||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
1)Alloy: 1050,1060, 1100,etc.
2)Temper:O, H12,H16, H18,H22,H24, H26 etc.
3)Surface treatment:polished,anodized,mill finishing
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Packing:First, plastic cloth; Second, Pearl Wool ; Third, wooden cases with dry agent ,without fumigation,wooden pallets
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- You have thought about it carefully, you can't use aluminum foil.
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- general horizontal driving sawing and precision sawing.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:could aluminum sheet be attracted by magnet?
- no, it couldn't.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:which kind of enterprises are aluminium sheet circles used in?
- user use cold squezz method to transform the aluminum sheet circle into various standard capacitor shell, aluminium collapsible tube shell, which are broadly used in electron industry, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and automobile products,electrical appliance, heat preservation, machine manufacturing, automobile,spaceflight,military industry,mould, construction, printing and other industries.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:why could aluminum pot be repaired by knocking the aluminum sheet into the pot but not being bonded by glue?
- the oxidation rate of aluminum's surface is very quick, so we cann't use the method of tin welding, and the cost of argon arc welding is very high,so aluminum pot's repair usually uses riveting.
aluminum has low hardness and good ductility, so it can be repaired
by tightly knocking, without the bonding of glue.
general glue will decomposed in open fire, if we bond pot by glue, the pot after repair won't be able to endure high temperature.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range