||Decorations,Door & Window
Aluminium Strips for Window Use and Decoration
l Product Specification
1060 aluminum strips
1050; 1060; 1070; 1100; 1200; 1235; 3003; 3105; 3A21; 5052; 5754; 5083; 5A02; 5A03; 5A05; 8011
O; H12; H14; H16; H18; H22; H24; H26
Inner Dia (MM)
75; 150; 200; 300; 400; 505
Construction, Decoration, Automobile, Electronics, Machinery, Boat Construction, Aeronautics&Astronautics, Cookware, Packing etc.
Chemical Composition GB/T 3190-1996
ALUMINIUM Coils used for celling, decorate, ACP,Curtain Wall,Roofing Sheet, PC base, radiator,cookware,deep drawing and more.
- 1 series Aluminum Coils temper: O-H112
- 1 Series Aluminum Coils Alloy: 1100/1050/1060/1200/1035/1070
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet and with damp proof film as first layer, Kraft paper as second layer, Cardboard card as third layer Criss-cross steel strip to fix outside
Delivery detail: About 15 days
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Products Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:Aluminium extraction cost?
- These are the points to think about: The high cost of the process because of the huge amounts of electricity it uses. This is so high because to produce 1 mole of aluminium which only weighs 27 g you need 3 moles of electrons. You are having to add a lot of electrons (because of the high charge on the ion) to produce a small mass of aluminium (because of its low relative atomic mass). Energy and material costs in constantly replacing the anodes. Energy and material costs in producing the cryolite, some of which gets lost during the electrolysis. The key cost of the electrolysis and the cost of electricity. This will depend which country you are in, which you don't tell us. If freely available hydroelectric power is available, this makes a huge difference. IF you are in the US, the costs of extracting aluminium or any metal is 70% to 95% of the current market value. Aluminium is selling at about $1500/tonne, then the cost of extracting it can be around $1200/tonne.
- Q:has anyone built an aluminum boat before?
- While I have not built a john boat of aluminum, I have built or fabricated a lot of other things. If this were my project, and as it is the scoop you are talking about, not the tunnel itself. Aluminum is one of the most expansive metals, and I do not see you being able to seal a fiberglass/aluminum interface with much promise of it holding long term. I would fabricate or mold a new one of aluminum so it would have the same expansion rate as the metal around it. Electrolysis is not an issue, but I think the thermal expansion difference would be on the seals. good luck on your project, sounds fun.
- Q:iron or aluminum...?
- Look up heat sinks and find one made of iron. You won't. They are always made of aluminum.
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- I found this on the FAQ for Eden Soy products: Claim 12: Soy foods may contain harmful levels of aluminum. (Fallon, 1996) Answer 12: The author describes aluminum occurring in soy as a result of an industrial processing step. This occurs only when producers use harsh alkaline soaking solutions that leach aluminum from aluminum processing equipment. Not all soy processing uses alkaline soaking solutions and not all soy is produced using aluminum equipment. Harsh alkaline soaking solutions are used mainly in the production of modern soy foods such as soy protein isolates, soy protein concentrates, soy supplements, soy protein shakes, textured soy protein (TSP), etc. Eden does not use alkaline soaking solutions and does not use aluminum equipment. Our test results show no trace of aluminum in Edensoy, testing at a sensitivity of .1ppm. The study it references talks about soy formula, not soy milk. It sounds as if the soy picks up its aluminum content from the manufacturing equipment. Edensoy claims they are aluminum-free (implying that other companies are not)... however, it is of course a biased source! Our oldest has been on soy milk/goat milk combination for a while now (we don't do dairy), however, we are in process of weaning off soy for good as we have other concerns besides aluminum: MEDICAL CONDITIONS POSSIBLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO SOY CONSUMPTION Asthma Chronic Fatigue Depression Diabetes Heart Arrhythmia Heart or Liver Disease Infertility/Reproductive Problems Irritable Bowel Syndrome Learning Disabilities/ADD/ADHD Pancreatic Disorders Premature or Delayed Puberty Rheumatoid Arthritis Thyroid Conditions: Auto-Immune Thyroid Disorders (Graves’ or Hashimoto’s Disease) Goiter Hypothyroidism Hyperthyroidism Thyroid Nodules Thyroid Cancer Other thyroid disorders Uterine Cancer Weight Gain nothing is proven but the possibility is enough for us to give it up).
- Q:why does hf acid sometimes turn aluminum black?
- I have a charcoal grill with diamond plate alluminum . how can i get it to shine again? I used my steam mop and rag it got most but not all?
- Q:What is the story behind using Aluminum while cooking food?
- www.okorder.com/. You could crush it up into a soccer ball. *Don't hit anyone in the head or they'll get a brain disorder*
- Q:How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.
- Q:A Good/Funny Slogan For Aluminum?
- Aluminum: Keeping stoners amazed for over 50 years!
- Q:What are the best rust-proof coils? Please tell me the model and manufacturer in Shangdong. Thank you.
- 3003 aluminum coil, AL-Mn series alloy, is the most widely used rust-proof aluminum with the density being 2.73. It is applicable to insulation projects such as pipe insulation, packaging, machine parts, refrigerator, air conditioning and ventilation pipes and other wet environment.
- Q:Aluminium's toxic amount?
- It is estimated that the normal person takes in between 3 and 10 milligrams of aluminum per day. Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element produced by the earth. It can be absorbed into the body through the digestive tract, the lungs and the skin, and is also absorbed by and accumulates in the bodies tissues. Aluminum is found naturally in our air, water and soil. It is also used in the process of making cooking pots and pans, utensils and foil. Other items such as over the counter pain killers, anti-inflammatory products, and douche preparations can also contain aluminum. Aluminum is also an additive in most baking powders, is used in food processing, and is present in antiperspirants, toothpaste, dental amalgams, bleached flour, grated cheese, table salt, and beer, (especially when the beer is in aluminum cans). The biggest source of aluminum, however, comes from our municipal water supplies. Aluminum is excreted by the kidneys, therefore toxic amounts can impair kidney function. Aluminum can also accumulate in the brain causing seizures and reduced mental alertness. The brain is normally protected by a blood-brain barrier, which filters the blood before it reaches it. Elemental aluminum does not pass easily through this barrier, but certain compounds contained within aluminum, such as aluminum fluoride do. Interestingly, many municipal water supplies are treated with both aluminum sulfate and aluminum fluoride. These two chemicals can also combine easily in the blood. Aluminum fluoride is also poorly excreted in the urine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range