||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
1)Alloy: 1050,1060, 1100,etc.
2)Temper:O, H12,H16, H18,H22,H24, H26 etc.
3)Surface treatment:polished,anodized,mill finishing
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Packing:First, plastic cloth; Second, Pearl Wool ; Third, wooden cases with dry agent ,without fumigation,wooden pallets
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
- Q:What are some unushal properties about Aluminum?
- Corrosion resistance due to passivation and low density.
- Q:Our production needs a large number of plating aluminum plate, consult domestic and imported aluminum plate difference?
- Guangdong Huayuan prosperous is the largest aluminum plate supplier 021-56808701, in Shanghai / Tianjin / Chongqing have logistics and storage, domestic aluminum plating surface coating treatment is less than imports, stamping coating is easy to fall,
- Q:The difference between aluminium alloy and aluminium plate
- Pure aluminum density (P =2.7g/cm3), iron is about 1/3, the low melting point (660 C), aluminum is face centered cubic structure, so it has high plasticity (delta psi:: 32~40%, 70~90%), easy processing, can be made into various sections and plates. The corrosion resistance is good; but pure aluminum strength is very low, the annealed state sigma B is about 8kgf/mm2, it is not as a structural material. Through the long-term production practice and scientific experiments, people gradually to join the alloying elements and the use of heat treatment to strengthen aluminum, which has been a series of Aluminum Alloy. Adding alloy elements to form certain can with high strength in keeping advantages of pure aluminum etc. at the same time, a b value can reach 24 ~ 60kgf/mm2. so that its "strength" (strength and the ratio of the proportion of b/ sigma rho) more than a lot of steel structure become an ideal material, widely used in machinery manufacturing, transport Machinery, power machinery and aviation industry, aircraft fuselage, skin, compressor and so on, often made of aluminum alloy, in order to reduce the weight. Using aluminum alloy instead of steel plate welding, the structure weight can be reduced by more than 50%
- Q:Computer cooling aluminum plate, what specific materials used? 30
- Copper heat conductivity is good, but the price is more expensive, difficult to process, the weight is too large (a lot of pure copper radiator is beyond the limit of CPU), the heat capacity is small, and easily oxidized. The pure aluminum is too soft, can not directly use, are the use of aluminum alloy to supply enough hardness, aluminum alloy is the advantage of low prices, light weight, but the heat conductivity is much worse than copper. Some of the radiator embedded in a copper plate in each in his element, Aluminum Alloy radiator base.
- Q:Aluminum plate thickness 3 mm, what is the allowable error in the national standard thickness?
- The allowable deviation of plate thickness in GB/T3880.3-2006 "general industrial aluminum plate, strip and Aluminum Alloy third part:" size deviation provisions, I have the standard download URL sent to you a message, please check.The deviation is divided into ordinary and high level, +0.10, -0.12
- Q:Does molten aluminum stick to steel?
- Unless the surface was specially prepared the aluminum won't bond to the steel. To be sure it doesn't, simply 'smoke ' the steel with a candle etc. (thin layer of carbon black), to ensure no bonding. Your problem will come from the different co-efficients of expansion. The aluminum will shrink more than the steel in cooling and will grab that rod very tightly. Your hole, ( therefore your rod), will have to have a considerable taper if you ever hope to drive that rod out of the casting. Caution- You are aware that most aluminum alloys will burn in air at pouring temperatures aren't you?
- Q:Aluminum wiring in house preventative measures - ceiling lights?
- Connections at ceiling lights have far less potential for a problem, but a potential none the less. So, while you are at it, go ahead and check them. The antioxidant compound and al/cu listed wire nuts (marriets) are the correct and proper materials to use. I applaud you for having done your homework. After tightening each connector be sure to pull on each and every wire to ensure they are good and tight. When combining solid and stranded wire, slide the stranded past the solid about an 1/8 before capping. We in the trade use 9 lineman's pliers to twist all wires before capping them. An inexpensive pair (of Lineman's) can be had for under $20. A good pair of wire strippers (with built in screw cutters) can be had for about $15. I mention the screw cutter because there is a good chance that somewhere along the line you will find a location where the stock 7/8-1 screw bottoms out against something before it gets tight. If you force it it will strip out. Not to mention it might dig into the insulation on a wire resulting in a short. Screws in devices (receptacles, switches, dimmers etc.) are 6-32 and light fixtures are typically 8-32. I would also get a non-contact tester. A.k.a. inductive tester. Very handy at times. When you are sure the power is off to a box it might not be. On an occasion another hot will be present. The beep testers will quickly alert you to the presence of another live circuit. A multi-tester will allow you to identify wires should you fail to mark them before working on them. If you mark the location of each wire to a 3 or 4-way switch before replacing it you will save yourself a lot of time. Same with wires to any GFI receptacles. Swapping wires location to location may not be correct. Some have the Line terminals on one side, while most have them on the top. But I get the impression you have a bit of experience or a friend who does helping you with this.
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:Aluminum Foil on Windows for summer heat or what works?
- If it was me id put window tint that has a reflective(aluminum coating) facing outward. It works well and is more appealing,also your apt mgr may not approve of the foil on the window.
- Q:recycling aluminum?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range