1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Aluminium Foil are used for Cooking, Storing,Freezing,and wrapping.
Material: Aluminium Foil
Alloy: 8011 "O"Thickness: 9micron-24micron is available for different purpose.
Length: 5M--300M As per customer requirement for Houseuse or Foodservice,Catering Use.
Regular width: 300mm/450mm as per customer requirement.
Packing: colour box / dispenser box/ Printed PP Sleeve,Bag / Shrink wrap with Printed paper/ Plastic Bubble bag as per customer requirement.
3.Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4.Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
1)Grade: 1050,1060,1070,1100,1200,1235,3003,3102,8011, 8079 etc.
3)Thickness: 0.006mm-0.7mm, per customer’s request.
Household Aluminum Foil
Aluminum Foil for bottle cap
Aluminum Foil for yogurt lid
Aluminum Foil for PP cap
per cutting request
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:How to produce aluminized paper?
- Q:What are the characteristics of high-quality decorative foil is?
- Quality decorative foil insulation, sound insulation, fire protection and easy to clean, etc., but the appearance of pro-China, to facilitate processing, construction and installation speed. At present, construction, home improvement industry has formed a decorative foil application boom.
- Q:What ‘s the thickness of a piece of aluminum substrate copper foil?
- High performance products as IMS-H01, IMS-H02 and LED-0601 are using this core technology, having good thermal and electric insulation. Metal substrate is supporting elements that require high thermal conductivity. It is aluminum or copper sheet (the latter has better thermal conductivity), suitable for ordinary mechanical process as drilling, punching shear and cutting.
- Q:Aluminum foil insulation material
- Aluminum foil sound insulation cotton. Density: 60 kg/m3 Specification: 3 to 30 mm (thickness) * 1 m (width) * 10 m (length). It can be customized according to customer's requirements. Material: high density pack PE foam. Facing: black, silver, surface smooth and elastic. Application: heat insulation, sound insulation, noise decreasing, shock restrain and shock absorption. Performance: security and environmental protection, flameproof, waterproof, anti-corrosion, good temperature resistance, stable physical property under the temperature of - 80 ~ + 100 degrees, good pressure resistance, good elasticity and long service life, wide usage range, the bending resistance, low thermal conductivity, sound insulation, heat insulation, shock absorption, noise reduction and other excellent properties. It looks neat and beautiful, and not easily to deform or crack. The material is qualitative soft, which feels good. The construction is convenient. Since it has back glue, just toring kraft paper, one can paste it and it has a strong stickness. In the process of construction,it can be cut at random according to your need. Application: It can be widely used in car body and sound insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, noise reduction in engine room.When using it, paste the sound insulation cotton material to the part that needs the noise reduction. Advantage: produced by professional manufacturer, reasonable price, diversified model. It can be customized according to customer requirements. What's more, it has adequate supply, quick delivery and three-guarantees after sale.
- Q:Does the aluminum foil tray is magnetic material?
- The research shows that the external magnetic field of any material may be influenced more or less by magnetization.In accordance with the performance of magnetization,there are five kinds of materials:paramagnetic material,diamagnetic material,ferromagnetic substance,sub-magnetic material and diamagnetic material.Generally speaking, the magnetic material refers to the alloy which produces magnetic material directly or indirectly,like metal,cobalt,nickel,ect..Aluminum belongs to this kind of material.
- Q:How to prevent aluminum foil from wrinkling?
- Due to the strip shape is serious bad, folding formed in the process of aluminum foil coiling or expanding. Its essence is that its tension is not enough to make the box surface flattening. For a device with the tension of 20 mpa, the box surface flatness shall not be greater than 301. When it is more than 301, it will wrinkle inevitably. Due to the rolling aluminum box often bear the bigger tension than follow-up processing, some aluminum foil that just show the bad strip shape when rolling turn to wrinkle when cutting or used after annealing. Main reasons of wrinkling are due to poor flatness controlling, including incorrect roll grinding ,unreasonable roll shape controlling, unreasonable parameter controlling of rolling and cutting process, bad incoming material strip shape and incorrect strip shape adjusting and imperfect precision of sleeve or tube core. Main reasons of wrinkles: The large amount of pressure make the rolling uneven or coiling lack tension. Improper controlling of roll shape or rolling pressure is too low; Uneven thickness of billet, bad flatness or shear wave. Winding shaft precision is not good and the sleeve is not round. Improper control of pressing roller pressure.
- Q:What is the principle of thermal insulated aluminum tape?
- Aluminum tape uses quality pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs) and has various characteristics such as good stickiness, aging resistance and greatly enhanced heat preservation. Various width and length are available for 0.05mm-0.08mm specifications. Aluminum tape is suitable for the juncture pasting of all aluminum composite material, sealing the puncture of bar for line and damage repairing. It is the main and accessory material of refrigerator or freezer and also the necessary material for the sales department of thermal insulated material. aluminum tape is widely used in refrigerator, air conditioning, automobile, petrochemical, bridge, hotels and so on.
- Q:Why the aluminum foil bag can't be sealed
- according to the types of PE,the temperatures of hot sealing are different and easy to tear up.it may fail to seal if the temperature isn't reaching to the certain degree.AL/，make sure the bag immobility; AL/：the mouse moves to my name; AL/PE ，take the best temperature to reach the best effect of hot sealing.contact information;PE PET/。but the temperature is over..there are three types of aluminum foil bag.
- Q:How to ues aluminum foil container?
- Aluminum Foil Container uses: easy to use, easy to shape, health and safety, no smell, no leakage; have good thermal conductivity and uniform heating effect, can be used for oven, oven, steamer and heat sources such as heating directly on the original packaging . Aluminum foil container can withstand temperatures of 240 tall, used in fast food restaurants, take-away match shops, family kitchen, luxury hotels, as well as civil aviation enterprises and packaging food-related service industries.
- Q:what do aluminum 613 and 615 stand for?size? material or producing craft?
- They are just the model numbers, no other meanings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range