Structure of Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminiumDescription:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What is the use of the aluminum tape?
- Taking aluminum foil as the base material and then coated with acrylic adhesive, aluminum tape is featured by high peel strength, excellent adhesion and oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance and flame resistance. Aluminum foil can be classified as common aluminum tape, conductive aluminum tape, high peel strength aluminum tape, reinforced aluminum tape, clip marine welding aluminum tape, aluminum tape for heater, etc., so the effects are different. For example, the commonly used aluminum tape is mainly used for binding cold (hot) gas pipeline in cold (warm) gas engineering and water heater manufacturing. Conductive aluminum tape is commonly used for eliminating electromagnetic interference (EMI), isolating electromagnetic wave to human body harm and avoiding unnecessary voltage or current that may influence its function in all kinds of transformers, mobile phone, computer, PDA, PDP, LCD displays, notebook computers, copiers and other electronic products in which electromagnetic shielding is required. electromagnetic shielding. Conductive aluminum foil has several types, like double-sided conductive aluminum foil and single-sided conductive aluminum foil. .
- Q:Does the aluminium paper can be used in the micro wave oven?
- Yes. Any kinds of aluminium foil can be used in the micro wave oven.The aluminium foil used in the micro wave oven is selled in the supermarket! Control the temperature! The food should be heated balancedly and prevent nutrients loss.I usually use the aliminium foil when cooking the beer fish. Aluminium foil:high temperature cooking aluminium foil、low temperature aluminium foil,ect. The aluminium foil wrapped food should be put into the oven for heating. The use should be avoided if the aluminium foil have the spark when contact to the interior wall of the oven.
- Q:How does tin foil act in the aluminum foil rock wool board?
- Aluminum foil, also referred to as tin foil in Hongkong, is a rolled sheet whose thickness below 0.2mm processed by aluminum foil mill, mainly used for cooking, holding food or cleaning. Millions tons of aluminum foil is used for preserving and holding food, toiletry and chemical products.
- Q:What are good brands of aluminum tape?
- Aluminum tape is suitable for the juncture pasting of all aluminum composite material, sealing the puncture of bar for line and damage repairing. It is the main and accessory material of refrigerator or freezer and also the necessary material for the sales department of thermal insulated material. Aluminum tape is widely used in refrigerator, air conditioning, automobile, petrochemical, bridge, hotels and so on. Copper foil
- Q:How to calculate each square meter of aluminum foil?
- the thickness of aluminum foil is different and the price is different.some company calculate the price by square meter and some calculate by the weight.If calculate by the square meter,the length and the width units should convert into meter then multiply.
- Q:Is the aluminium air duct poisonous?
- There is no rubber and plasticization. The aluminium paper is poisonousless even burned in the high temperature environment. And it can be used as the package of food.
- Q:Is aluminum foil pure aluminum?
- No, it is aluminum alloy. it is a kind of composite material. Aluminum foil is a kind of thermoprinting material made by calendaring aluminum into sheet. Since its thermoprinting effect is similar to that of silver foil, it is also called fake silver foil. As aluminum is soft and ductile with silvery luster, aluminum foil sheet can be made by mounting calendered aluminum sheet on the offset paper with sodium silicate, which can be used to print. But the color of aluminum foil will gradually become dark as it is easy to be oxidized and it fade due to friction and touching, so it is not applicable to the thermoprint of book covers for permanent preservation. No, because packaging bags made by aluminum, rubber and plastic containPE POV POF which can’t be resolved by soil.
- Q:Which sides do we use when conducting the electricity.
- Aluminum foil is a kind of metal paper with silver white package. it is called tin paper in Hongkong and it is a kind of pressed metal aluminum.It can be used in kitchen for cooking and the simple material.
- Q:what do aluminum 613 and 615 stand for?size? material or producing craft?
- They are just the model numbers, no other meanings.
- Q:It is an alloy of aluminum foil？
- Because aluminum is soft, ductile, with silver-white luster, if the sheet after the rolling, sodium silicate and other material mounted in offset paper made of aluminum foil, but also for printing. But the aluminum foil itself is easily oxidized and darkened, friction, touch, etc. will fade, so does not apply to long-term preservation of stamping book cover or the like.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range