||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors:
Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- There are aluminum annealing furnace, aluminum alloy quenching furnace, aging furnace and smelting furnace.
- Q:Why do the layers loose when taking out coil after roll of aluminum 0.14?
- After rolling, the most possible reason may be poor deoiling effect. I think, for 0.14mm aluminum coil, the lining sleeve will not be forgotten. After rolling , oil ooze from aluminum layers, and the support of aluminum coil is not enough, leading to coil collapsing. The specific manifestations are that the edges of even round aluminum layers become like water ripple, and that the aluminum coils suddenly become uneven when taking out coil.
- Q:What advantages does 0.1*100cm aluminum coil have? Is it suitable for the roof tiling? How is the anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion performance?
- It is seldom used as roof tiling because its performance is not as good as color steel panel and its cost is not cheaper than others.
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- Aluminum coils can be divided into 9 categories, among which 1060 series is one kind, standing for 1050, 1060. Series 1000 is called pure aluminum plate which contents most aluminum with purity above 99.00% and is most common in general industries. As no other technical elements are involved, the production process is simple and the price is relatively cheap. The majority in the current market are series 1050 and 1060. The last two digits in series 1000 indicate the required aluminum content. For example, the last two digits series 1050 is 50. According to International Grades Naming Principle and Chinese Aluminum Alloy Technical Standard (gB/T3880-2006), the aluminum content of qualified series 1050 must reaches 99.5%.
- Q:How to remove the fingerprint and glue residue on the color aluminum coil?
- Try to use essential balm. We often use the essential balm to remove glue residue on the stainless steel bowl and basin.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- That depends on how tight the aluminum coil is. If it is very tight, aluminum will stick together, thus no water can get in.
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- It is either the external or the bearing problem in designing and installing.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:Is there aluminum coil of 44mm wide and 0.40mm thick?
- The common width of aluminum coil is 1000mm or 1220mm. If you want 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil, you can strip 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range