Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||wood pallet or as client's requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 working days|
1, IEC, ASTM, DIN, BS VDE, UL, GOST,SAS standard.
2, ISO, CCC, CQC certification approved. 8 Years Experience of OEM service.
Aluminum Wire for Electrical Purpose
l It is mainly used for drawing the core of wires and cables
l The surface of the rod is clean, smooth and seamless.
l Coil weight: large coil 1000kg, small coil: 300--1000kg
Aluminum Rod was produced and provided by consulting and following the American standard ASTM B233 and Germany standard EN17152
1.Producing and providing the products according to Chinese standard GB/T3954-2001, and consulting and following the American standard ASTM B233:1997, and Germany DIN standard EN 17152:1997
2.The Type,Condition and Range
3.The Mechanics and Electric Function
Resistivity at 20°c
4.The Component of Material
Name of Element
5.Standard specification for Aluminum 1350 Drawing Stock for Electrical Purposes
TABLE 1- Tensile Property Limits
TABLE 2- Electrical Resistivity Limits
Equivalent Volume Conductivity,%
- Q:How do you weld it with ordinary electric welding?
- There is a knack for correctly loading aluminum wire (also applicable to steel wire), which is very important for loading aluminum welding wires and avoiding welding failures. Hold the wire shaft safely with one hand to make sure it won't let loose. Once you open the cellophane wrapper, hold the loose end of the wire with the other hand before you put it into the drive wheel. Inexperienced people usually fail to grip the loose end and cause the entire bundle of wires to start loosening. If this happens, it will not be remedied and welding operations will be greatly affected - you will have to buy another bundle of wire.
- Q:Can aluminium wire be used as an electric stove wire?
- Nickel chromium aluminum wire, is the usual use of electric wire.
- Q:Can the wire on the computer be exposed to electric shock?
- Cable (data), which is used to connect mobile devices and computers to achieve data transmission or communication purposes. Popular point of view, that is connected to the computer used to transmit bell, pictures and other types of file access tools.
- Q:How to understand the size of bonsai, the size of the corresponding use of aluminum wire thickness?
- The iron wire is mainly used to keep the growth direction of the trees. Therefore, the size of the wire depends mainly on whether it can fix the location of the trunk.
- Q:How to properly install fuse
- If the installation and use of improper, or thickening fuse, or even replaced by aluminum wire, it can not play a protective role, so that buried the accident potential. The correct way to install fuse is: (1) the fixing fuse shall be flat shim. (2) the end of the fuse head should be aligned with the direction of rotation of the screw, and the end of the fuse does not overlap.
- Q:Why does the reaction between aluminum wire and copper sulfate solution lead to the upper layer of aluminum wire?
- Where the upper layer has aluminum wire, the blue copper ion is replaced with colorless aluminum ions
- Q:How can the soft copper wire of power cord be connected with the hard wire?
- Copper aluminum joint (specially connected copper wire money)
- Q:How to remove the wok of the grease and bottom ash
- Although aluminum is easy to use, but it is easy to form black stains, can use the fruit to be cleared. Such as tomato, with boiled cook tomato, then cooked tomato water to wash the pot boil, as long as the repeated several times, bright natural recovery of aluminum. In the same way, lemons can achieve this effect. Add water in the pan, add lemon slices or lemon peel, boil, and then pour out the lemon and hot water, then wash.
- Q:What is aluminum magnesium alloy aluminum wire?
- Aluminium magnesium alloy aluminum main element is mixed with a small amount of aluminum, magnesium or other metal materials to enhance its hardness. With Mg as Aluminum Alloy main add elements, because of its good corrosion resistance, also known as rust Aluminum Alloy. By itself is metal, the thermal conductivity and strength is particularly prominent.
- Q:How many coarse aluminum threads does a 4 kW single-phase motor require?
- Specification of cable selection 1. is determined using the specifications of wire and cable (conductors), should consider fever, voltage loss, economic current density, mechanical strength and other conditions. According to the experience of low-voltage power line due to the load current is large, so generally according to the heat conditions section, and then check the voltage loss and mechanical strength; 2. low-voltage lighting line because of its high requirements of voltage level, can according to the allowable voltage loss section, then checking the heating conditions and Mechanical strength; 3. on high voltage lines, first according to economic current density section, and then check the heating conditions and the allowable voltage loss; 4. high-voltage overhead line, its mechanical strength is also fulfilled. If the user does not have experience, you should consult the relevant professional units or people.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range