Aluminum Circle/Disc is mainly used for general commercial and industrial uses, like the capacitor case, toothpaste case, medical tubes, kitchen ware, spray bottle, cosmetic case and glue tube case etc. With high quality casting and rolling coils or hot rolled coils as raw materials, it goes through different cold rolling deformation. slitting, annealing and finally stamping into an aluminum disc, then packaging for delivery.
ISO9001:2008 ISO 14001:2004 OHSAS 18001:2007
Aluminium Circle / Aluminium Disc
1xxx series, 3xxx series, 5xxx series,
H14, H16, H18, H24, H26, H22 and “O”.
Thickness: 0.3-6.0mm (+/-0.0.2mm), Diameter: 50-950mm
mill finished, flat clean surface without scratches, wholes, oil dirty, oxidation, cutting edge no burrs.
Min order quantity
Short lead time
Road sign, cookware, pot, pan, decoratating and so on
Accepted Payment Type
Port of Loading
Gaoming/ Shunde Foshan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
Seaworthy wooden pallet Wooden pallet suitable for the long distance sea transportation
South America, South east, Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East and so on
Ratio of Domestic/Export
Hot sale Market and product
Angola 1100 /O, Chile 1100/H14 1050/HO
Manufacture near from Guangzhou, reasonable price, various product, ensure quality, good service, delivery on time, Certified of CE and ISO
- Q:What are some unushal properties about Aluminum?
- Aluminum is a versatile material with vast applications in engineering, aerospace and automotive industries. Some of its desirable properties include lightweight (relative to steel) and high strength. The metal is however rarely used in its pure form, it is often alloyed with other elements such as Mg, Manganese, chromium, Titanium to fine tune its mechanical, chemical and or physical properties and tailor it to specific applications. However, in some applications other materials are preferred, for example, Magnesium, due to its higher strength to weight ratio is increasingly replacing Al in transmission casing of automobiles. Also, Compacted Graphite cast Iron is preferred in engine blocks because of its superior strength at high tempreatures, dimensional stability and wear resistance. Auto engines work at very tempreatures and alloys that are capable of withstanding high pressures while maintaining stability are critical. CGCI performs better than Al in this situation. Al alloys remains an important engineering materials though.
- Q:Can An Aluminum Water Bottle Go In The Fridge?
- Yes, aluminum can go in the fridge. However, it has been linked to several brain disorders, to include Alzheimers. I recommend a stainless, or glass bottle for reuse. I have purchase drinks in a glass container, then reused the empty bottle for my water. Glass is a safe alternative to aluminum, and easy to keep clean! Continue to stay away from plastic, even if it is marked BPA free. Bisphenol-A (BPA) are common in plastics and continued studies declare BPA a health risk. My vote is for glass - it has stood the test of time!
- Q:Can aluminum plates be welded with stainless steel or iron nuts?
- In theory, yes, such as brazing.In fact, few people do that:Aluminum and steel systems do not form stable alloy remelting. Brazing is actually the use of third materials to link two original or dissimilar materials together. Unlike bonding, a stable alloy phase can be formed.
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:Calculate percent of aluminum in sample.?
- 4Al + 6Na2(C2O4) ---- 2Al2(C2O4)3 + 6KMnO4 ---- 3K2(C2O4) Aluminum oxalate and potassium permanganate are at a 1:3 ratio.... Moles of KMnO4 C = 0.1098 mol/L v = 42.12 ml = 0.04212 L C = n/v n= CV = 0.004624776 mols Therefore moles of aluminum oxylate = 0.001541592 mol = moles of aluminum m= 26.98 g/mol * moles mass of aluminum in oxylate = 0.04159215 g % of initial sample = mass of aluminum / mass of ore = 17.24% aluminum in ore sample Perhaps check my math but the method is for sure correct.
- Q:What does 1060h/24 mean in aluminium alloy?
- Each digit in the 1060-H24 stands for the following meanings:First, a number of Arabia 1 is representative of pure aluminum (aluminum is aluminum content above 99% aluminum, in addition to the beginning and start with 2-8 are 2### for copper and aluminum magnesium alloy, 3### aluminum manganese alloy, 4### alloy, 5### alloy and so on)Two, second, Arabia number 0, said the original alloy, such as 1, said the original alloy after a modification, 2 means that the original alloy after two modificationsThree, third and four 60 two Arabia data represent the value behind pure aluminum content of 99% per cent in pure aluminum, said 60 pure aluminum aluminum content of 99.60%, as the standard 1050 indicates the aluminum content of pure aluminum, 99.50% of the 1070 said that the aluminum content of 99.70% pure aluminum alloy in the back. In two the number of Arabia aluminum has no special meaning, is only used to identify the different alloys in the same group, said its second modifications.Four, H24 H said the work hardening of the state, and some do not have H but T said it is heat treatment.24 machining process control hardness and other properties, in addition to 24 and 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 26, 34, 36 and so on, usually at the end of 4 is a semi hard state.1060O, 1060-H22, 1060-H24, 1060-H18 state is arranged from soft to hard.
- Q:Physics question- Buoyancy of aluminum vs lead?
- 1 kg of Aluminum will require more volume to occupy since it is lighter than lead. Lead has more density to Aluminum.So, when immersed in water Aluminum will displace more volume of water than lead. The buoyant force is equal to the Mass of water thus dispalced . Thus we can say Aluminum will experience more buoyant force.
- Q:why could aluminum pot be repaired by knocking the aluminum sheet into the pot but not being bonded by glue?
- the oxidation rate of aluminum's surface is very quick, so we cann't use the method of tin welding, and the cost of argon arc welding is very high,so aluminum pot's repair usually uses riveting.
aluminum has low hardness and good ductility, so it can be repaired
by tightly knocking, without the bonding of glue.
general glue will decomposed in open fire, if we bond pot by glue, the pot after repair won't be able to endure high temperature.
- Q:aluminum recycling for cash in solon ohio
- Aluminum okorder.com
- Q:Aluminum foil a pure element?
- Aluminum metal (symbol Al, atomic # 13) is an element and therefore a pure substance. That said, if something is made out of aluminum (like aluminum foil) it is rarely pure aluminum and is typically an alloy composed of mostly aluminum with other metals. Alloys are used to improve the properties of the pure substance in various ways depending on the desired use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range