||1000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical
||Net Weight (kg):
Aluminum Coil 1200 Aluminum Alloy Coil H112 Temper
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- i dont think any foods will contain substantial quantities of aluminium as its not a metal commonly found in bioinorganic chemistry. Aluminium salts could potentially be found in water, also using aluminium pans could potentially lead to aluminium consumption. hope this helps
- Q:Best way to paint aluminum?
- make sure the aluminum is ruffed up with at least 800 grit sand paper after that clean well and make sure is is dry after you clean after that use a product called adhesion promoter it will help the paint stick to the wheel hope this helps
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:Aluminum ... Oxidized?
- Yes aluminum does oxidize just like any other metal. The difference is that aluminum oxidizes the same color as the metal therefore you cannot tell that is oxidizing. Once is oxidizes a little bit, the oxidize protects the metal and it does not oxidize any more.
- Q:Is it required to oil an aluminum frame for storage?
- The question is why WOULDN'T you lube it? Depending on how and how long it's stored, oil drips off of parts. having oil on the frame between the barrel and frame would help with that issue. In the long run, it wouldn't HURT to lube it and could only help the situation. Gun oil is cheap, so slather it on.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum Initial Temperature?
- Example Problem Statement: An aluminum wing on a passenger jet is 29 m long when its temperature is 29°C. At what temperature would the wing be 7 cm (0.07 m) shorter? Step 1: Write down what you know in symbolic form: The wing is made of aluminum, therefore: α = 25 x 10-6 /oC Length: l = 29 m Temperature: T1 = 29 oC Change in length: Δl = -7 cm (-0.07 m) Step 2: Write down what you don't know in symbolic form: Temperature: T2 = ? oC Step 3: Find an equation that contains what you know and what you don't know: Δl = αlΔT = αl(T2 - T1) Step 4: Solve the equation for what you don't know: Δl = αl(T2 - T1); divide both sides by αl Δl/ αl = (αl/ αl )(T2 - T1) = T2 - T1; add T1 to both sides Δl/αl + T1 = T2 - T1 + T1 = T2 Δl/ αl + T1 = T2 Step 5: Plug in (substitute) what you know and you will find out what you don't know: Δl/ αl + T1 = T2 = (-0.07 m)/( 25 x 10-6 /oC x 29 m) + 29 oC = -96.551 oC + 29 oC = -67.551 oC = -67.6 oC rounded off.
- Q:Can I bake aluminum foil inside of clay?
- What kind of clay and what kind of cooking?
- Q:Why is aluminium used in buildings amd cooking?
- Aluminum reacts with water under certain conditions, but cookware does not usually present any of those conditions. Aluminum cookware takes advantage of the oxidizing process, which creates a natural protective layer over the aluminum. It doesn't react with water in the same way that chemical equations say it will because cooking surfaces are designed to maximize the oxidation effect. This is basically the same reason why aluminum foil doesn't react in water. In building materials, it's less about exposure to the elements and more about how cheap and lightweight it is. Many building materials are aluminum alloys, which makes them more susceptible to corrosion than purer aluminum, and the use of aluminium roofing material, though fairly corrosion-resistant by itself (for the same reasons as cookware), gets compromised by the proximity of other metals used in construction, like non-stainless steel nails and screws, for example, or copper pipes without insulation. The trade-off is that aluminium alloys hold their shape better and have greater tensile strength, some of which approach that of steel.
- Q:what is the california recycling refund on aluminum blocks, and scrap aluminum??
- WOW.......they must be worth sum money. Lucky you!!!!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range