1. Specifications of Multi-layer Coated lidding film:
Film structure: AL/coating
High barrier performance
Good high and low temp. resistance
Excellent sealing performance
Coated Aluminum foil or embossed
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Multi-layer Coated lidding film:
Multi-layer Coated lidding film is widely used in dairy, processed food, medicine etc for lid sealing.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Multi-layer Coated lidding film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What are the commonly used packing materials?
- Metal packaging materials: tin foil hoop steel strapping buckle Blister aluminum PTP aluminum foil steel buckle ceramic glass material wood
- Q:What are the packing materials for heavy cargo transportation?
- Common transport packaging materials are: lining board, foam plastic, air cushion film, air cushion film, other fillers and so on.
- Q:What can I do instead of the carton packing now?
- From the performance point of view, the permeability is good, waterproof and hardness is relatively poor, and can be disassembled, folded, easy to store. (if it is plated with plastic film box, waterproof and hardness will be improved, ventilation decreased)
- Q:What packing materials should be understood in purchasing?
- The general duty packaging packaging and external packaging. Whether the guest to PP bag, PP bag on whether to lead LOGO, quality and size of the PP bag, in addition to the inner box, color or white, like film, how many grams of paper, a number of requirements, etc., and outside the box, whether printed marks on the outer box. What quality requirements do you have?.
- Q:What kind of fruit package do you have?
- Fruit packaging, pet plastic fruit packing box, PET material, environmental protection non-toxic, not only moisture-proof, the product is also transparent, beautiful, smooth, light weight. And there are air holes, to ensure the flow of air, but also affixed labels, indicating fruit information, so that customers at a glance.
- Q:How to prevent the use of packaging materials during production without error?
- In addition to training the employees' sense of responsibility, it is most important to identify clearly.1, the regional logo, the specifications are basically the same, but different in nature, placed in different regions.2, the identification of packaging materials.In addition, there is a practical experience for you.
- Q:What are the characteristics of paper holders in comparison with other packaging materials?
- The first is the protection of the environment, paper packaging raw material is waste paper pulp, not only has no pollution to the environment, but also conducive to conserve resources, protect the environment. The use range of paper tray is very extensive, with the improvement of technology paper,
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- Plastic bags - aseptic plastic bags are specially treated with a black coating inside the plastic bag, which serves as a barrier to light. However, due to the relatively thin plastic bags, even after special treatment, the effect of isolation of light can not be compared with aluminum foil, so the normal temperature guarantee period of milk is about 30 days.
- Q:What are the sales packing materials?
- Sales of packaging materials are generally an ordinary white paper, copy paper, crepe paper, bubble paper, poly velvet, pearl cotton, sponge, plastic bags PP, PE, OPP, PVC, PVA, shrink film (PE and PP).
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging refers to the packaging of various types of containers, such as barrels, boxes, bags, bottles, etc., for the purpose of packing the goods of this enterprise. Packaging materials, such as paper, rope, wire, iron sheet, etc., these are disposable packaging materials, should be used as raw materials for accounting. Accounting items; turnover materials - packaging
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range