||Decorations,Door & Window
Aluminium Strips for Window Use and Decoration
l Product Specification
1060 aluminum strips
1050; 1060; 1070; 1100; 1200; 1235; 3003; 3105; 3A21; 5052; 5754; 5083; 5A02; 5A03; 5A05; 8011
O; H12; H14; H16; H18; H22; H24; H26
Inner Dia (MM)
75; 150; 200; 300; 400; 505
Construction, Decoration, Automobile, Electronics, Machinery, Boat Construction, Aeronautics&Astronautics, Cookware, Packing etc.
Chemical Composition GB/T 3190-1996
ALUMINIUM Coils used for celling, decorate, ACP,Curtain Wall,Roofing Sheet, PC base, radiator,cookware,deep drawing and more.
- 1 series Aluminum Coils temper: O-H112
- 1 Series Aluminum Coils Alloy: 1100/1050/1060/1200/1035/1070
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet and with damp proof film as first layer, Kraft paper as second layer, Cardboard card as third layer Criss-cross steel strip to fix outside
Delivery detail: About 15 days
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Products Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- It means the aluminum content should be above 99.6%.
- Q:Confusing???? Anodising of Aluminium?
- When Al is formed on the anode, it is immediately oxidized to Al2O3 because Al is very active. The oxygen come from the water. Actually, when you expose Al to the air, a layer of Al2O3 is formed and passivates the surface, this means, the surface do not continue oxidizing.
- Q:How many 330 ml aluminium cans is equivalent to a roll of aluminium foil 30cmx10m (abt 12 inch by 3 feet)?
- idk but i sure hope u are recycling all that foil
- Q:Do you know anything about aluminum poisoning?
- Aluminum corodes very easily, especially when it's hot with water on it. It becomes aluminum oxide which , unlike aluminum, is very hard stuff and can be ground finer than talcum powder. It's not digestable so it accumulates in a body. The fine particles plug the body up, especially the lungs and small veins. Besides what you mentioned, it gets in the joints and is a terrible bearing surface. He should have a hair analysis, they'd likely find too much aluminum too. Aluminum cookware should be banned. I think it's more of a contaminate than a poison, although similar effect.
- Q:Deodorant and Aluminum ?
- It's probably an anti-perspirant, right? That blocks sweat glands and is not healthy for you; not sure about the baby. You should only use deodorant - not anti-perspirant.
- Q:Can we provide raw materials, aluminium coils and aluminum panels for several integrated ceilings?
- You go to my space, add my QQ bar, I do aluminum, aluminum coil, aluminum wafer, and I also want to know about the requirements of integrated ceiling ~ ha ha!
- Q:can i use a DC Tig welder to weld aluminum?
- be careful scrambling aluminum molecules...it gets brittle in a hurry...do it wrong and you're gonna mess up a lot of stuff.
- Q:Four roller rolling mill roller bearing on the aluminum top how always have holes
- Do not know your factory function division, should have special polishing work roll, support roller grinding workshop, this problem should be addressed to them, sticks are not qualified, how can dry out qualified products?
- Q:how to bake plaster for casting aluminum?
- Plaster releases water at two points - in ordinary or accelerated drying it loses the water needed for setting and stops feeling cool and feels dry. If it is heated past 900F it loses chemically bound water and may fall apart. Aluminum melts at several hundred degrees higher than this and if the mold is intended to hold a mass of aluminum is is likely to destroy the mold. If the aluminum casting is fairly flat less of a problem. The common method for dealing with this is to add 50% silica flour (bad for lungs warning) to the dry plaster when making the mold. Then the mixed material mold can be used and preheated to take materials at least up to fused/molten glass, although the mold is commonly lost (not reusable) at these temps and just barely holds together.
- Q:What is a good slogan for Aluminum?
- Aluminum: It's Shiny in paper form, yo!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range