1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Aluminium Foil are used for Cooking, Storing,Freezing,and wrapping.
Material: Aluminium Foil
Alloy: 8011 "O"Thickness: 9micron-24micron is available for different purpose.
Length: 5M--300M As per customer requirement for Houseuse or Foodservice,Catering Use.
Regular width: 300mm/450mm as per customer requirement.
Packing: colour box / dispenser box/ Printed PP Sleeve,Bag / Shrink wrap with Printed paper/ Plastic Bubble bag as per customer requirement.
3.Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4.Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
1)Grade: 1050,1060,1070,1100,1200,1235,3003,3102,8011, 8079 etc.
3)Thickness: 0.006mm-0.7mm, per customer’s request.
Household Aluminum Foil
Aluminum Foil for bottle cap
Aluminum Foil for yogurt lid
Aluminum Foil for PP cap
per cutting request
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:Procedure on how to shape, bore, and to connect acrylic to aluminum alloy.?
- I've used both acrylic and aluminum in my projects. Acrylic is fairly easy to work with. you didn't specify what kind of 'shaping' you needed. In general it is best to use a high speed, small bite working tool like a router or a 'hack saw' type blade in a jig saw. don't use a circular saw. the back edge of the blade tends to mar the acrylic surface through friction. so use a router whenever possible for long straight edges and where appropriate for edging. Use the jig saw for free form work and finish with a dremel tool at high speed with fine grit sand paper on a drum. drilling acrylic is tough. you need a press. if you use a hand drill you almost always tilt the drill in the process which causes the flutes to bite into the edge of your hole either snapping a sheet, or maring the surface of a block. plan on using (borrowing) a drill press at high speed. attaching acryl to acryl is easy. cyanoacrylate (super glue) gives the best looking finish but is brittle. plastic adhesive epoxy is good but often has a yellow tint. attaching acrylic to aluminum is tougher. the same glues work ok, but not as good as acryl to acryl. better to drill and tap holes to receive screws. either the acrylic or the aluminum can take a thread. the question is the load weight on the joint. threads in alum are stronger.
- Q:what is the mass of 3.45 moles of aluminum sulfate?
- aluminum sulfate is Al2(SO4)3 find the GFM of this 2(27.0) + 3(32.1+(4 * 16.0)) 54.0 + 288.3 342.3grams/mol you have 3.45 moles, so multiply these two numbers 3.45mol x 342.3g/mol = 1180.9g
- Q:How much would it cost to paint a 14ft aluminum boat?
- If you want a cheap paint job, that isn't the best paint job ever but does well for the price. Go to Walmart/lowes/home depot/ Ace and pick up a couple cans of what they call Appliance Epoxy. Its used for painting household appliances. Works well for a cheap fix on aluminum hull boats, just be sure to clean and prep the metal first, otherwise it won't last for anything.
- Q:Recycle aluminum (?) lined paper food pouches?
- that's a rooster warfare. Please take merely a 2d and answer which one is ultimate, KFC or Popeyes. Visa present Card will take delivery of to you merely for taking the time to reply to this short survey.
- Q:How does aluminum foil bag should be heat-sealed?
- If you don't vacuumize bags,heat-sealing machine is ok. Some heat-sealing machines have hand grips, some are pedaled or with belt wheels. Prices vary with different manufacturers. If you want to vacuumize bags, a vacuum machine is ok. After the vacuumizing process, the vacuum machine is directly sealed.
- Q:Mm thick aluminum foil, as well as water vapor penetration through it?
- Instrument characteristicscomputer controlThree integrated test blocks for penetration chamber (patent)Single machine three cavity independent test, a host can connect nine satellite machines, can realize thirty samples simultaneously testCombined test control of water vapor permeability and oxygen permeation rate
- Q:How do microwave ovens use aluminum foil to bake chicken wings?
- Please do not use aluminum foil, because it is not light waves, easy to spark, cause explosion, dangerous,,You are not the general microwave oven roast with metal stuff
- Q:Tin foil and aluminum foil can stop / shielding electromagnetic signals?
- Tin foil and aluminum foil blocking / shielding electromagnetic signals, regardless of frequency is M, G, or more, can be shielded.Harmless to the human body, you can rest assured that the use ofThe food sold in the supermarket is very good with foil, so you can try it
- Q:The difference between pure aluminum foil bag and aluminized foil bag
- The pure aluminum bag is made by the aluminum foil, the aluminized foil bag is made by the aluminized film.The pure aluminum metal can be closed by hot-press.
- Q:Here is a list of aluminum metals for a bike frame? Please rate the lightest to heaviest. Thanks?
- All okorder.com or some high zoot titanium.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range