Detailed Product Description
|Material|| Alloy 6063,6061,6005or according to customer’s choice|
|Temper|| T3, T4, T5, T6|
|Surface|| Anodize, electrophoresis, powder coating, PVDF coating, wood grain painting, matted, etc.|
|Colour|| Any colour based on Standard Germany RAL Mark|
|Length|| Coating 6.5 meters, Anodizing 6.5 meters, Mill finish 5 meters|
|Press Machine|| 500-4000 tons all together 64 press lines.|
|Fabrication|| 1. Windows and doors; 2. Drilling; 3. Bending; 4. Cutting; 5. etc.|
|Certificate|| ISO 9001|
|Warranty|| 1. GB5237-2008 equal to EN12020-1.2(2001); |
| 2. GB6892-2006 equal to DIN 1725|
| 3. Within 15 years without colour changing, all life without surface peeling off; |
| 4. All life without dfformation without outer force|
|Moulding|| 1. Using our moulds, no fee; |
| 2. Using customer drawing, opening mould, usually about 10~50 tons the moulding fee is free; |
| 3. Can be discussed.|
|Capability|| Annual output 80,000 tons|
- Q:110 full hidden series curtain wall dedicated aluminum prices
- The price of aluminum and its series does not matter, mainly related to the surface treatment, the aluminum price at the time of purchase and the processing costs of different manufacturers
- Q:What are the insulation curtain wall aluminum profiles?
- Curtain wall insulation profiles are generally used with the curtain wall, there are two kinds of plastic and wear
- Q:Doors and windows, curtain wall profiles of fluorocarbon spraying and powder coating difference
- Fluorine spray: that is, pre-selected spray a good paint color, and then get the barn roasted
- Q:Specification for aluminum alloy profiles for curtain walls
- 110-180 series of all have
- Q:What are the structural forms of glass curtain wall?
- Pendant glass curtain wall This is the use of four-jaw stainless steel pendant with the column welding, pendant of each claw with a glass of a hole connected, that is, two pendant at the same time with four glass connected, or a glass fixed in four The four corners of the glass are drilled.
- Q:Aluminum alloy curtain wall 130, 130 refers to what indicators?
- 140A, B. Because the two sets of manufacturers are 140 profiles, but the profile section is not the same ~ so with A, B, C, D and other English to distinguish
- Q:What is the curtain wall insulation profile
- Can be used with insulation film
- Q:150 profile curtain wall price of 680 yuan how much profit
- This depends on the thickness of the profile, the specifications of the glass model, and the processing technology.
- Q:Curtain wall works keel wall thickness is the smallest number
- Metal and stone curtain wall:
Vertical keel: column section of the main force part of the thickness of the aluminum section of the main part of the thickness of the thickness of the part should not be less than 3mm, threaded connection when the threaded connection part of the thickness of the cross section should not be less than the nominal diameter of the screw; The thickness of the main part of the section should not be less than 3.5mm.
The thickness of the main part of the section of the aluminum alloy section shall not be less than 2.5mm when the span of the beam is less than 1.2m. When the span of the beam is more than 1.2m, the section is mainly affected by the force The thickness of the site should not be less than 3mm. The cross section thickness of the screw connection shall not be less than the nominal diameter of the screw; the thickness of the main section of the steel section shall not be less than 3.5mm.
- Q:Whether the glass curtain wall aluminum needs to be forcibly tested
- No need, but have to be tested
We have spectrograph, mechanical property testing machine, metallographic testing system, bending test machine and Ultrasonic explore equipment can provide full range inspection of the products before, during and after the production process. Welcome to inform us your samples and drawings, we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range