Aluminum Circle/Disc is mainly used for general commercial and industrial uses, like the capacitor case, toothpaste case, medical tubes, kitchen ware, spray bottle, cosmetic case and glue tube case etc. With high quality casting and rolling coils or hot rolled coils as raw materials, it goes through different cold rolling deformation. slitting, annealing and finally stamping into an aluminum disc, then packaging for delivery.
ISO9001:2008 ISO 14001:2004 OHSAS 18001:2007
Aluminium Circle / Aluminium Disc
1xxx series, 3xxx series, 5xxx series,
H14, H16, H18, H24, H26, H22 and “O”.
Thickness: 0.3-6.0mm (+/-0.0.2mm), Diameter: 50-950mm
mill finished, flat clean surface without scratches, wholes, oil dirty, oxidation, cutting edge no burrs.
Min order quantity
Short lead time
Road sign, cookware, pot, pan, decoratating and so on
Accepted Payment Type
Port of Loading
Gaoming/ Shunde Foshan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
Seaworthy wooden pallet Wooden pallet suitable for the long distance sea transportation
South America, South east, Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East and so on
Ratio of Domestic/Export
Hot sale Market and product
Angola 1100 /O, Chile 1100/H14 1050/HO
Manufacture near from Guangzhou, reasonable price, various product, ensure quality, good service, delivery on time, Certified of CE and ISO
- Q:Pressure cooker - aluminum vs. stainless steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Pressure cooker - aluminum vs. stainless steel? I am looking to purchase a pressure cooker and the size that i want comes in aluminum while alot of the others are made from stainless steel. I am wondering if the metal makes a difference in the funtionality and if one doesn't stand up as well as the other.
- Q:Purchase an aluminum camper or a fiberglass camper?
- Aluminum is lighter so it offers economies over the life of the trailer. The Airstream has been built almost as long as I've been around. It is true that the wood does rot And some care is needed to stop the occasional leak. Fiberglass is heaver and has it's own maintenance issues. I've no experience with the Wildwood. What I do know is that motor homes are dirt cheap right now. You might think about taking advantage of the economy and pick-up a motor home at a bargain.
- Q:High quality Aluminum or Mediocre Carbon frames?
- I am not sure where some of these posts came from, but from someone like myself who road cycles 6000 to 8000 miles per year and has a 3 year old carbon fiber frame, I have never had any problems with my frame... I have never heard of any carbon bike breaking unless it was in some MAJOR crash... the same crash that would destroy almost any bike (except cromealloy steel)... That being said, carbon frames are usually the lightest out there, but they can be pricey. Yes, they can be stiffer, but that is a GOOD thing because the power transfer through the drivetrain is better, especially when you have to get up out of the saddle. While riding regularly, especially on the flats, it gives a bit, providing a plush ride. I love my Specialized Roubaix Pro, pretty much everything on the bike is carbon, from the FSA cranks to the Specialized carbon stem... But be prepared to spend at least 3000 bucks to get the bike with good components. Ride safe and have fun!
- Q:Is aluminum foil real aluminum?
- some contraptions do not use radio waves, a CD participant as an occasion. Radio waves are flying around everywhere, and can intervene with a number of the comfortable singals interior those contraptions, so we want a thank you to dam the waves. some contraptions produce radio-waves, not as an meant output of the gadget, yet as a byproduct of yet another function. Your computing device is an occasion of this. And those contraptions can intervene with the operation of contraptions that are interior attain, like your cellular telephone. So we could give up those by probability produced waves from getting out of the computing device. and in specific circumstances a factor of a gadget makes use of radio waves on a similar time as yet another area of a similar gadget would not, and could be shielded from the different area or it won't artwork right.
- Q:What are uses of Aluminum Nitride?
- Don't know where you looked, but this came up with very basic web search. Metallization methods are available to allow Aluminium nitride to be used in electronics applications similar to those of alumina and beryllium oxide. Among the applications of Aluminium nitride are opto-electronics, dielectric layers in optical storage media, electronic substrates, chip carriers where high thermal conductivity is essential, military applications, as a crucible to grow crystals of gallium arsenide, steel and semiconductor manufacturing. Epitaxially grown thin film crystalline aluminium nitride is also used for surface acoustic wave sensors (SAW's) deposited on silicon wafers because of the Aluminium nitride's piezoelectric properties. One application is an RF filter used in mobile phones called a thin film bulk acoustic resonator (FBAR). This is a MEMS device that uses aluminium nitride sandwiched between two metal layers.
- Q:Using thin copper sheets and thin aluminum sheets, respectively, from heat source heat conduction to aluminum heat sink, which kind of efficiency is higher?
- Aluminum cooling fast! Copper conducts heat quickly! Is it clear enough?.Copper has a good heat conductivity. For metal conductive ability of thermal conductivity is strong.
- Q:2mm aluminum welding with oxygen welding or argon arc welding good?
- 2 mm thickness of aluminum welding, argon arc welding preferred.2 mm thickness aluminum plate, in order to ensure the quality of welding and weld strength, the first choice should be: inverter square wave pulse TIG welding machine welding. According to the specific material and grade of the aluminum plate, the aluminum welding wire matched with the base material is selected.
- Q:Where is the difference between the 5052 aluminum plate and the 1060 Aluminum plate?
- Composition and properties are not the same, first of all, 5052 belong to the alloy (aluminum magnesium) aluminum, aluminum content of about 95%, the magnesium content of about 4%, there are some other trace metals, 1060 pure aluminum (aluminum content of 99.6%, the balance of other metal elements); followed by mechanical propertiesTwo aluminum in the same state, 5052 to 1060 in hardness, elongation, tensile strength and so on are not the same. Specific depends on what state (H14, H32, H24, O state, etc.); finally, because the price of different components determine the price is different, the price is usually 5052 higher than 1060.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding aluminum sheets?
- Q:Aluminium oxide drill bits?
- It acts a lubricant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range