1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Aluminium Foil are used for Cooking, Storing,Freezing,and wrapping.
Material: Aluminium Foil
Alloy: 8011 "O"Thickness: 9micron-24micron is available for different purpose.
Length: 5M--300M As per customer requirement for Houseuse or Foodservice,Catering Use.
Regular width: 300mm/450mm as per customer requirement.
Packing: colour box / dispenser box/ Printed PP Sleeve,Bag / Shrink wrap with Printed paper/ Plastic Bubble bag as per customer requirement.
3.Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4.Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
1)Grade: 1050,1060,1070,1100,1200,1235,3003,3102,8011, 8079 etc.
3)Thickness: 0.006mm-0.7mm, per customer’s request.
Household Aluminum Foil
Aluminum Foil for bottle cap
Aluminum Foil for yogurt lid
Aluminum Foil for PP cap
per cutting request
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:How many years does aluminium foil heat-insulating film can be used?
- The aluminizing heat-insulating film can be used 3 to 5 years and pure aluminium can be used 6 to 10 years.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminized film and aluminum foil film?
- The difference between aluminized film and aluminum foil can be divided into the following points1) the aluminized film is a thin layer of aluminum that is deposited over the plastic film, which is essentially a plastic film, and aluminum foil is a metal.2) the barrier property of aluminized film is far better than that of aluminum foil, because the thickness of aluminum layer is not as thick as that of aluminum foil
- Q:What are the differences among aluminum foil,pet,and hologaram paper
- The methods to distinguish the pureness of aluminum foil paper:The color of 99.9% pure aluminum and hologram papershould be processed to the color like aluminium oxide.
- Q:Aluminum foil tape where toxic?
- Yes, clean the part that needs to be pasted, especially without oil or water. The paste should be smooth and the edge can not be raised
- Q:Why chocolate is packaged by aluminum foil?
- Water vapor in the air a great impact on the quality of chocolate, in particular the storage time is longer, if not to seal the chocolate products is prone to so-called frost phenomenon, even after absorbing moisture deterioration. Higher summer temperatures, wrapped in aluminum foil to prevent direct sunlight, so it is generally placed in the lower refrigerator compartment refrigerator, not on the freezer compartment.
- Q:why do aluminium bikes cost so much?
- Also Aluminum to Aluminum or to steel contact in moving parts tend to seize, so there will need to be bushings for any moving areas such as hubs and brakes.
- Q:Where can aluminum oxide be found?
- Aluminum oxide is corundum. If it has a tiny amount of Cr in it, we call it ruby. Other gems of corundum are sapphire. It is not a particularly common mineral as it needs very low silica environments (otherwise it reacts with silica to form mullite or one of the Al2SiO5 polymorphs). Corundum is found in metamorphic rocks of low silica-content, around low-Si igneous intrusions, and in some igneous rocks called pegmatites. Corundum for sand-paper etc. is made from bauxite which is the main Al ore and is a mixture of Al hydroxides and oxy-hydroxides. These are formed by extremely intense deep weathering of rocks in tropical regions. Check corundum and bauxite on the internet for more details
- Q:how to test aluminium ?
- Aluminium Test Kit - accurate easy to use at home test kit for any clear liquid medium with results in minutes and readings in parts per million to a colour chart ...
- Q:Where are the metal foil papers sold? Is there a hardware store?
- Supermarkets, Tesco, or WAL-MART all have barbecue areas. Good fun aluminum platinum paper
- Q:Aluminum is more reactive then iron, yet it is used today for variety of application in which iron would...?
- Aluminum will oxidize, but the aluminum oxide forms a coating over the remaining aluminum that prevents further corrosion. By contrast, iron oxide (better known as rust) will not form such a coating, it will warp and crumble and expose more iron to rust.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range