||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors:
Aluminium Vast Profile for Windows and for Doors Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? By Mastercraft Exteriors?
- The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? It is a common question that we hear from our clients, “Which is better, aluminum or vinyl?” Although aluminum siding was traditionally thought to be more durable, today’s vinyl products are far superior. The remodeling panels used in today’s siding markets are on average double the thickness of the aluminum. Most vinyl siding panels have fade warranties, high wind and tensile strength guarantees and insulate the home from both temperature variances and noise. Aluminum siding is also painted for appearance which can scratch easily showing the metallic underside. This is far different from vinyl, where the manufacturing process includes “through color” consistency. Vinyl siding can be ordered in traditional Straightlap and Dutchlap of all sizes, simulated cedar shake and scallop panels, and board batten. In most cases during insurance claim remodeling an upgraded vinyl panel can be substituted for the amount allotted for the aluminum siding. Another reason Mastercraft Exteriors supports the use of vinyl panels during the remodeling process, is its ability to be serviced. If a dent occurs in aluminum siding the surrounding panels must also be replaced to fix that one dent. Vinyl siding can be easily switched out in a matter of minutes, keeping the cost down to the client. Mastercraft Exteriors
- Q:Aluminum (Element)?
- Al + Cl2 --- AlCl3 aluminum trichloride is an important substance used in several organic chemical reactions of indistrial importance. It is what is called a Lewis acid, something you will get to. Possibly gallium, just below it in the periodic table.
- Q:Is a $500 Aluminum mountain bike store bike the same as a $100 aluminum mountain bike from Walmart?
- There are several different alloys of aluminum used to make bike frames. A $500 bike is probably made from a higher quality alloy than a cheap $100 bike frame. Apart from the alloy used, the quality of fabrication will also be better in a more expensive bike. The components used on the more expensive bike will also be much better. The better bike will also be available in a variety of frame sizes, important if you are taller or shorter than average. There is a lot more to bike quality than the description of the metal used to make the frame and the difference in quality between a bike selling for $100 and one that sells for $500 is huge.
- Q:Aluminum or Chrome Wheels?
- i like aluminum although it does wear easily.
- Q:Why are hard drives made of aluminum?
- The actual disks are made from an aluminum substrate. Aluminum is the best choice for minimizing the inertia of the disk pack, which reduces the energy required to spin it. A steel pack would use much more energy. Many other materials, magnets, copper, gold, oxides, diamond like coatings, insulators are inside disk drives
- Q:What is the best way to sand aluminum rims?
- Eastwood okorder.com/
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
- Q:How to calculate the dosage of paint for aluminum coil coating? If the weight is 1 ton, the density 2.71 and the thickness 0.12mm, how much paint is needed?
- Coating surface area S*0.12(thickness)*ρ(density) / solid(paint solid)=actual paint consumption brush and roller paint: 100% spray paint: calculated value*70%
- Q:If mercury is rub on aluminum, what happens?
- Mercury readily combines with aluminium to form a mercury-aluminum amalgam when the two pure metals come into contact. However, when the amalgam is exposed to air, the aluminium oxidizes, leaving behind mercury. The oxide flakes away, exposing more mercury amalgam, which repeats the process. This process continues until the supply of amalgam is exhausted, and since it releases mercury, a small amount of mercury can “eat through” a large amount of aluminium over time, by progressively forming amalgam and relinquishing the aluminium as oxide. Aluminium in air is normally protected by a thin layer of its own oxide, which is not porous to mercury. Mercury coming into contact with this oxide does no harm. However, if any elemental aluminium is exposed (even by a recent scratch), the mercury may combine with it, starting the process described above, and potentially damaging a large part of the aluminium before it finally ends.
- Q:Does burning aluminum in a fire hurt the environment / ground near by?
- Aluminum is very reactive in air and will form a layer of aluminum oxide around the outside of any piece. This oxide layer is very stable which is why aluminum doesn't corrode. Since your block of aluminum will be totally oxidized being in a fire, it's inert and just going to sit in the hole for the foreseeable future. The burning paint might not be healthy to breath but that's about the only hazard. Most common soil is a mixture of aluminum, carbon and silica compounds anyways so you aren't even adding anything particularly exotic. Alternatively, you could bring along a couple fifths of whiskey. It's lighter and has less packaging so it's the environmentally friendly way to get drunk.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range