||1000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use,Insulation Material
||Net Weight (kg):
Aluminum Coil 1060 Aluminum Alloy H14 Temper
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:is aluminum in deodorant actually bad for you?
- I okorder.com , not an antiperspirant. So it doesn't block the sweat glands and until my body adjusted I would say that I sweated more. However the odour was eliminated effectively. The product is a solid stick of deodorant and the first one lasted me 6 months! My wife likes it because she can put it on straight after shaving and it leaves her armpits lovely and soft and smooth.
- Q:What is a good replacement for aluminum food containers?
- Could you not just recycle the aluminium food containers? Its a lot better than alternatives like plastic.
- Q:What would life be like without aluminum?
- Airplanes would be too heavy to get off the ground. Howard Hughes built an airplane out of wood called the Spruce Goose. It couldn't get more than 20 feet off the ground and only went about a half mile. Aluminum is the lightest weight metal in relation to it's tensile strength.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- That depends on how tight the aluminum coil is. If it is very tight, aluminum will stick together, thus no water can get in.
- Q:1mm how much is one square meter for aluminum rolls?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.
- Q:Aluminum casting?
- Casting aluminum is one of the least expensive ways to make metallic objects and with a little clean up work and polishing, the results are stunning and shine like the wings of the old WWII bombers. Cast aluminum melts at a hot but relatively low temperature and is easy to carve after you cast it.
- Q:Aluminum core pots and pans?
- Using aluminum core pans should offer no heath risk. The cooking surface it stainless steel and the aluminum dose not come in contact with the food. Personally I would get ones with a copper core they are much better. Non-stick pans can give off a poisons gas if heated to high. The amounts of the gas aren't deadly to people but can cause problems for people with respiratory problems. It can also kill small bird if you have any living in the house.
- Q:Is anodized aluminum rust-proof?
- Aluminum would be an ideal material stainless steel a better one, aluminum does not rust it deteriorates to electrolite when in contact with salt water and a magnetic or ferrus metal. Therefore as long as your boat is fitted with salt water anodes it should create no problems if not it will deteriorate rapidly in salt water. All powered salt water craft/vessels carry anodes ie there is an anode fitted to the aluminum drive leg of an outboard or Z drive if intended for salt water use, On larger ships the anodes are normally fixed to the rudder blade so equip your platform the same. Zink anodes are cheap and available at every salt water chandlers. You should also use non ferrus bolts and screws to screw your construction together with, or to fix it to the hull, or better make a set of jigs to suit shape size and then get it TIG welded never mix ferrus and non ferrus metals in the presence of salt water without a zink anode, the damage is rapid and attacks the structure of the non ferrus metal creating an electric field and destroying the weakest current catalyst ie the aluminum itself. The non ferrus metals that in general maritime use that are are not so much effected by salt water are phosphor bronze, brass,and copper.Non of these would be suitable for making your platform, therefore aluminum. If weight is not a problem though i would recommend a middle grade stainless steel such as se 80 or around that grade, And again it would be better to be TIG welded than bolted together, bolts are subject to movement (especially at sea) and therefore hole enlargement. As are safety standard pop rivets.
- Q:Aluminum heads over Cast iron?
- Well using aluminum heads would be enough to justify doing it because i have aluminum heads and im at 11:1 compression. These heads are 9.5:1 compression with 11:1 compression with twin turbos. Now you are running with straight motor and shoud be fine. Now if you are going to get that pony a supercharger I would suggest getting cast iron heads with a chrome finish to manage this power gain. I have had these for about 40K miles and are still fine. I will eventually change to cast iron with a chrome finish. Hope this helps.
- Q:What advantages does 0.1*100cm aluminum coil have? Is it suitable for the roof tiling? How is the anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion performance?
- It is seldom used as roof tiling because its performance is not as good as color steel panel and its cost is not cheaper than others.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range