Order On-line Tracking
|Grade:||5000 Series||Surface Treatment:||Embossed,Oxidized||Shape:||Square|
|Temper:||Hard||Application:||Door & Window,Insulation Material||Technique:||Extruded|
1. Specification of Aluminum
1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3005 5005 5052 etc
0.1mm to 6mm
20mm to 3300mm
5) Coil weight
100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6) Core material
7) Coil Inner diameter
76mm, 152mm,or as required
2. Application of Aluminum
3. Feature of Aluminum
Aluminium alloys commonly have tensile strengths of between 70 and 700 MPa. The range for alloys used in extrusion is 150 – 300 MPa. Unlike most steel grades, aluminium does not become brittle at low temperatures. Instead, its strength increases. At high temperatures, aluminium’s strength decreases. At temperatures continuously above 100°C, strength is affected to the extent that the weakening must be taken into account.
SGS and ROHS(if client request, paid by client), MTC(plant provided), Certificate of Origin(FORM A, FORM E, CO), Bureau Veritas and SGS (if client request, paid by client), CIQS certificate
5. Image of Aluminum
6. Our Service
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. OEM, buyer design, buyer label services provided.
3. Exclusive and unique solution can be provide to our customer by our well traned and professional engineers and staffs.
4. We can provide free sample for your check
5. We have the certification of ISO 9001
6. Timely delivery
7. Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our distributor.
8. Good after-sale service.
Q: What is the produce prase?
A: Normally it would be 40days after received your deposit.
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, West Union,etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|