||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Glass Wall
||Alloy Or Not:
Aluminum Coils 3003 H14 H24 Mill Finished
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Removing electrons from Aluminum?
- One approach to this can use the density of aluminum to find the mass of the1 cm³ block. The density of aluminum is 2.70-g/cm³ so your cube has a mas of 2.70-g. The number of aluminum atoms in this block is: 2.7-g Al x (1 mol Al / 27.0-g Al) x (6.023 X 10²³ atoms Al / 1 mol Al) = 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al. Each Al, as you pointed out, contains 13 electrons so we have 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al x 13 electron/atom = 7.83 x 10²³ electrons. 1 x 10¹² pC = 1 C and 1 C = 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons=== 1.5 pC x (1C / 1 x 10¹² pC) x ( 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons / 1 C) = 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons a.) % removed = 9.36 x 10⁶ / 7.83 x 10²³ x 100% = 1.2 x 10⁻¹⁵ % b.) Each electron has a mass of 9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g , so the total mass removed =9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g/elec x 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons = 8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g. Thus the % decrease is (8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g/ 2.7-g) x 100% = 3.16 x 10⁻¹² %
- Q:Non-aluminum deoderant??
- Try Crystal's they have the rock version which you have to wet before you use it and they also have he ready to use liquid. I find the liquid form to work best during the summer.
- Q:Why the end of the aluminum coil will have a yellow spot?
- The reason may be that the manufacturer is not cleaned, and must be carefully cleaned before coating, or there may be paint fall off phenomenon.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- Q:How to deal with too much aluminum powder in aluminum striping?
- Currently, there are bag dust-removal system and water dust-removal system. The former is very popular with enterprises because of low maintenance cost, accounting for over 90%. But the problem is the dust accumulation because the ventilation and dust removal systems are not produced in strict accordance with the standard. For example, controlling wind speed does not meet the requirement; ventilation and dust removal system does not meet the requirements of explosion-proof, including the set of pipes, series and parallel connection, the choice of dust removal system, the spark detection and extinguishing measures.
- Q:How to remove the fingerprint and glue residue on the color aluminum coil?
- Try to use essential balm. We often use the essential balm to remove glue residue on the stainless steel bowl and basin.
- Q:How can aluminium ingots be processed into aluminium coils (aluminium sheets)?
- Make the blank first, then roll on the mill.
- Q:Best place to order 25 micron diameter aluminum wire?
- If they can't help, try asking the tech support guys at the wirebond manufacturers and the tool manufacturers. KS in the US and Shinkawa in Japan used to be the big guys. You can search for ultrasonic bond tools. You can also check with superconducting research centers; several private and public ones. Researchers might loan you materials and/or bonding support. BTW, Al critical temp is reportedly about 1.2°K, pretty tough to get that cold! U/S bond wire has 1% silicon, partly for hardness, you can probably bond pure wire though. Key is breaking up the oxide. Maybe bonding at cold temps and/or in vacuum would work. Also, I doubt epoxy would be good or superconducting at the temps. Al filled epoxy is unreliable electrical conductor due to oxide formation. Will be a bear to handle such fine wires without a bonder! Good luck!
- Q:Sodium Aluminum Silicate?
- There are literally thousands of different kinds of sodium aluminum silicate, and they do not have simple formulas, because the aluminum and silicon form giant oxygen bridged anions. Most clay minerals are of this type, more or less, although potassium is more common in clays than sodium. So there is no easy way. The empirical formula is sometimes written as a ratio of Na2O to Al2O3 to SiO2, but this gives no information about the structure, only the overall composition. Look up clay minerals online. Wikipedia might be a good start. Also the website mentioned in the other answer.
- Q:Can you get cuts from aluminum powder?
- The aluminum powder found in an Etch-a-Sketch will not cut you, it's much too small. In fact it's so small you could only see it's edges under a high powered microscope. The cut was most likely caused by jagged glass/plastic when you broke the Etch-a-Sketch open. It's not unusual to cut yourself and not realize until someone else sees you're bleeding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range