||Decorations,Door & Window,Kitchen Use
||Net Weight (kg):
Aluminum Coils 3003 H14 H24 From Supplier Factory Price
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:What would life be like without aluminum?
- Airplanes would be too heavy to get off the ground. Howard Hughes built an airplane out of wood called the Spruce Goose. It couldn't get more than 20 feet off the ground and only went about a half mile. Aluminum is the lightest weight metal in relation to it's tensile strength.
- Q:How can aluminium ingots be processed into aluminium coils (aluminium sheets)?
- This depends on what kind of ingot, and if it is small, it needs to be melted into a furnace, cast into a large plate, and then rolled on a mill
- Q:Physics--Expansion of Aluminum?
- The linear expansivity of aluminum is 23 x10^-6 /K. Bulk expansivity is 3 x 23 x10^-6 / k For 130 [cm^3] the temperature required is 130 [cm] ^3/ 3 x 23 x10^-6 = 0.00013/[3 x 23 x10^-6] = 1.88 K ========================= If each side of the cube of side 1m expands by e, then its new volume = [1+e]^3 = 1 + 3e + 3e^2 +e^3. Neglecting high powers of e as negligible, the increase in volume is 3e. But e = 23 x10^-6 x rise in temperature 3e = 3*23 x10^-6 x rise in temperature. Given 3e = 0.00013 0.00013= 3*23 x10^-6 x rise in temperature Rise in temperature = 0.00013 / 3*23 x10^-6 = 1.88 K
- Q:How to calculate the weight of strips with the weight of aluminum coil known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width).Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:How do I deal with too much aluminum powder when the aluminum strips are divided?
- Because of low maintenance costs, the former favored by enterprises, accounting for more than 90% of all dust removal systems, but often there will be a problem: ventilation and dust removal system is not strictly in accordance with the specifications to do, resulting in dust accumulation.
- Q:A 22.0 g piece of aluminum at 0.3°C is dropped into a beaker of water.?
- The specific heat of Aluminum is 0.215 cal/g-°C. The calories absorbed (q) would be q = m * c * (T2 -T1) = 22.0 g * 0.215 cal/g-°C * (78.0 °C - 0.3 °C) If you have a different value for the Specific heat of Aluminum, use it in the formula for your calculations. If you knew the mass of the water, you could check your calculations because the heat gained by the Al would be equal to the heat lost by the water, using q = m * c * (T2 -T1), where m is the mass of the water, c = 1.00 calorie/gram °C, T2 = 78.0 °C and T1 = 93.0 °C. The sign of q will be negative.
- Q:How much is a ton gate of Jiangxi aluminium roll?
- The effective distance of B1 and B2 around the inside wall of the entrance to;D depth (openings between the garage garage wall distance);Note: effective distance means no obstructions. Such as B1 with water to water the effective distance refers to the distance. If the above the door with a beam or beam, the correct value of H should be the top of the door opening to the beam or beam height.
- Q:Can you get aluminum poisoning?
- Aluminium can accumulate in the brain possibly causing alzheimers. If you inhaled it it would poison you and damage your lungs, if you got it in your body it would damage your skin, possibly cause an infection and the cut might not heal. Aluminium is a solid so how could you accidently get it in your body unless you have been melting it etc? If it wasn't solid it would burn you if you got it on your skin. You can only inhale vapours not a metal. If you ate it then it would probably damage or clog up your insides otherwise just pass out in a stool, depends how much you ate. People eat from aluminium and touch it every day so it is not dangerous to be in contact with.
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The pipe welding steel pipe seamless steel pipeThe billet slab billet billetThe iron alloy: ferrosilicon manganese Fe-V iron titanium iron chromiumAll other metal products: steel sheet other
- Q:Is it safe to use aluminum foil on the stove top?
- If you are using a frying pan on a gas stove - yes. I fold tin foil into a strongish ribbon then form the shape I want: hearts, gingerbread men, etc. Make sure the pan is fairly warm before you put the tin foil shape in remove the shape as soon as the pancake is set, but before you flip it. You can trim the little splashes before serving. HOWEVER - there are reusable shapes available at many kitchen supply stores. They are not very expensive are permanent additions to your kitchen.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range