Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||hot rolled aluminum coil for wine caps packing: wooden pallet suitable for the long distance sea transportation|
|Delivery Detail:||about 20-25 days after received your deposit or L/C|
1.Specification of hot rolled aluminum coil for wine caps
|Alloy||A1100, A3003, A3004, A5005, A8011 etc.|
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.|
|Thickness||From 0.024mm to 1.2mm|
|Width||From 56mm to 1600mm|
|Color||Customized, you can choose from our color chart,or we adjust the special color as the samples you offer|
|Coating||PE coating, PVDF coating, Back coating|
|Coating thickness||0.18mm for PE coating, 0.25mm for PVDF coating|
2.Characteristic of hot rolled aluminum coil for wine caps
1) High gloss
2) High flexibility
3) Impact resistance
4) Excellent weather-proof durability
6) High erosion resistance
7) Stable color and gloss
8) Good mechanical processing performance
9) Abrasion resistance
|Item||Test Item|| |
Two layers Min 23μm
Boiling water Resistance
2h No change
4h No change
200 times paints remaining
| 500 times paints remaining|
5%HCL 24hrs No change
| No Change|
5%NaOH 24hrs No
change color ΔE≤2.0
| No Change|
Nitric acid Resistance
| 20Φ oil 24hrs No change|| No Change|
Salt Spray Resistance
4000hrs ≤Grade 1
| No Change|
4000 hrs ΔE≤4.0
| 4000 hrs ΔE≤3.0|
Gloss weaken Level
4000 hrs ≤ Grade 2
| 4000 hrs ≤ Grade 2|
4000 hrs No change
| 4000 hrs No change|
4.Applications of hot rolled aluminum coil for wine caps
1. Raw materials of aluminum ceiling, aluminum composite panel, aluminum sheet.
2. Mterials of aluminum signs, advertisement board
3. Roofs, wall cladding.
4. Package materials, flip off seals
- Q:What is the difference between the tin foil and aluminum foil?
- Aluminum layer not in direct contact with food. How much metal tin containing a little lead from food hygiene, it is better than aluminum foil.
- Q:How is Aluminum found in your house?
- ALuminum foil ? Aluminium foil (known as aluminum foil in North America) is aluminium prepared in thin sheets with a thickness less than 0.2 mm / 0.008 in, although much thinner gauges down to 0.006 mm are commonly used. As a result of this, the foil is extremely pliable, and can be bent or wrapped around objects with ease. However, thin foils are fragile and easily damaged, and are usually laminated to other materials such as plastics or paper to make them useful. It replaced tin foil towards the end of the 20th century. Annual production of aluminium foil was approximately 800,000 tonnes in Europe and 600,000 tonnes (1.3 billion lbs) in the USA in 2003. Approximately 75% of aluminium foil is used for packaging of foods, cosmetics and chemical products, and 25% used for industrial applications (eg. thermal insulation, cables and electronics). Aluminium foil is sometimes known as al-foil or alu-foil. It is also often called Reynolds wrap after Reynolds Metals, the leading manufacturer in North America. Metallised films are sometimes mistaken for aluminium foil, but are actually polymer films coated with a thin layer of aluminium.
- Q:Aluminum wire at breaker box?
- OKAY, Here it goes: Electrical companies do use aluminum wires all the time, even to feed your house. Their responsibility ENDS at the house knob. Your responsibility begins there. Now, it normal for us to use aluminum wires as the raiser. The problem with aluminum wire is oxidization. The main contributing factor to this is a loose connection. That aluminum wire HAS to be so tight that you'll think that the lug is going to break. One thing that we are suppose to do is apply acreme called No Lox. It is especially made for aluminum wires to help prevent this oxidation process. We make it standard procedure for every raiser we put in, to go back 2 months after the job is finished to tighten the lugs again. It is NOT required. Just good business. Now, when we used aluminum wires as BRANCH wiring, YEA there were a lot of fires because of this. The main feed and branch wiring is different. In time, we learned. Do you have a leg to stand on when it comes to legal matters? I am not a lawyer, so answering that question is not an option for me. Good Luck!
- Q:As for the aluminum foil reflecting coating of floor heating, which is better?
- Aluminum foil reflecting coating is often used in floor heating. The following product accords with the carbon fiber filmed heater you lay.
- Q:Can the foil on the baking pan be reused?
- Yes, but this is easy to dirty, and the price is not expensive. It is not recommended to be reused
- Q:Which is a better conductor of heat? a mirror or an aluminum foil?
- for reflect the waves mirror is the best thing for the same,because its surface is shining and the surface whisch shines that reflect the light more.
- Q:Is the roof protected by heat shield or aluminum foil?
- Foam material 17mm thick, about 10 yuan per square meter, 120mm, wide, thin foil 26 yuan per meter, and the other fixed thinMy home deal with the effect of non, with the top layerTo the top two insulation materials for thermal insulation mortar and insulation level
- Q:Which is lighter steel or aluminum framed bikes?
- Wrong wrong wrong WRONG. If you are looking at bikes in your price range aluminum and steel will weigh the same... it is possible that the aluminum will even weigh more! It is a fact that aluminum is 1/2 the weight of steel but it is also 1/3 the strength. The only way to build a cheap aluminum bike frame is to make the tubing larger and thicker... more material = more weight. What's worse id that cheaper aluminum frames do not hold up very well so in comparison the steel frame would be the better choice. Now, if you were to consider high end bikes, I would say that steel tends to be lighter than aluminum and approach the weight of titanium.. but we are talking $2000-$3000 frame-only.
- Q:Would carbon arrows make a big difference over aluminum?
- cabon has certain atvantages over aluminum. they are more rugged,faster, and alot quiter.you can do a test and prove all 3. shoot the aluminum. then come back with the carbon. you need to line up you fletchings with the broadhead.it will be immediately noticable how all three things are seen. i brought a buddy from michigan to texas. he shot aluminum. he never aligned his fletchings. he shot from 30 yards, you could hear the aluminum arrow. when he changed to carbon and aligbned the fletchings with the broadhead blade it was very nocicably faster and more accurate.just do the test and you will see first hand the difference. ----retiredb texas deputy sheriff----
- Q:Which is stronger, lexan or aluminum?
- Aluminum alloy is much stronger. I didn't know about Lexan but a google search for lexan mechanical properties shows tensile strength of 9000 psi. You can easily get 6061-T6 aluminum at 42,000 psi tensile strength. It's probably the most common aluminum alloy, more common than pure aluminum. Probably more expensive than Lexan. Lexan is 40% lighter. Also of course you can see through Lexan. The actual working strength depends a little on what you are doing, because bending depends a lot on thickness. If you are stopping bullets, .4 inches of aluminum is probably not as good as 1 inch of Lexan.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range