Order On-line Tracking
|Grade:||1000 Series||Surface Treatment:||Oxidized||Shape:||Square|
|Temper:||O-H112||Application:||Door & Window,Insulation Material||Technique:||Extruded|
1. Specification of Aluminum
2. Application of Aluminum
(2).Exterior: wall cladding, facades, roofing, canopies,covers , renovations...
(3).Advertisement: display platforms, signboards, fascia, shop fronts...
3. Feature of Aluminum
Aluminium has many known isotopes, whose mass numbers range from 21 to 42; however, only 27Al (stable isotope) and 26Al (radioactive isotope, t1⁄2 = 7.2×105 y) occur naturally. 27Al has a natural abundance above 99.9%. 26Al is produced
SGS and ROHS(if client request, paid by client), MTC(plant provided), Certificate of Origin(FORM A, FORM E, CO), Bureau Veritas and SGS (if client request, paid by client), CIQS certificate
5. Image of Aluminum
6. Our Service
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. OEM, buyer design, buyer label services provided.
3. Exclusive and unique solution can be provide to our customer by our well traned and professional engineers and staffs.
4. We can provide free sample for your check
5. We have the certification of ISO 9001
6. Timely delivery
7. Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our distributor.
8. Good after-sale service.
Q: What is the produce prase?
A: Normally it would be 40days after received your deposit.
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, West Union,etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|