H18||0.08-0.10||140-600||76||760|
Packaging detail: clear bag for each piece, carton
Delivery detail: About 25 days after order confirmed
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
CNBM World Wide
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3000 square meters
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:How was the Al symbol chosen for Aluminum?
- I know where the name aluminum originates from: the ancient Greeks and Romans used alum in medicine as an astringent, and in dyeing processes. In 1761 de Morveau proposed the name alumine for the base in alum. In 1807, Davy proposed the name alumium for the metal, undiscovered at that time, and later agreed to change it to aluminum. Shortly thereafter, the name aluminium was adopted by IUPAC to conform with the ium ending of most elements. Aluminium is the IUPAC spelling and therefore the international standard. Aluminium was also the accepted spelling in the U.S.A. until 1925, at which time the American Chemical Society decided to revert back to aluminum, and to this day Americans still refer to aluminium as aluminum. As far as the symbol Al it was adopted by IUPAC because the first two letters of the element are Al and that is the common convention in symbolizing these elements in the periodic table.
- Q:How to judge whether the aluminum foil bags up to standard?
- To see whether the aluminum foil reach thr quality standard, mainly to see the heat seal strength aluminum foil bag. Heat seal strength and impact foil bag is mainly composed of the following several factors to decide:
1, aspects of raw and auxiliary materials - aluminum foil is the original carrier of the adhesive layer, heat seal strength of its quality products have a deep impact. On the one hand it is the original aluminum foil surface oil will weaken the adhesive force between the adhesive and the original aluminum foil. On the other hand, the heat seal strength and also with the metal components of the original surface finish of the aluminum foil are not enough influence heat seal strength. It is necessary strictly to good quality primary aluminum foil.
- Q:Can aluminum foil isolate wireless signal?
- Aluminum can nearly isolate all wireless signal, but it should be wrapt tightly. The shielding effect is also related to frequency.
- Q:aluminum arrows question?
- Based on what you have stated you will need a 30 inch arrow. I would go with the Easton XX78. beyond that , the link below should help out.
- Q:can aluminium 2x4's be used outdoors?
- Why didn't anyone remind me off those plastic decking studs!!..We will probably use them..
- Q:what are the primaary uses of the element aluminum?
- yes: Aluminum Chloride which is AlCl3. Aluminum Sulfate: AlSO4
- Q:Who knows the price of phenolic-aluminum foil composite board?
- Aluminum phenolic composite board ; One-sided phenolic composite colored steel board/ single phenolic composite colored aluminum foil board for center air-conditioning; A long-term supply for good quality phenolic foam thermal insulation board/phenolic aluminum board/insulation phenolic board; Double-sided extruded aluminum foil board/insulated board/ wind board; Phenolic aluminum foil insulation board/central air-conditioning ventilation board/floor heating panel; Phenolic aluminum board/ phenolic insulation board/phenolic aluminum composite blast pipe board/ fire-resisting blast pipe board/flange parts
- Q:Which products are aluminum foil applied on?
- Fourth, the electrolytic capacitor with aluminum foil
The electrolytic capacitor with aluminum foil is a corrosive material working in polar conditions, the organizational structure of the aluminum foil have higher requirements, the use of aluminum foil is divided into three types: a cathode foil thickness of 0.015mm ~ 0.06mm; high-pressure foil thickness is 0.065mm ~ 0.1mm, high-purity aluminum foil production requirements; low pressure foil thickness of 0.06mm ~ 0.1mm.
- Q:Do aluminum drum sticks (Ahead brand) damage rims and cymbals?
- I was thinking of getting Ahead drumsticks years ago, but decided against them after learning that Sabian and possibly Zildjian cymbal warranties are voided if you use Aluminum drumsticks on them! I don't know anyone who has personally used them, so I can't guarantee how much if any damage they cause...but I have to assume that they do cause more damage than regular wood sticks if they void warranties! Anyways, Ahead sticks are quite expensive, and although wood sticks will wear through much faster, they don't wear down on expensive gear as much. As far as stick choices...I use the Travis Barker sticks by Zildjian...I like the length and the large round ball tips give good cymbal sound for the way I play and are terrific for rolls...they're about a 5B in size I think, and made of hickory. However, if you're looking for as light as possible, go for 5A los cabos drumsticks (which are CHEAP and very light). Really, just go for any 5A drumstick, but if you want it to be light, make sure it is made of maple. Hickory is heavier and denser, but because of that is more durable. Just go to a local music store, and feel the different sticks in your hand, and they usually have a practice pad setup where you can try different sticks out...just find out what works for you; what works for one person won't necessarily work for another! Cheers and good luck! -Clint
- Q:What is the problem in the aluminum foil bag printing process usually?
- Gravure printing process, sometimes failure occurs, mainly by the printing plate, ink, substrate and scraping knife, etc., mainly in the following aspects.(1) poor printing fastness. For plastic materials (such as plastic film), may be due to corona is not enough, in printing ink and printed material compatibility is poor. Due to the change of environmental temperature and humidity of printing and other reasons; for metal packaging materials (such as aluminum foil printing), is mainly due to the poor performance of the ink and substrate affinity the surface of the substrate or coating or printing, environmental temperature and humidity changes caused by the poor fastness of printing.(2) there is a scratch on the printed ink. Guide roller scratch, mixed with sand in the ink, scraper uneven, scraper and plate angle is not appropriate, etc., is the cause of printing scratches. The correct judgment should be made according to the specific situation of the scratch phenomenon, and the specific reasons should be found, and corresponding measures should be taken to solve them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range