Structure of Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminiumDescription:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:The classification of aluminum foil
- Q:What is the principle of thermal insulated aluminum tape?
- Aluminum tape uses quality pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs) and has various characteristics such as good stickiness, aging resistance and greatly enhanced heat preservation. Various width and length are available for 0.05mm-0.08mm specifications. Aluminum tape is suitable for the juncture pasting of all aluminum composite material, sealing the puncture of bar for line and damage repairing. It is the main and accessory material of refrigerator or freezer and also the necessary material for the sales department of thermal insulated material. aluminum tape is widely used in refrigerator, air conditioning, automobile, petrochemical, bridge, hotels and so on.
- Q:What's the application field of aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil can be used to roast fish and meet, pack dim sum and snacks, reserve leftovers, decorate items and clean.
- Q:Why continuous annealing aluminum foil production process?
- Annealing is to make aluminum foil becomes soft, soft, malleable aluminum foil like, if not annealed, rather hard to pull off aluminum foil and other unexpected problems likely to occur in the rolling process. So after each rolling aluminum foil should make another annealing process, so as to ensure that the aluminum foil in the following rolling process smoothly.
- Q:What are the key features and advantages of the aluminum foil food bags?
- Aluminum foil made into food packaging bags main advantages are the following:
1, high temperature (up to 121 degrees), low temperature (minus 50 degrees), for a number of high-temperature cooking food packaging bags can use the material
- Q:What's the difference between aluminum laminated films and aluminum foil film?
- Aluminum laminated film is thin film like PP and PET steamed by vacuum and then coated with aluminum. Aluminum foil film is a film that is compounded by aluminum foil and plastic film. The alumimum coated layer is very thin with the thickness of 300-400 angstrom while the thickness of aluminum foil is about 0.01mm.
- Q:What's the highest temperature resistance of the aluminum foil ?
- Q:How to make aluminum foil paper?
- A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; Beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine, reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark. The watermark of this invention is distributed uniformly, clearly visible as well as obviously rough and uneven in surface by touching, which has significant counterfeit effect, so it can be used to package the cigarette. Sovereignty item 1: A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: a. Beating: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; b. Composite pulp tank: Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; c. Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine; d. Reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark; e. Composite aluminum foil with watermark aluminum foil backing paper to make aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark.
- Q:How to prevent aluminum foil from wrinkling?
- Due to the strip shape is serious bad, folding formed in the process of aluminum foil coiling or expanding. Its essence is that its tension is not enough to make the box surface flattening. For a device with the tension of 20 mpa, the box surface flatness shall not be greater than 301. When it is more than 301, it will wrinkle inevitably. Due to the rolling aluminum box often bear the bigger tension than follow-up processing, some aluminum foil that just show the bad strip shape when rolling turn to wrinkle when cutting or used after annealing. Main reasons of wrinkling are due to poor flatness controlling, including incorrect roll grinding ,unreasonable roll shape controlling, unreasonable parameter controlling of rolling and cutting process, bad incoming material strip shape and incorrect strip shape adjusting and imperfect precision of sleeve or tube core. Main reasons of wrinkles: The large amount of pressure make the rolling uneven or coiling lack tension. Improper controlling of roll shape or rolling pressure is too low; Uneven thickness of billet, bad flatness or shear wave. Winding shaft precision is not good and the sleeve is not round. Improper control of pressing roller pressure.
- Q:Does reflective coating of aluminum-foil paper can be pasted to the glass?
- Reflective coating of pure aluminum foil has a low heat conductivity coefficient,high heat transfer rate. Staple bolt is easily to be penetrated. Staple bolt penetrates reflrctive coating and rapidly recover after meeting high temperature.The heat energy of place where staple bolt penetrates can reflect the roof,making the construction easier and more efficient. The drape is easily to be flattened. Crease lines can influence the effect.Using reflective coating of common mirror,adopting PAP aluminum-plastic slice and staple bolt easily to be penetrated
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range