Food packaging aluminum foil
8011 1235 3003
6micron to 9micron
One side bright, another dull
Moisture, remain fresh
|NO||Denomination||Final application||Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside|
|1||Semi-rigid container foil||Food container applied in aviation||3003/8011--H22,H24,O|| 0.02-0.09||300-600|| 76/152||100-600|
|2||Household foils||Soft packing in household||8011--O||0.01-0.02||200-700||76||200-800|
|3||Pharmaceutical foil||Packing for Blister foil||8011--H18||0.020-0.025||400-1100||76/152||760|
|4||Cable foil||Wraping for cable||1100/8011,O||0.15-0.05||500-800||76||760|
|5||Aluminum fin stock||Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C||8011--H24,O||0.1-0.13||400-1000||152||760|
|6||Cigarette foil||Packing for cigarette||1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460,520||76||400|
|7||Foil for hot seal||Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage||1235/8011--O||0.02-0.038||400-600||76||760|
|8||Thick foil for deep processing||Seal for beer bottle||1145/8011,O||0.0115||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|Shield for video cable||0.01-0.012||500||76||400|
|Aluminum adhesive tape||0.2-0.06||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|9||Thin foil for deep-processing||Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials||8011/1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460-1000||76||400|
|10||Foil for automobile radiator||Water tank radiator in automobile||8011/1050--H18||0.08-0.10||140-600||76||760|
Packaging detail: clear bag for each piece, carton
Delivery detail: About 25 days after order confirmed
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
CNBM World Wide
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3000 square meters
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of waterproof aluminum film and aluminum foil
- There are no EPE in aluminium film, so that it can not preserve the heat.The aluminum in the aluminum foil is thin so that its waterproof is weak.
- Q:Performance of aluminum foil and how does it insulate heat? Describe it precisely and in detail and better give the source
- Aluminum foil can’t insulate heat by itself but it has strong conductivity for heat. Its function is to reflect heat source.
- Q:Is aluminum tape toxic?
- As for aluminum tape, it is nontoxic and the aluminum foil can resist high temperature of 300℃ and most tapes can resist temperature of 180℃. Since aluminum is a good conductor of heat, wrapping the tape with aluminum foil does quicken the heat loss instead of heat preservation.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation principle of aluminum tape?
- Heat is transferred by convection, conduction and radiation. Aluminum tape often is used for wrapping the thermal insulation layer and its silver surface can block heat radiation. Since aluminum is a good conductor of heat, wrapping the tape with aluminum foil does quicken the heat loss instead of heat preservation. Therefore, it's better to wrap with heat-insulated cotton before wrapping with aluminum foil. Actually the thermal insulation cotton preserves heat rather than the aluminum foil which serves as a conductor to outside temperature to protect the inside temperature. It is featured by thermal insulation, waterproofness and corrosion resistance. Due to its extremely low absorption coefficient solar radiation, it can isolate from most of the heat transfer. Introduction to several major products of aluminum foil.
- Q:As for the aluminum foil reflecting coating of floor heating, which is better?
- The first step is to figure out the function of this layer. The function of reflecting coating of floor heating is to reflect the heat emitted from heating pipe to the surface. The better mirror effect of aluminum foil, the better reflectivity effect. There is no need to consider the function if prices are quite different. Actually there is no difference between mirror and grain, because both will be covered by cement. It is recommended to focus on pipe material and XPS insulation board.
- Q:How is the aluminum foil used in the daily life?
- 3, aluminum-plastic composite hose is mainly used for paste, gel-like product packaging, with good isolation, not easy to break, clean aesthetic advantages.
- Q:mesohigh electronic aluminium foil
- Q:Does the aluminum foil tray is magnetic material?
- The research shows that the external magnetic field of any material may be influenced more or less by magnetization.In accordance with the performance of magnetization,there are five kinds of materials:paramagnetic material,diamagnetic material,ferromagnetic substance,sub-magnetic material and diamagnetic material.Generally speaking, the magnetic material refers to the alloy which produces magnetic material directly or indirectly,like metal,cobalt,nickel,ect..Aluminum belongs to this kind of material.
- Q:What are the advantages of aluminum foil boxes?
- Aluminum foil, with outstanding barrier properties, under the premise of a sufficient thickness of aluminum foil, substantially completely gas and moisture barrier, thus, in plastic flexible packaging materials, aluminum foil is commonly used as barrier material and a lightweight aluminum, and sealed package Overturn good range of benefits. Mainly health, beauty, but also holding on to some extent.
- Q:Is heated aluminum foil gasket toxic?
- Aluminum foil is a kind of thermoprinting material made by calendaring aluminum into sheet. Since its thermoprinting effect is similar to that of silver foil, it is also called fake silver foil. As aluminum is soft and ductile with silvery luster, aluminum foil sheet can be made by mounting calendered aluminum sheet on the offset paper with sodium silicate, which can be used to print. But the color of aluminum foil will gradually become dark as it is easy to be oxidized and it fade due to friction and touching, so it is not applicable to the thermoprint of book covers for permanent preservation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range