Structure of Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminiumDescription:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Heat of Aluminum?
- The specific heat of pure aluminum is 0.23 BTU/lbm- deg F. That is also equal to 0.23 cal/g-deg C So lets see how close this is. 1100 calories/(60g * 70 deg C) 1100cal/4200 g - deg C = 0.262 cal/ g - deg C I believe that to be right
- Q:In 120 grams of chlorohydrate, how many grams are aluminum?
- There is no aluminum in chlorhydrate. Perhaps you mean aluminum chlorhydrate which is used as an antiperspirant. Even then we have a problem because aluminum chlorihydrate does not refer to a specific compound, but a class of compounds with the general formula AlnCl(3n-m)(OH)m To illustrate a solution, let's pick a simple compound, AlCl(OH)2. 120. AlCl(OH)2 x (1 mol AlCl(OH)2 / 92.5 g AlCl(OH)2) x (1 mol Al / 1 mol AlCl(OH)2) x (27.0g Al / 1 mol Al) = 35g Al
- Q:Why is the aluminum foil in the lithium ion battery eroded ?
- During reverse charging, capacitance works as primary cell with two other power supply shorted. This means aluminum as the negative pole will react with the electrolyte, thus being eroded. Aluminum foil can not work as the negative pole, for Li and Al will alloy with each other at low voltage. The hard oxidation film covering the surface of the aluminum product will prevent itself from further oxidizing. On the contrary, oxygen and water can still react with Iron through the rust. Therefore, aluminum is more active than Iron, but it has better anti-corrosion abilities.
- Q:how do i remove and replace pop rivets in an aluminum boat?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how do i remove and replace pop rivets in an aluminum boat? how to replace pop rivets in aluminum boat what type rivet would i need
- Q:What's the function of aluminum foil glass wool felt?
- Glass wool belongs to one category of glass fiber and is a kind of manmade inorganic fiber, using quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural mineral as the main raw material, and chemical raw materials like soda, borax, etc, as auxiliary material. Then in the melt state, it is flung into cotton-like entwined O-fibers with external blow.
- Q:Why the aluminum foil bag can't be sealed
- according to the types of PE,the temperatures of hot sealing are different and easy to tear up.it may fail to seal if the temperature isn't reaching to the certain degree.AL/，make sure the bag immobility; AL/：the mouse moves to my name; AL/PE ，take the best temperature to reach the best effect of hot sealing.contact information;PE PET/。but the temperature is over..there are three types of aluminum foil bag.
- Q:Is Titanium ,volume per volume lighter than aluminum?
- density Aluminum 2700 kg/m³ density Titanium 4506 kg/m³ No, aluminum is a lot lighter. A cubic meter of Al weighs 2700 kg as opposed to 4500 kg for Titanium . .
- Q:A certain ionic compound is made entirely of aluminum and oxygen.?
- some components might have extra effective than one available can charge. eg, Sodium, Na, is often Na+ (constructive can charge of one) yet Iron, Fe, might have numerous costs: Fe2+, Fe3+ in spite of the fact that this is the comparable element, each and each of those cations (surely charged ion) is distinctive, and each and each has distinctive impacts on ingredients in a reaction. (A reactant of Fe2+, will produce a distinctive product compound than Fe3+) so which you spot, that's significant to comprehend which cation is getting used interior the reaction (or you will possibly be able to type some thing which you relatively do no longer want, yet the two way your experimental effects would be thoroughly erroneous.) for this reason, we label the cations as Fe2+ or Fe(II), or Fe3+ or Fe(III).
- Q:how is aluminium produced?
- aluminum is extracted from bauxite ores. whieis Al2O3.2H2O . its is extracted by method of electrostatic reduction... :-)
- Q:Can aluminum foil be insulated?
- In the current description,Aluminum is a good conductor of heat and is easy to carry outHeat transfer must be separated from three factors: heat conduction, heat convection, heat radiation, aluminum foil does not meet the conditions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range