Structure of Aluminium Tube for Air Conditionary Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium Tube for Air Conditionary Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Tube for Air Conditionary Application:
Aluminium Tube for Air Conditionary Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Filtering copper sulfate from sand and water?
- First thing you have to do is know that sand, water and copper sulphate are physically mixed, not chemically, so it's a mixture. Since sand is relatively larger in size than others, you use filtration to separate sand from water and copper sulphate. The residue will be the sand and the filtrate will be the mixture of water and copper sulphate. That done, then you take the water and copper sulphate mixture and heat it for a little while, in order to decrease the amount of water present as some of it will be evaporated due to heating. After that, the mixture is cooled and put into an evaporating dish, where it is left let the water evaporate off some more. A glass rod is used in order to know whether the crystallization point has been reached or not. If yes, then blue crystals of copper sulphate will form on the glass rod, and after a little while blue copper sulphate crystals will form in the dish.
- Q:Outside the air conditioner, the fine copper tube, the cool thick copper tube, the normal temperature indoor air is not cold, has the compressor broken?
- This is obviously a lack of refrigerant, cold pipe, indicating that the compressor is at work.First of all, to ensure that indoor and outdoor cleaning, ventilation smooth, but also to ensure that the normal work of air-conditioning basic conditions, including indoor filter screen, outdoor fins clean. Recommend cleaning at least 2 times a year, according to the use of it!In fact, air conditioning refrigeration is not good or not refrigeration, not necessarily is the lack of refrigerant, in the air quality is no problem, installed in place, the air-conditioning used more than the design life will not be lack of refrigerant.As a non professional, how to simply determine whether the air conditioning is lack of refrigerant, then observe and touch the outdoor machine, high and low pressure valve, frost situation and temperature bar.1, under normal circumstances, high pressure valve drying, and there is a certain Yu Wen (long working in refrigeration, there will be a small amount of condensate), low pressure valve moist and water dew, water dew according to the weather conditions.2, high pressure valve drying (long working in the refrigeration state, there will be a small amount of condensate), low pressure valve frosting, which is the lack of refrigerant.3, high pressure valve frosting, low pressure valve is frosted or dry, that is serious lack of refrigerant or system micro plug.4, high pressure valve drying is not cool, low pressure valve drying is not cool, the system is seriously leaking, or compressor does not work.
- Q:2.5 sides of a multi stranded copper wire (many fine copper wires) can carry several computers.
- Of course, generally believe that 2.5 square meters of copper wire (GB line), then carrying capacity of 4 kilowatts, that is, 4000W. At present, a mainstream computer graphics card, general power: CPU-100W, motherboard with hard disk memory fan parts -30-50W, 100-200W graphics, almost a mainstream computer chassis and power consumption is about 300-400W, and display normal working time about power consumption in 35-50W, a total of the whole computer power between 350-450W, in no more than 500W. Of course, if all is high-end configuration, then the power consumption can not be calculated.
- Q:What would be the effect if all of the copper reacted but enough oxygen was present to form Copper (II) Oxide?
- heating copper wire, in a crucible with melted sulfur usually produces Copper (I) sulfide, Cu2S whose molar mass is 159.2 g/mol that's 2 moles of copper & 65.4 g/mol each ... which is 131 grams of copper producing 159 grams of Cu2S converting copper, at 65.4 g/mole, into Copper (II) oxide, whose molar mass is 79.5 g/mole doubling those: that is 131 grams of copper producing 159 grams of Cu0 you will not notice a mathmatical difference in the calculations whether you produce all Cu2S or if it is contaminated with some CuO
- Q:Are pennies all copper?
- No they have more than just copper.
- Q:Are copper paper and photographic paper the same kind of paper?
- It's not the same kind. The coated paper looks like the soft, slippery surface of our usual magazine
- Q:copper in nitric acid?
- Look up the atomic weight of copper in the periodic table. You can assume this the same as the molar mass of copper and use it for the next step. The electrons are negligible, so you can ignore the mass difference between the ion and elemental Copper. Divide the mass of copper by the atomic weight to get the number of moles of copper. Divide the number of moles by the volume of water in liters (100mL = 100 x 10^-3 L) to get your concentration in moles per liter There it is, step by step.
- Q:What current will produce 0.5 kg of Copper in one hour?
- The reduction of copper ions into copper metal is described by the chemical equation Cu2+ + 2e- -----> Cu Current in amperes (I) equals charge in coulombs (q) divided by time in seconds (t) t = 1 hour = 60 x 60 = 3600 seconds Now we need to determine how much charge is necessary in one hour. This can be done using stoichiometry. We know that for every 2 moles of electrons, we produce 1 mole of copper metal. (500 g Cu) x (1 mol Cu / 63.5 g Cu) x (2 mol e / 1 mol Cu) x (96500 C / 1 mol e) = 1519685 C Divide charge by time, and we get around 422 AMPS of current, which is a tremendous amount of electricity.
- Q:What kind of paper should be chosen in the printer?
- Mine is high quality glossy paper, you can set it up for advanced paper. As long as the paper is not bad, the copy request is not very fine, and the effect is the same.
- Q:The old society used the money in 20s. Copper or silver
- The Song Dynasty there was a silver paper sub Park (referring to the old society 49 years ago Chinese) is dark. The old China filed with "natural complete darkness" collocation. A typical family of 4 workers, annual average living expenses for 454 silver dollars
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range