Structure of Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminiumDescription:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What is the chemical nature of the aluminum foil is?
- Melting point 660 ℃. Boiling point 2327 ℃. its light, good electrical and thermal conductivity, high reflectivity and resistance to oxidation is widely used. daily do the aluminum dish usually called "fine steel" or "steel." Since aluminum is strong and lively, easy to be reduced, and thus it was found later
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum foil packaging?
- Aluminum foil advantages:
Aluminum foil having a shiny metallic luster, decorative; non-toxic, tasteless, odorless; relatively light weight, the proportion is only one-third of iron, copper, full extension, thin, low weight per unit area; blackout good, reflective rate of 95%; protection and strong, so the package less susceptible to bacteria, fungi and insects infringement; high and low temperature stability, temperature -73 ~ 371 ℃ without deformation sizing;
- Q:How to measure the thickness of aluminium foil flake?
- Measure the correlation value of aluminized paper with a dividing rule, then you can get the area(s) of it. Measure the mass of aluminized paper with a balance, then you can get its volumr by using the density formula m=PV(the density of aluminium can be gotten from density table).Finally, using the volume formula v=hs, you can get the thickness of it.
- Q:Whether abandoned aluminum foil has recovery value?
- Waste aluminum foil can be produced PAC. PAC is commonly used inorganic polymer flocculant. The sources for developing a wide range of raw materials to produce PAC of a foundation. In particular, the production process is varied, the development of a PAC for the convenience.
International and domestic inorganic polymer flocculants has a larger scale production and application of theoretical research has also made in-depth development.
- Q:What is the use of the aluminum tape?
- Aluminum tape uses quality pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs) and has various characteristics such as good stickiness, aging resistance. and greatly enhanced heat preservation. Various width and length are available for 0.05mm-0.08mm specifications. Aluminum foil tape with all the seams of the aluminum foil composite paste, the seal and insulation nails puncture wounds repair. It is the main and accessory material of refrigerator or freezer and also the necessary material for the sales department of thermal insulated material. Aluminum tape is widely used in refrigerator, air conditioning, automobile, petrochemical, bridge, hotels and so on. Application: Aluminum tape is suitable for all kinds of transformers, mobile phone, computer, PDA, PDP, LED displays, notebook computers, copiers and other electronic products in which electromagnetic shielding is required.
- Q:How many applications does aluminum foil have?
- Q:Is heated aluminum foil gasket toxic?
- Aluminum foil is a kind of thermoprinting material made by calendaring aluminum into sheet. Since its thermoprinting effect is similar to that of silver foil, it is also called fake silver foil. As aluminum is soft and ductile with silvery luster, aluminum foil sheet can be made by mounting calendered aluminum sheet on the offset paper with sodium silicate, which can be used to print. But the color of aluminum foil will gradually become dark as it is easy to be oxidized and it fade due to friction and touching, so it is not applicable to the thermoprint of book covers for permanent preservation.
- Q:What is performance advantages of carbon-coated aluminum foil?
- 3. Reduce the polarization ratio and improve g capacity, improve battery performance.
• As part of the active material to reduce the proportion of the adhesive to improve g capacity;
• improve the electrical contact between the active material and the collector;
• reduce polarization, to improve the power performance.
- Q:Waterproof aluminum foil and PVC for cupboard, which is better?
- Surely aluminum foil is better. Most good cupboard manufacturers use it. Whether PVC board can be used for cupboard depends on manufactures. Some just use it as an advertising gimmick while some use it for cupboard bottom.
- Q:What is air conditioning aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil for the production of large-scale air-conditioning heat exchange fins in China has 20 years of history, the past 10 years has been more rapid development. As China's economic development and people's living standards continue to improve, air conditioning penetration has increased annually. Depending on the thickness of the sheet and plate can be divided. GB / T3880-2006 standards set forth in a thickness of 0.2 mm or less is called aluminum foil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range