||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
1)Alloy: 1050,1060, 1100,etc.
2)Temper:O, H12,H16, H18,H22,H24, H26 etc.
3)Surface treatment:polished,anodized,mill finishing
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Packing:First, plastic cloth; Second, Pearl Wool ; Third, wooden cases with dry agent ,without fumigation,wooden pallets
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
- Q:Good slogan for aluminum?
- Aluminum: Keeping stoners amazed for over 50 years!
- Q:Is there a way to make aluminum less sharp and scratchy?
- . The cans will always be sharp. It is possible sand or file aluminum, you will need a brush to clean the sandpaper on file. You could try folding edges to possibly remove some of the some of the sharpness.
- Q:What kind of paint would you like to paint on the aluminum plate?
- Try to brush the high quality magnetization paint, the aluminum plate brush can be brushed, will not move, also won't fall lightly.
- Q:what is the behaviour of Al2O3= aluminium oxide and SiO2= silicon dioxide when heated?
- Aluminium oxide is a metal oxide and here shows it's basic properties. Silicon dioxide is a non metal oxide, so acidic Acid + base ---- salt so aluminium silicate is formed
- Q:are aluminum rims bad to use for a firepit?
- Yes, it will not hold up and if the fire gets hot enough, it may melt. It is better to use rocks that do not come from a stream or any water area.
- Q:How can you turn aluminum oxide into Al?
- The problem is that in an oxygen rich environment, like the air, then aluminum will instantly form a protective coating of aluminum oxide on any freshly prepared surface. So, mechanical sanding or abrasion will be of little help. You could abrade the surface inside of a container where there is no oxygen. That would require the construction of an airtight glovebox, then fill it with N2 or an inert gas. The aluminum oxide coating will dissolve in very basic solutions. Aluminum metal is also very reactive with water. 2Al + 6H2O -- 2Al(OH)3(s) + 3H2(g) In Drano, the basic solution dissolves the Al2O3 coating, which allows the Al metal to react with water producing H2 gas and the agitation needed to help dissolve the clog.
- Q:Why aluminum reacts slowly with dilute acids?
- rethink your question, is non sensical at this point.
- Q:is stainless steel any better than aluminum?
- stainless steel is heavier and holds onto heat longer its also non-reactive aluminum can react to acids, changing flavors, and coffee has acids, so this could affect the taste.
- Q:I have a number of existing 4mm aluminum plate,
- And the same direction in the rolling, more than 1.5 of the thickness of cracking is more serious; it is proposed to increase the bending angle of R, annealing may not be solved.Or on the bending line and calendering line to cross 45 degrees (comparison fee)
- Q:How much is a square inch of a millimeter aluminum plate?
- Weight 2.68 kg / square meterThis explanation is not difficult to explain the same square metre. Why is the weight different?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range