Order On-line Tracking
Aluminum Foil Laminated Cryogenic Insulation Paper
Our company manufacture varies kinds of reinforced laminated aluminum foil, we can offer any specification of aluminum foil as customer's requirement.
1) Both of them have high-grade, tidy and generous appearance, especially used for building place which was no ceiling, such as supermarket, exhibit centre stadium and workshop.
2) Anti-Ultraviolet rays, anti-oxidation, ageing-resistance, anti-corrosion.
3) The excellent water vapor permeability-resistance was able to remain the original thermal conductivity and make the µ of the material tend to +∞.
4) The working life of the product can be enhanced greatly.
General Information of Cryogenic Insulation Paper
Cryogenic insulation paper (P paper/Z paper)/aluminum foil (or aluminized polyester film) compositions are laminated of Cryogenic insulation paper and aluminum foil (or aluminized polyester film). Cryogenic insulation paper can be wrapped to the cryogenic inner tank directly and no need to composite by user. Therefore, cryogenic insulation paper can effectively reduce the waste of material and hugely increases efficiency. The width varies from 40mm to 1800mm.
Applications of Cryogenic Insulation Paper
Cryogenic Insulation Paper is the top selected insulation materials applicable for cryogenic liquid storage & mobile containers and pipeline systems for liquid oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, helium, argon, LNG and etc.
Technical Data of Cryogenic Insulation Paper
Q1: How do you control the products quality?
A1: With strict quality control system throughout the materials selection and production process, our refractory and ceramic fiber products quality is effectively controlled to meet customer requirements.
From the raw materials selecting, our quality control begin. The quality certificates of raw materials are required and each batch will be tested before using. During production, the quality control is conducted by workers and then each piece will be sorted and examined by quality supervisor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|